Hello Friends, it is Leslie here with another collection of Etsy finds for you. The picks are quite summery because it’s warming up here in Los Angeles and it is hard for me to think about anything else. I hope you enjoy browsing through these wonderful shops.
1. Mincing Mockingbird 5×7 Print. This shop has an incredible collection of fine art prints and cards. I especially love this little 5 by 7 print that I purchased.
2. Gallant and Jones Caligata Garden Deckchair. Beautifully handmade chairs and stools finished in all sorts of fabrics.
3. OliveManna Hand-Dyed Jute Twine. A few items are featured from this store today and I could really do an entire post on this store as it is a dreamy place for me!
4. OliveManna Hand-Dyed Twill Tape Fabric Ribbon. Gorgeous ribbons and the product shot is perfect!
5. The Wild Plum Japanese Wood Serving Bowls. These bowls are elegant and and would look beautiful on an open shelf in the kitchen.
6. Atelier Pompadour Paper Globe Ornament. I could imagine these hanging in a child’s room instead of a mobile or possible off some branches in a vase. 7. Prince Design bird bowl. This shop has such pretty patterns and sweet pieces like this can really brighten up any tiny corner of your home. 8. This and That From Japan elephants fabric in green. A fun fabric I have in my collection. 9. Leah Giberson Caravan Series. I really enjoyed browsing through Leah’s stunning artwork. 10. Jill Bent Grain Sack Pillow. These pillows are casual and sophisticated!
11. Peeko Apparel Canvas Tote. It seems we cannot get enough of stripes this summer and this bag looks really functional and well made of reclaimed cotton fabric. 12. Fishbone Deco Retro Fan. It is a feat when you can find a fan that looks this good. 13. OliveManna Jute Twine. More twine for a summer project. 14. Spinthread Cubic Bracelet. I just love this bracelet and am having to really hold myself back from buying it right now! 15. Extraseed Eco Friendly Leather Flat. There are many pretty flats to check out in this shop.
Thank you for joining me for another edition of Etsy Take Five and I will see you back here in a moment with another post to inspire you — Holly is back in Germany now and will be with you again tomorrow. – Leslie.
(images linked to their sources above)
Hello Friends, it is Leslie here with another Etsy Take Five Tuesday or rather “Take Fifteen”. I hope you enjoy visiting these artists’ shops as much as I did. Even though I am showing lots of turquoise and golden yellow there are many colorful pieces to be found in each fabulous shop. Are you ready? Let’s get started!
This beautiful 8×8 Fine Art Photograph by Jessica of Sweet Eventide could brighten up any room in your home. 2. A fresh ironing board cover by City Chic Country Mouse could really help motivate me to iron or at the very least make my laundry room look a whole lot prettier! 3. I just love the pattern on this mouse pad by shim and sons. Check out their shop for other great patterns. 4. The Citrus Ruffles necklace designed by Danni of oh hello friend could be a lovely birthday present for someone special.
5. I love the “Its whats inside that counts” handprinted screenprint handprinted by Hazel Nicholls of Reapwhatisew. 6. The Blue Dream Charm Necklace by Tamar of Nest Pretty Things is sweet, romantic and just perfect for summer. 7. Thet “love birds” design card by truth.be.told out of Australia would look good framed! 8. I am a huge fan of this illustration titled,“Penny Peacock” — actually I love all of Merilee’s work, the artist behind Tuesday Mourning. 9. A fun print on a piece of fabric for sale at Pink Polka Dot Studio.
10.The Marilyn Necklace is another oh so pretty piece by Tamar of Nest Pretty Things. 11. “Ellen” print by Tuesday Morning again -amazing! 12. “When Will It Stop” by Laura Amiss, the doily clouds are perfect, this piece would be awesome in my niece’s room. 13. I really like this Goldenrod retro tea set at Gathering Vintage because I could use the cream and sugar pieces on their own and then all the pieces would make great holders for flowers, anyways, check out their great shop for more sets. 14. Trays like this hand painted metal one from Modish Vintage are really functional as you can use them, hang them on the wall as art or gift them. 15. This ginko pattern fabric comes in many colors and I think you will enjoy seeing all the fabrics featured in Frumafar as it is a visual treat.
Tomorrow I’m hanging out with Holly for the day while she is in L.A. but I’ll be posting again so stay tuned!!!
(images: linked to their sources above)
Hello Friends it is Leslie here for Etsy Take Five Tuesday. I am filling in for Holly while she is busy traveling and working on her book. I just know her book is going to be an incredible collection of inspiration and I cannot wait to read it! Today I could not narrow it down to five. Instead, here are twelve finds from eight different Etsy shops that will be a delight for you to visit. I have had blues and greens on my mind but each shop has loads of colors for you. I really hope that you enjoy it!
1. Handmade Modern Baby Quilt made by Blue Elephant Stitch. A wonderful shower gift for someone special and I must say I just love the product photograph –really brilliant. 2. Poolside Limesicle Cushion made by birds in chandeliers. I really want this pillow! I love her attention to details, which you can see better when you visit her shop. 3. Vintage Mid Century China Dinner Plates at seesaw vintage finds. These have a nice pattern and would be easy to mix and match with other blue toned plates. 4. Vintage Mod Flower Serving Tray at seesaw vintage finds. I love how graphic this tray is! It would look great in the middle of a dining table all the time or on the wall.
5. Vintage Blue Patterned Lines Dress at seesaw vintage finds. This shirt style dress is cute for summer and looks easy to hem if you want to wear it shorter or over jeans or leggings. 6. Original painting on birch panel –“sophie was a part of everything” by this is all I know (Amanda Blake). I enjoyed browsing through the incredible work by Amanda who works out of Portland, Oregon. 7. Limited Edition Giclee Print – “days a week in blue” by tsktsk. This print is also available in an earth toned palette. 8. Vintage Floral Fabric at seesaw vintage finds. A gorgeous, almost two yard piece of medium weight cotton that could be used for a cushion or whatever creative project you can imagine!
9. Button Letterpress Coaster set of 8 by Parrott Design Studio. These cute coasters are letterpressed by hand and would make an excellent hostess gift or present for someone special. They even come in a cute box! 10. Fine Art Photograph -“Lucky” by My Fine Garden. I am a fan of Shanon’s work and this photo is just so sweet. 11. Print – “Wild Air” by the wheatfield (Katie Lombardo). I love how she illustrated this quote in watercolor her work/shop is really uplifting. 12. Vintage Scalloped Garland made by sweet jessie. These cheery garlands are made from vintage sheets and would make a great shower gift along with Shanon’s “Lucky” or Katie’s “Wild Air” print. I could also see these garlands hung outside for a festive summer gathering.
(images linked to their sources above)
It’s time for Etsy Take Five for this Tuesday – are you ready? But first I have to know, how are you doing? Are you well? I hope that all is well and that you’re enjoying the week, whether it is summer in your part of the world or not I wish you sunshine and some good things to come your way this week. I hope that this post will bring a little warmth and happiness in today… Seeing pretty things that are handcrafted always have a positive effect on me…
Golly Bard is Holly Ward Bimba who is an American artist living in Virginia. I’ve known about her work for some time but after reading this interview that Etsy had with her I felt inspired to highlight her work here today.
Artist Lauren Gray lives in Pennsylvania and her main focus is mixed media paintings though she also enjoys pyrography work. “I have an absolute unshakable love for figurative work and find myself always drawn back to the study of the human form,” says Gray. Her shop is called The Haunted Hollow Tree and she works with mainly with a monochromatic palette of gray, white and black with stunningly haunting results.
Yes, you can even find a bed on Etsy! Well, a headboard at least. These lightweight fabric headboards are from Holley & Gill in Montreal. This small company sketches the designs, silk-screens them onto fabric and then transforms them into headboards.
I love MayLuk in Brooklyn – her ceramics have had my heart for a few years now since I first discovered her — you can read a post that I wrote a few years ago here which will give you some information about this ceramicist and her travels!
LAYERxlayer is a small collaborative design studio in Brooklyn run by Patrick and Leah. “We use the highest quality materials to ensure that what we design will get better with age, as most things worth holding on to should”. I think their bags are great, but check out that cool wood tree clamp that you can add to a table to hold your jewelry, headphones, necklaces or just to decorate it a bit – fun!
And just for fun, I’ve added a 6th Etsy shop for this week as a little bonus called Dwell Deep because I thought her Silly Face Jars are darling!
(images: linked to their sources above.)