I’m seriously SO happy that I’m back in the saddle after having a baby and ready to rock and roll my next e-course, Blog Boss! If you took the last one then this is NOT the same content and if you’ve never taken this course, then you are in for SUCH a treat. I’m covering the best and most timely blogger topics trending at the moment and I can’t wait to tell you who my co-teacher/s will be. This will be a totally bang-up awesome class, I’m buzzing with pride because I am totally feeling this class like crazy and know that whoever takes it WILL walk away smarter, happier, knowing what you want to do with your blog and you will definitely feel invigorated and ready to get to work on making your blog and social media time spent online the best and most productive it’s ever been.
All of my insider tips and blogging/social media secrets, the secrets of my co-teachers and how they got their mojo AND 24/7 access to so many great students that you can network with (you can access the class site the moment you sign up so you can get networking TODAY) is a mere $149 (or if you took the last two classes you are a BYW Member so it’s $129 for you. Bam!). WHAT A DEAL! Blog Boss runs online from October 10 – November 10 and it’s a class that you can login ANYTIME day or night to see what’s new, listen to podcasts, watch our videos, etc. We have a private student forum where you can chat with others from around the world and ask questions and best of all, get the best answers.
Topics we’ll cover include:
* Blog burn out? Turn blogging into something you love again
* The good, the bad and the ugly: working from home and how to find balance
* Goal setting + ideas: How to choose and follow through
* How to know which ideas to pursue and which ones to shelf for later
* Planning and prioritizing your blog posts the easy way
* Teaming up with other bloggers – things to do, things to avoid
* New, smart ways to make money as a blogger
* Do not work for free or “exposure”, Here’s why!
* What’s trending with blogs
* Social media tips + tricks for Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram
And 10+ more lessons!
So, that’s my sales pitch. Are you in? OF COURSE YOU ARE! See you in class, you crazy blog boss, you!
(image: holly becker)