I’d like to wish all of you a wonderful weekend! I’m taking Monday off but I’ll be back on Tuesday with another Blog Trends column and some more goodies throughout the week. Do you have any nice plans this weekend? Whatever you do, I hope you have a good time and enjoy yourself. Here are some links below that I’ll leave you with to enjoy and as always, thank you for sharing a little bit of your time to read decor8 this week, I always appreciate it so much.
You may have missed…
- My friend Timmi from FvonF in Berlin sent me the FvF Books – in love!
- A new foil bag and tee from Clashist made my week a little brighter
- Ferm Living Spring/Summer 2015 Collection
- Fitness Focus for 2015 + Deliciously Ella Book
- Home with Heart: A Classical Modern Belgian Family Home Tour
- My 10 Faves from Kate Spade Saturday For West Elm
- Visit the Oh Joy! Studio
- Plingsulli Illustrations From Sweden
- Essay: Leaving Safe Behind To Make Bolder Decorating Choices
- Decorate With Flowers is now in Dutch! Video from a fan here.
- Press in Germany: Kreativer, schöner, gesünder: So wird 2015 Ihr Jahr!
- My collaboration with Pinterest here
- Be My Valentine collection in my shop
(Photography: Holly Becker for decor8)