I thought to quickly pop in this weekend to highlight 7 cool brands for baby boys to check out. Most of these shops have things for baby girls too but it seems like stuff for boys can be harder to find, at least cute stuff, so I want to write these posts from time-to-time to highlight brands I love and use. Here’s the first post I wrote with 5 brands for baby boys that was also super cute, so click here to check out that round up too.
1. Baby mocs from Hubble and Duke. I have three pairs for Aidan (tan, mustard and gold) and he wore one out the other day and everyone who saw them thought they were the cutest. And they are. I LOVE these mocs sooo much. These shoes are decor8 tested and approved.
2. A cozy baby blanket (and all of the baby blankets) from Designed By Artists. I especially love that they are dated with the year of birth so I’ll cherish my blanket, And So The Adventure Begins 2014, for years to come. This blanket is decor8 tested and approved.
3. Zuzii footwear from Los Angeles in suedes and leathers. I know, more shoes. I can’t get enough.
4. Cool clothes from France by emile et ida– so cute! You can get there things here. I really like the little sweater with the mask on it.
5. Super cool trainers handmade in Spain from MAA. When Aidan is walking around I’m definitely picking up a pair for him because they’re just so unique.
6. Petit Bateau clothing from France, the iconic label that everyone loves. I have their sleep suits and some rompers and really like them. Clothing from Petit Bateau is decor8 tested and approved.
7. Mini Boden. I had no clue that Boden had baby stuff until recently. I must order a few things for winter for little Aidan because I love their bright, happy colors and we need that during our gray days ahead. And c’mon, star patches on the knees? Super cute.
Do you have a baby boy (or toddler)? Where do you shop for him? Leave your links and tips below, I’d love to know!
(images linked to their sources above)