Fun stuff! I read about this cool collab last month in the NYTimes but was reminded of it again while reading my friend Geraldine’s blog today – the collaboration of Kate Spade Saturday and West Elm. What a sweet union! I had to peek in on the WE site to see what they’re offering and the collection is bold, graphic, colorful, energetic, youthful and happy — you gotta love the colors and patterns. I think they did a great job merging both brands – no easy task and many meetings and months of back and forth, I’m sure! But they’ve done a great job so in celebration and to show my support, I thought to pull together 10 of my favorites.
1. This yellow/beige rug shown above. Simple but stunning.
6. This awesome entryway table because if I still lived in the states, this would be in my home!
7. My favorite from the collection is this Sleep In mirrored wall art.
8. The chairs are darling but this navy and white dotty wing chair has my heart.
10. Round storage boxes – very nice for jewelry and I love the unusual shape because isn’t a storage box supposed to be, well, boxy? So cute and clever.
Do you spot any faves from this collection? What do you think of it? What would you like to see added?
(images: west elm)