12/14 Giveaway Closed. Winners Shown At The Bottom Of This Post. I’m SO EXCITED because I’m hosting #12daysofgiveaways so in addition to my usual posts, you can enter to win a new contest daily, including weekends, from now until December 12th. Some days I will post 2 giveaways. This is seriously insane, right? I have tons of gorgeous gifts and gift cards from some of my favorite shops totaling over $3,000 and we’ll have over 34 winners! I had such a good year with the birth of my son that I wanted to give back a little so I figured this would be a nice way to do that. Kicking off the party is Minted who carries everything from cards to art, fabrics to garlands, table runners to custom baby announcements. Their site is beyond gorgeous and packed full of things you’ll want to own. They are giving away TWO $200 shopping sprees on their website. Woo hoo!
Here’s how to enter: Go to Minted.com and find a favorite item Comment below and tell us about the favorite item (you can link to it if you’d like) and why you love it, how you’d use it, etc. And leave your @twittername too OPTIONAL – Tweet about this giveaway by cutting and pasting: “I’ve entered to win $200 in gifts from @minted and @decor8 #12daysofgiveaways http://wp.me/po210-3ew” THAT’S IT! You can enter as many times as you like but only ONCE per day. Our two winners will be each be chosen on December 12th and announced on December 13th here on decor8 and contacted via email, so please use a valid email when you comment below. This contest is open to all readers regardless of where you live. You need to complete the first two steps above in order to qualify. Thank you!
Thank you Minted for being so generous to us all!
12/14 Giveaway Closed. Winners Are: #126 Leslie Flogerzi, #260 Teresa Micheile Henderson
It’s December 1st and I’m here with my nearly 10-month-old baby thinking about how at this time last year, he was still growing inside of me and we were renovating a new apartment, I was planning his nursery design while packing boxes, seeing friends, planning a house sale and waddling through Christmas markets like a little penguin. And here we are now, a year later, with so much behind us and so much ahead – it’s quite amazing what can happen in a year isn’t it? And I know many of you, like me, are so busy thinking of winter or the holidays, etc. that spring feels very far but it’s not – in fact, some companies have already begun to unveil their 2015 collections. Would you like to take a peek out of sheer curiosity of course to see what some of the trends will be? Here are a few glimpses from Bloomingville in Denmark – pastels, wire, simple forms, ceramics, rattan, botanicals, birds, shiny globe pendants, geometrics, marble, gold, plants, cork… All of my favorite things!
See more here at Bloomingville.
Are you ready to get shopping for the season? If so, I have a major deal for you guys. Today and tomorrow ONLY, December 2 (Tuesday), while stock lasts (everything is handmade after all), you can get ANYTHING from my shop shipped to anywhere in the world for FREE. You heard me right. F R E E WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! Mr. Worldwide! If this doesn’t motivate you to shop for gorgeous gifts, nothing will. Okay, well maybe this gift round up will… It’s all so pretty and everything has YOUR name on it, right?
1. Geometric Holiday Ornaments 12 assorted colors in a pack, wood, $42 /2. Belinda Marshall watercolor calendar for 2015 $35 / 3. Ice Cream Print 11 X 14, $42 /4. Wooden cutting board in mint $37 /5. Vine Band 14k gold $368 /6. Gold foil calendar tray for all 12 months (just switch out the inserts each month) $55 / 7. Notebooks $11 each (flamingo, pineapple, toucan) /8. Gold foil matches set of 4 for $16 (Southern, Drink, Hottie, Burning) /9. Willy Nilly art print $100 / 10. Good Things print $25 / 11. Leonie art print $60 / 12. Popsicles print $42.
And many more gorgeous handmade gifts over in my shop right here. I even shopped my own shop (ha ha) to get this great shipping discount since so many of these sellers are overseas so free shipping really works out nice for me. I hope for you, too.
(images linked to their sources above.)
If you celebrate Christmas, you will love this board that I put together to inspire you on Pinterest – though I must confess that lots of the ideas are versatile enough that you can tweak them to fit your style, your religion, your life. There are lots of pretty decorating ideas to be found and some recipes, too. Here is but a glimpse below…
1. giant diy balloon ornaments from studio diy.
1. pine tree cookies from natalia from blog fotograficzny.
3. diy ornaments with paint and paper from knot magazine.
4. diy tree cards by cecilieslykke.
6. A simple wreath made from colored string lights on 101 woonideeen.
7. trees on tin cans for wrapping gifts and 8. hand painted ornaments by cecilieslykke.
9. golden walnut placecard holders from knot magazine.
10. socks in all sizes as an advent calendar by cecilieslykke.
11. yummy spiced advocaat custard recipe from what’s for lunch honey.
12. A washi tape snowflake diy from knot magazine.
13. A delicious and beautifully decorated gugelhupf german winter cake recipe by lebenslustiger.
So many festive ideas, don’t you think? I hope you like looking through my board on Pinterest for more beautiful ideas, too. xo, Holly
(images linked to their sources above.)