By registering as a Blogging Your Way student for any of our e-courses you agree to the following Terms & Conditions, which we keep as short and simple as possible:
Blogging Your Way Policy
To access our e-courses you must attest that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions contained in this Terms and Conditions Agreement. The term “course” includes the e-courses web pages, forums and all associated materials. Please read this Terms and Conditions Agreement carefully.
Use of Blogging Your Way Materials
All Blogging Your Way materials, along with references used in or related to the e-course, are the property of decor8, LLC or of third parties and used under permission granted to decor8, LLC and may only be used in the manner detailed in this Terms and Conditions Agreement.
- These materials are for the sole use of individuals registered for the e-course.
- As a Blogging Your Way registrant, you may view and read all materials that are part of the e-course.
- You may print any or all screens and download, if such option is available, PDF files, podcasts and videos for your personal use in taking the e-course.
- Permission to use the material in any other way must be obtained in writing from decor8, LLC and/or the publisher or author of the material.
The terms and conditions regarding use of materials apply upon registration for the course, while you are taking the e-course, and upon and after completing, withdrawing from or terminating the e-course.
Accessing Blogging Your way
Only Blogging Your Way registrants are permitted access to the e-course content.
- You acknowledge that you are purchasing a single license for this e-course for your personal, individual use only.
- You are not permitted to share or reveal your login details.
- To learn about educational and corporate rates (for official groups of 5 or more) please contact us.
All sales are final and no refunds or credits will be given before, during or after class. No exceptions can be made due to the nature of our courses.
The e-courses are designed to be completed within the period outlined for each course.
- Registrants have access to each e-course during the in-session dates as well as the grace period afterwards noted with each e-course.
- Access to e-course materials beyond these dates requires a separate purchase.
General Disclaimer and decor8, LLC Rights
Reference materials and links provided in the e-courses are provided by decor8, LLC. decor8, LLC does not assume responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in reference materials or links.
- decor8, LLC does not endorse any product, service or organization referenced.
- decor8, LLC reserves the right to use images shared by students in their weekly homework (such as your mood boards) in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline. Students will always be credited and will retain all rights to their work.
- decor8, LLC reserves the right to use student blogs in case studies and class materials as a teaching example. Students will always be credited.
decor8, LLC reserves the right to
- terminate access to any individual who does not abide by these terms and conditions
- pursue legal actions where its rights have been willingly and unlawfully infringed
Blogging Your Way Site Access
You agree that you
- will not use any robot, spider or other device, process or means to access Blogging Your Way
- will not compromise or circumvent the security controls of Blogging Your Way or otherwise gain unauthorized access to Blogging Your Way
- will not attempt to interfere with the proper working of Blogging Your Way
- will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works or publicly display any content from Blogging Your Way without the prior expressed written permission of decor8, LLC
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, DECOR8, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, SUCH AS LOST PROFITS, ARISING FROM THE TRAINING, COURSE MATERIALS OR ANY ACTIONS OR FAILURE TO ACT OF DECOR8, LLC. IN THE EVENT THAT DECOR8, LLC SHALL FAIL TO PROVIDE TRAINING IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS, DECOR8, LLC’S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND PARTICIPANT’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THESE TERMS SHALL BE TO REFUND ALL PAYMENTS ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY DECOR8, LLC FROM PARTICIPANT FOR THE TRAINING IN QUESTION. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OF DECOR8, LLC, ARISING FROM THESE TERMS WHETHER BY CONTRACT OR TORT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PARTICIPANT PAID DECOR8.
decor8, LLC – October 2013