Unravelling: Susannah Conway

What a lovely way to wrap up the week… I just discovered the fine art photography of Susannah Conway, also known to some as Unravelling, who lives in coastal south west England. She has this ability to create stories through everyday objects that really speak to the viewer, and a real eye for composition, light, color, and beauty. Her photos are very transporting. See for yourself.

It’s a journey worth taking to simply view her Flickr photos and portfolio. I enjoy viewing the world through her lens because it makes me look at the seemingly mundane things around me in a new way. These photos remind me of where I live here in New Hampshire since I’m in the country and of the New England coastline and have inspired me to take my camera out this weekend and head to the shore. Susannah also has an etsy shop if you are interested in owning some of these magical works.

(photography by susannah conway)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts on June 13, 2008

1. Susannah commented
    June 13th, 2008 at 9:05pm

Holly, thank you so much for this lovely post about my work – totally thrilled to be here on Decor8 :-) Hope you get some gorgeous shots this weekend!

2. amy commented
    June 14th, 2008 at 2:19am

i have a few of Susannah’s lovely photos framed on my wall. she certainly has a way with light and colours. i’m very pleased to see her beautiful work celebrated. thank you,

3. maradonna commented
    June 15th, 2008 at 4:40am

You are right, her photos are magic!
    Life is beautiful!

4. sara commented
    June 15th, 2008 at 10:14pm

lovely, beautiful, happy!

5. Heart Vandana commented
    June 16th, 2008 at 9:41am

Fantastic photos, great composition and artistic style just love them