Hello friends! I have very exciting news. In exactly ONE week from today, on September 28, 2016, Leslie Shewring and I will be in LONDON at ANTHROPOLOGIE on KINGS ROAD from 7-9pm for a very special meet up, book presentation, styling and DIY workshop all in celebration of Decorate For a Party. If you want to attend, since it’s after store hours and a private event, you have to register here to be on our guest list.
Together we will:
- Show you 6 Ways To Set a Table
- Make a project together from the book that you can customize and take home
- Have a group photo with us showing your finished projects
- We’ll talk about the book and share some special highlights
- We will have a book signing pause so you can buy a copy and we’ll sign and add any special messages, etc. We are happy to sign and dedicate books to your family, friends, customers, etc. for holiday gift giving, too.
- You can meet up with other bloggers, journalists and our families and friends and enjoy some snacks and drinks
- LIMITED SEATING + SUPPLIES so please register here. Note: Tickets cost £10, which is redeemable against purchases of £20 and over. If you only want to come to meet us quickly (or if you are a journalist and want to take photos or do a quick interview) and won’t be staying for the workshops, please send me a private email (holly [at] decor8blog [dot] com) and I can put you on a separate guest list so you can still obtain entrance at the front door.
Because this is a private event, your name has to be on our guest list to get in to the store since it’s to be held after store hours.
See you next week, LONDON!
FOR ALL WHO ATTEND please tag your photos #decorateforaparty