2009 Calendar Round Up

It’s that time again… Time for the annual decor8 Calendar round up. It’s funny, when I started writing this back in 2006 I had no idea it would stick. Then in 2007, artists automatically contacted me asking if I would be doing another round up and if so, when. Now this year, same thing. Calendars have been rolling in via email from all over the world! Yay! So thanks to all who have sent in submissions — I’ve tried to include all! If I’ve missed anyone please comment below with a link to their calendar. Enjoy!

Fun & creative calendars from Be Happy Now.

Lotta Jansdotter fabric calendar and pillow.

Kris’ Color Stripes, Avie Designs, Camilla Engman, and Anna Cote.

Ink & Wit in collaboration with Pistachio Press.

Jessica Gonacha, Tim Walker, Kate Spade, Sukie, and Jill Bliss & Saelee Oh.

Cath Kidston, Japanese animal desk calendars, Daily Color planner, and Non Planner.

Perpetual Calendar D/M/Y, Massimo Vignelli, Rex Ray, Grady McFerrin, and Calendreco.

Yellow Monday, Inkspot, Just Another Day, and Happify.

Creative Thursday.

Melissa Lund Photography, Nella Designs, Green Chair Press and Silhouette Blue.

Snow & Graham.

Cavallini calendars (huge selection), Eco-Chic, Mateo Ilasco, Bird Songs, and Orange Beautiful.

Pocket Calendars from Smosch’s Sandra Juto.

Zoozoo cards, Anne Cresci, Edesse designs, and Papered Together.

Printable 2009 calendar Little Brown Pen.

More from Silhouette Blue, Modern Art Everyday, Esta Sketch and Satsuma.

Magnolia Moonlight.

Paper and Inkling, Seventy and Sunny, Story by Mia, Turtle Papers and Michele Brusegaard.

Egg Press.

Tea towel calendar by Cicada Studio.

Wolfie and the Sneak.

J Hill Design.

365 Reasons Not to Be Bored by Kim’s Suitcase, The Beautiful Project, Stelie Designs and Yee Haw.

Linea Carta.

P.S. Paper Goods, Shalom Cottage Home, Girl Metro, Stephanie Fizer and Beau Ideal.

And of course, a calendar round up would not be complete without showing a little love to super fab Little Otsu. Swoon!

Wow! I think you have plenty of cally options for ’09, huh!? Again, if I’ve missed anyone please comment below with a link to their 2009 calendar so we can include as many as possible into this round up because you can hyperlink in the comments section, no problem-o!

I’ll be back in a moment to wish everyone a happy Friday and to announce the winner of the Fabulous Stationery contest along with our 2 runner ups!

(images linked to their sources above.)

Posted by decor8 in round-up, stationery on October 17, 2008

1. All Things Lovely commented
    October 17th, 2008 at 3:57pm

Too funny! I did a similar post on my blog yesterday, But Holly, what are you doing to me? Now you’ve found even more calendars that I love, how on earth am I going to choose? Or, I’m going to have a calendar in every single room, my car, my office and out in the backyard!

All Things Lovelys last blog post: Paper Makes Me Happy

2. Jennifer commented
    October 17th, 2008 at 4:21pm

Sensory overload!!! All so incredibly beautiful. Makes you want to get one of each and get excited about all your big dreams and aspirations for the new year!

Jennifers last blog post: They’re Here!

3. Dee commented
    October 17th, 2008 at 4:30pm

You’ve just given a calendar addict unlimited options! I already have the Saelee and Jill Bliss calendar, thankfully. How will I choose between the Be Happy Now calendar and Color Stripes? *biting my nails* French Bulldog! oh goodness….I better go get my wallet.

Thanks for posting so much delicious eye candy! :D

Dees last blog post: Critique Group

4. Luphia commented
    October 17th, 2008 at 4:35pm

what a great selection, you make it so hard to pick one Holly! they’re all so pretty :)

have a great weekend!

Luphias last blog post: Vintage Friday: Mini Cooper

5. Emily commented
    October 17th, 2008 at 4:37pm

I have been looking for the perfect one and thanks to you I found it!!

Emilys last blog post: Walking with Him in the Snow VASE

6. alicia commented
    October 17th, 2008 at 4:43pm

How will I ever choose? There are so many beautiful choices.

alicias last blog post: 10 Things

7. Andy Mathis commented
    October 17th, 2008 at 5:04pm

Those are some SWEEEET calendars. Very nice.

I can’t believe it’s that time of year again.

Andy Mathiss last blog post: Artists-Collective- Our first Issuu Issue

8. bekah commented
    October 17th, 2008 at 5:09pm

Wow! What a great roundup! Nice work :)

bekahs last blog post: THINGS I AM EXCITED ABOUT.

9. Cicada Studio commented
    October 17th, 2008 at 7:27pm

Wow, this is quite a line up! Makes my guest post on the same topic over at Indie Fixx a little skimpy!

Thanks for including mine.

Oh, and if I may add one more, take a look at Herman Yu’s 2009 calendar- she always has the most beautiful images- http://www.kenknight.com/heyucafor20a.html

Cicada Studios last blog post: Psst- Click Here!

10. Carrie commented
    October 17th, 2008 at 9:37pm

I just bought this one from Red Prairie Press and love it!

11. Carrie commented
    October 17th, 2008 at 11:28pm

Just ran across Nikki McClure’s new calendar and am now wondering if I can justify two calendars in one home…

12. Lasso the Moon commented
    October 17th, 2008 at 11:30pm

This post just went on forever! And I loved every inch of it. Thanks for finding all of these. They are incredible.
    Anna

Lasso the Moons last blog post: This can’t be normal.

13. Desiree Fawn commented
    October 18th, 2008 at 12:40am

Oh my word. I LOVE this so much! I’ve been looking at a bunch of these calendars in etsy shops & all over — it’s so nice to see so many in one place!
    Ah!

Desiree Fawns last blog post: a greener life, one sax at a time.

14. heather moore commented
    October 18th, 2008 at 2:12am

That must be every single calendar in the whole world. If you lined them all up, they’d reach the moon!

Have a great weekend.

heather moores last blog post: Scarf – in crochet

15. Art of Dealing commented
    October 18th, 2008 at 4:18am

I’ve had my eye on the Color Stripes’ one for some time now. Thanks for such a great round-up; it’s nice to see so many options in one place.

Art of Dealings last blog post: Aleks Sennwald Illustration

16. juliette commented
    October 18th, 2008 at 5:40am

My kitchen wall is blanketed by a large, boring, desk-blotter calendar showcasing our crazy schedule – it’d be SO nice to have a giant, fillable poster-sized version of some of the cute/beautiful calendars listed above!! =)

This is the first blog in the past several years to feature some calendars that actually have space to write in appts – yay for progress!! However, I’m really hoping to see them keep growing bigger than sheets of notebook paper….anybody seen something like this yet???

17. charly commented
    October 18th, 2008 at 12:17pm

oh my god! how am i ever meant to choose. i want all of them! at least i now know what i will be getting everyone for xmas!

18. Hanna commented
    October 18th, 2008 at 12:44pm

These are great. Thanks for finding my next calendar for me!

19. Lisa Golightly commented
    October 18th, 2008 at 6:18pm

I am offering fun portrait calendars! You can take a peek at http://www.kikiandpolly.com/gallery/calendars/index.htm

20. Natalie commented
    October 18th, 2008 at 7:16pm

Yay! Calendars! I already have two of the ones featured for myself (one for home, one for work), and now my obsession has me thinking about Christmas presents too.

21. paper & inkling commented
    October 18th, 2008 at 8:42pm

Thanks for finding me! All these calendars are absolutely beautiful! Wish I had more wall or shelf space to display these calendars : )

paper & inklings last blog post: Midwest Rooster Greetings – Set of 5

22. Marisa and Creative Thursday commented
    October 18th, 2008 at 9:26pm

These are so GREAT!!!!!! I’ve already said this but I’m thinking 2009 might be the year for one calendar per room in the house. Because honestly I cannot decide between them. I always love seeing them all together like this ~ and thank you for including in me in the mix ~!!!

Marisa and Creative Thursdays last blog post: 2009 Calendar

23. nichole commented
    October 18th, 2008 at 10:46pm

Oh wow! What a lovely surprise to discover my printable calendar among the beauties!

Thanks so much for the inclusion, and for such a fabulous list. I buy multiples every year – I’m admittedly addicted.

nicholes last blog post: Down Time

24. kristen commented
    October 19th, 2008 at 4:49pm
  25. kristen commented
    October 19th, 2008 at 4:50pm
  26. jHill commented
    October 20th, 2008 at 4:52pm

oh i just love the sleeping cat one!

27. cheree commented
    October 20th, 2008 at 5:22pm

I bought the printable calendar (4 bucks?!?) to make for family and friends this Christmas. It was too cute!

28. Jackie commented
    October 20th, 2008 at 7:06pm

Thanks for the idea I got the Creative Thursday for my store I bought like 10. Thanks for the ideas and inspirations

29. Cococozy commented
    October 20th, 2008 at 9:13pm

Good bye blackberry! Love the idea of going back to basics and using a real calendar. These are great options.

Cococozys last blog post: CHEAP TO CHIC: REFLECTING ON THE ART OF GROUPING MIRRORS!

30. lindsay commented
    October 20th, 2008 at 10:21pm

These are some great selections. What to choose? The only one that is missing is the fresh & chic Delphine eco-friendly 2009 calendars. Erika Firm has outdone herself once again!

Check them out:

lindsay

31. designwunderland commented
    October 21st, 2008 at 12:19am

Great round-up! Very very nice..
    It’s so hard to decide which one that I truly want between them all.

32. alice commented
    October 21st, 2008 at 3:13am

great roundup. i love all the choices! how are we ever to choose! ;)

alices last blog post: plexiglass handlebag

33. Leslie commented
    October 21st, 2008 at 5:35am

I love the Eco-Chic calendar – sadly they don’t ship to Oustide the US and Canada..! Nevermind…there are plenty of alternative options. What a list!! All so beautiful!

Leslies last blog post: Did I hear…another swap!

34. stephanie commented
    October 21st, 2008 at 12:21pm

35. patti commented
    October 21st, 2008 at 12:54pm

here’s the calendar I ordered:
    I love Chet’s art, he also has an Etsy shop:
    fun stuff!

pattis last blog post: Next Weekend

36. StelieDesigns commented
    October 21st, 2008 at 5:50pm

Wow!! What a round up indeed! There’s definitely something perfect for everyone.

Thank you for the fabulous surprise of including one of mine. I am honored to be amongst such talent. I think I’ve found all my Christmas gifts right here.

StelieDesignss last blog post: Hip Circle Wedding Invitation – Sample

37. Steppie commented
    October 22nd, 2008 at 3:10am

Love this post! :)

Steppies last blog post: what puts a smile to my face?

38. Kristin commented
    October 22nd, 2008 at 3:16am

I have purchased several calendars from this Etsy seller – ilee – both last year and this year.

I have to say though that I want a few dozen more after seeing this incredible display.

Kristins last blog post: WFMW – Holiday Control Journal

39. Natalie commented
    October 22nd, 2008 at 3:29am

This such an excellent round up. It’s so hard to pick a fav. I could scroll my mouse up and down forever looking all these beautiful calendar. Such an inspiration.
    Adore By Nat

Natalies last blog post: a Sweet Thanks — Thank You Card

40. Wren commented
    October 22nd, 2008 at 9:43am

Wow! Great selection – soo hard to choose!

Wrens last blog post: Brown scarf hand knitted soft stylish white stripes men women

41. Jessica commented
    October 22nd, 2008 at 12:48pm

I have a couple of calendars that I think are pretty fun!

A fun wall calendar

And one for your desk

42. pam commented
    October 22nd, 2008 at 3:57pm

pixelimpress has a wall calendar with a “remember…” list on the backside for those important dates.

and you mustn’t forget this desk calendar. i bought it and it’s beautiful.

pams last blog post: Sea Urchin/Starfish Gift Tags – Set (5)

43. Christina commented
    October 23rd, 2008 at 3:00pm

I love all the calendars on this blog! They are all fantastic.

Christinas last blog post: Fall time/8×10 or custom size can be made.

44. skye commented
    October 23rd, 2008 at 3:33pm

o my gosh….this is heaven in a blog post! thank you holly.

skyes last blog post: missing…

45. Allie commented
    October 25th, 2008 at 2:59am

So many wonderful ones to choose from! I also feel compelled to mention the calendar I ordered the last two years in a row, by Good on Paper:

Allies last blog post: (Oh So)

46. Melissa commented
    October 29th, 2008 at 5:36pm

Thanks for including my new TTV calendar!

Melissas last blog post: Arizona

47. Carrie commented
    November 1st, 2008 at 2:26pm

Whew! We finally finished ours! Here’s the link to our 2009 letterpress calendar:

Thanks so much!

Carries last blog post: I Think I Forgot This One

48. H. Michael Karshis commented
    November 3rd, 2008 at 11:18am

And don’t miss this one! As Holly recommended, check out my retro/vintage perpetual calendar over at Esty!

peace,

HMK

H. Michael Karshiss last blog post: Today Is November 1st, 2008

49. susy commented
    November 5th, 2008 at 6:01pm

Holly, Thank you so much for including my calendar over at RealSimple. I truly appreciate being included with so many other beautiful 2009 picks. Much love, susy

50. Sarah commented
    November 6th, 2008 at 3:37pm

Hi Holly, As always I love your calendar round up! I have just put my calendar in my shop :)

Thank you! Sarah

51. mav commented
    November 11th, 2008 at 9:36am

always love your calendar round ups…
    my calendar is coming to the party late as usual… it will be out on monday. cheers, mav

52. Rhiannon commented
    November 28th, 2008 at 9:40am

What a fabulous collection of calendars – I’ve looked through a lot of them and bought a couple that I am now really looking forward to receiving. Thanks for such a fun resource.

My own calendar is here..

Rhiannons last blog post: The ?12 City Project? continues?.

53. Korinne commented
    September 17th, 2009 at 6:21pm

I can’t wait to see what you put together Holly! I’ve always thought it would be fun to see what creative people do with their old calendars too since so many are more like art.
    .-= Korinne´s last blog ..A Little Photo Session with Designer Heather Treadway =-.

Trackbacks and Pingbacks

1. THINGS I AM EXCITED ABOUT. « marshmallow fever
  2. decor8 » Blog Archive » Manuela De Simone: Illustrator
  3. Snow Bunny «
  4. More Calendars for 2009
  5. Kalender 2009 | Wie sieht’s denn hier aus?
  6. swee swee chatter » Blog Archive » swee swee is calendar crazy