Hello, I’m Holly Becker and I am a freelance journalist, international bestselling author, interior stylist and the pro-blogger behind decor8, an award-winning blog that I founded in January 2006 and run as a business full-time with over 48,000 daily readers and 1.2 million monthly page views. I'm not saying this to brag but I'm teaching these e-courses for a reason - I have found much success through blogging!
I love teaching and am passionate about sharing all I’ve learned about my business from blogging, photography, styling and small business topics to monetization and branding. That's why I founded Blogging Your Way over 5 years ago in April 2009, the first ever e-course created by and for bloggers with a focus on using your blog as a catalyst to live your best life and how to find success in a field that is literally swamped. Together with my co-teachers, we can show you exactly how to rock your blog and stand out from the pack!
To date, we have taught over 7,500 students worldwide in our e-courses and in-person workshops. We strive to deliver the best blogging e-course on the web and to not only meet but exceed student expectations. We’ve built a remarkable, one-of-a-kind resource that cannot be matched. Most of our students return regularly to take additional e-courses and we've built personal relationships with many of them not only online but in person at various events that we plan around the world from Morocco to New York! Our student testimonials page is proof of our success, so please take a moment to review their glowing notes of praise here. It makes us feel so proud!
If you decide to take an e-course with us, you will walk away feeling more confident as a blogger but also as a person. Built into our materials are many life lessons and personal stories designed to motivate and inspire. We also provide loads of fresh new ideas and teach a wealth of new skills that will make YOU the best blogger that you can be and with our large global student network, you will be able to stay connected with other students long after class ends.
Our e-courses run online 2-3 times each year and because each class sells out quickly, please sign up for our newsletter to be notified as our classes open for registration so that you don’t miss out. We’d love to have you!
Here are some of our wonderful co-Teachers who have been a special part of Blogging Your Way in the past. We add new teachers with each new class, and some of our former teachers join us again, so there is always a great mix. If you'd like to be a co-Teacher, please inquire by emailing my assistant jessy (at) decor8blog.com - Thank you!
* Leslie Shewring, A Creative Mint: Author, Stylist, Photographer, Fabric Designer, Blogger
* Nicole Balch, Making It Lovely: Graphic Designer, Pro Blogger
* Katrina Tan, Pugly Pixel: Graphic Designer, Blogger
* Jeanette Lunde, BY FRYD: Blogger, BY FRYD Magazine Editor in Chief
* Thorsten Becker, Alternate Words: Photographer, Blogger
* Stefanie Luxat, OhhhMhhh: Journalist, Blogger, Best-selling Author
* Irene Hoofs, Bloesem: Pro Blogger, Workshop + Retail Store Owner
* Lisa Nieschlag, Liz + Jewels: Graphic Designer, Author (6 books!), Blogger
* Naomi Robinson, Bakers Royale: Stylist, Photographer, Blogger
* Tina Fussell, Flying House By Traveling Mama: Blogger, Stylist