Round-ups, Stationery

October 17, 2008

It’s that time again… Time for the annual decor8 Calendar round up. It’s funny, when I started writing this back in 2006 I had no idea it would stick. Then in 2007, artists automatically contacted me asking if I would be doing another round up and if so, when. Now this year, same thing. Calendars have been rolling in via email from all over the world! Yay! So thanks to all who have sent in submissions — I’ve tried to include all! If I’ve missed anyone please comment below with a link to their calendar. Enjoy!

2009 Calendar Round Up

Fun & creative calendars from Be Happy Now.

2009 Calendar Round Up

Lotta Jansdotter fabric calendar and pillow.

2009 Calendar Round Up

Kris’ Color Stripes, Avie Designs, Camilla Engman, and Anna Cote.

2009 Calendar Round Up

Ink & Wit in collaboration with Pistachio Press.

2009 Calendar Round Up

Jessica Gonacha, Tim Walker, Kate Spade, Sukie, and Jill Bliss & Saelee Oh.

2009 Calendar Round Up

Cath Kidston, Japanese animal desk calendars, Daily Color planner, and Non Planner.

2009 Calendar Round Up

Perpetual Calendar D/M/Y, Massimo Vignelli, Rex Ray, Grady McFerrin, and Calendreco.

2009 Calendar Round Up

Yellow Monday, Inkspot, Just Another Day, and Happify.

Creative Thursday.

2009 Calendar Round Up

Melissa Lund Photography, Nella Designs, Green Chair Press and Silhouette Blue.

Snow & Graham.

2009 Calendar Round Up

Cavallini calendars (huge selection), Eco-Chic, Mateo Ilasco, Bird Songs, and Orange Beautiful.

2009 Calendar Round Up

Pocket Calendars from Smosch’s Sandra Juto.

2009 Calendar Round Up

Zoozoo cards, Anne Cresci, Edesse designs, and Papered Together.

2009 Calendar Round Up

Printable 2009 calendar Little Brown Pen.

2009 Calendar Round Up

More from Silhouette Blue, Modern Art Everyday, Esta Sketch and Satsuma.

Magnolia Moonlight.

2009 Calendar Round Up

Paper and Inkling, Seventy and Sunny, Story by Mia, Turtle Papers and Michele Brusegaard.

Egg Press.

2009 Calendar Round Up

Tea towel calendar by Cicada Studio.

2009 Calendar Round UpWolfie and the Sneak.

J Hill Design.

2009 Calendar Round Up365 Reasons Not to Be Bored by Kim’s Suitcase, The Beautiful Project, Stelie Designs and Yee Haw.

2009 Calendar Round UpLinea Carta.

2009 Calendar Round Up

P.S. Paper Goods, Shalom Cottage Home, Girl Metro, Stephanie Fizer and Beau Ideal.

2009 Calendar Round UpAnd of course, a calendar round up would not be complete without showing a little love to super fab Little Otsu. Swoon!

Wow! I think you have plenty of cally options for ’09, huh!? Again, if I’ve missed anyone please comment below with a link to their 2009 calendar so we can include as many as possible into this round up because you can hyperlink in the comments section, no problem-o!

I’ll be back in a moment to wish everyone a happy Friday and to announce the winner of the Fabulous Stationery contest along with our 2 runner ups!

(images linked to their sources above.)

You Might Also Like

• Reply All Things Lovely October 17, 2008 at 3:57 pm

Too funny! I did a similar post on my blog yesterday, But Holly, what are you doing to me? Now you’ve found even more calendars that I love, how on earth am I going to choose? Or, I’m going to have a calendar in every single room, my car, my office and out in the backyard!

All Things Lovelys last blog post: Paper Makes Me Happy

• Reply Jennifer October 17, 2008 at 4:21 pm

Sensory overload!!! All so incredibly beautiful. Makes you want to get one of each and get excited about all your big dreams and aspirations for the new year!

Jennifers last blog post: They’re Here!

• Reply Dee October 17, 2008 at 4:30 pm

You’ve just given a calendar addict unlimited options! I already have the Saelee and Jill Bliss calendar, thankfully. How will I choose between the Be Happy Now calendar and Color Stripes? *biting my nails* French Bulldog! oh goodness….I better go get my wallet.

Thanks for posting so much delicious eye candy! :D

Dees last blog post: Critique Group

• Reply Luphia October 17, 2008 at 4:35 pm

what a great selection, you make it so hard to pick one Holly! they’re all so pretty :)

have a great weekend!

Luphias last blog post: Vintage Friday: Mini Cooper

• Reply Emily October 17, 2008 at 4:37 pm

I have been looking for the perfect one and thanks to you I found it!!

Emilys last blog post: Walking with Him in the Snow VASE

• Reply alicia October 17, 2008 at 4:43 pm

How will I ever choose? There are so many beautiful choices.

alicias last blog post: 10 Things

• Reply Andy Mathis October 17, 2008 at 5:04 pm

Those are some SWEEEET calendars. Very nice.

I can’t believe it’s that time of year again.

Andy Mathiss last blog post: Artists-Collective- Our first Issuu Issue

• Reply bekah October 17, 2008 at 5:09 pm

Wow! What a great roundup! Nice work :)

bekahs last blog post: THINGS I AM EXCITED ABOUT.

• Reply Cicada Studio October 17, 2008 at 7:27 pm

Wow, this is quite a line up! Makes my guest post on the same topic over at Indie Fixx a little skimpy!

Thanks for including mine.

Oh, and if I may add one more, take a look at Herman Yu’s 2009 calendar- she always has the most beautiful images-

Cicada Studios last blog post: Psst- Click Here!

• Reply Carrie October 17, 2008 at 9:37 pm

I just bought this one from Red Prairie Press and love it!

• Reply Carrie October 17, 2008 at 11:28 pm

Just ran across Nikki McClure’s new calendar and am now wondering if I can justify two calendars in one home…

• Reply Lasso the Moon October 17, 2008 at 11:30 pm

This post just went on forever! And I loved every inch of it. Thanks for finding all of these. They are incredible.

Lasso the Moons last blog post: This can’t be normal.

• Reply Desiree Fawn October 18, 2008 at 12:40 am

Oh my word. I LOVE this so much! I’ve been looking at a bunch of these calendars in etsy shops & all over — it’s so nice to see so many in one place!

Desiree Fawns last blog post: a greener life, one sax at a time.

• Reply heather moore October 18, 2008 at 2:12 am

That must be every single calendar in the whole world. If you lined them all up, they’d reach the moon!

Have a great weekend.

heather moores last blog post: Scarf – in crochet

• Reply Art of Dealing October 18, 2008 at 4:18 am

I’ve had my eye on the Color Stripes’ one for some time now. Thanks for such a great round-up; it’s nice to see so many options in one place.

Art of Dealings last blog post: Aleks Sennwald Illustration

• Reply juliette October 18, 2008 at 5:40 am

My kitchen wall is blanketed by a large, boring, desk-blotter calendar showcasing our crazy schedule – it’d be SO nice to have a giant, fillable poster-sized version of some of the cute/beautiful calendars listed above!! =)

This is the first blog in the past several years to feature some calendars that actually have space to write in appts – yay for progress!! However, I’m really hoping to see them keep growing bigger than sheets of notebook paper….anybody seen something like this yet???

• Reply charly October 18, 2008 at 12:17 pm

oh my god! how am i ever meant to choose. i want all of them! at least i now know what i will be getting everyone for xmas!

• Reply Hanna October 18, 2008 at 12:44 pm

These are great. Thanks for finding my next calendar for me!

• Reply Lisa Golightly October 18, 2008 at 6:18 pm

I am offering fun portrait calendars! You can take a peek at

• Reply Natalie October 18, 2008 at 7:16 pm

Yay! Calendars! I already have two of the ones featured for myself (one for home, one for work), and now my obsession has me thinking about Christmas presents too.

• Reply paper & inkling October 18, 2008 at 8:42 pm

Thanks for finding me! All these calendars are absolutely beautiful! Wish I had more wall or shelf space to display these calendars : )

paper & inklings last blog post: Midwest Rooster Greetings – Set of 5

• Reply Marisa and Creative Thursday October 18, 2008 at 9:26 pm

These are so GREAT!!!!!! I’ve already said this but I’m thinking 2009 might be the year for one calendar per room in the house. Because honestly I cannot decide between them. I always love seeing them all together like this ~ and thank you for including in me in the mix ~!!!

Marisa and Creative Thursdays last blog post: 2009 Calendar

• Reply nichole October 18, 2008 at 10:46 pm

Oh wow! What a lovely surprise to discover my printable calendar among the beauties!

Thanks so much for the inclusion, and for such a fabulous list. I buy multiples every year – I’m admittedly addicted.

nicholes last blog post: Down Time

• Reply kristen October 19, 2008 at 4:49 pm

mine are up and ready to go!

kristens last blog post: Baggie to Fishbowl- Just Moved- Pack of 20

• Reply jHill October 20, 2008 at 4:52 pm

oh i just love the sleeping cat one!

• Reply cheree October 20, 2008 at 5:22 pm

I bought the printable calendar (4 bucks?!?) to make for family and friends this Christmas. It was too cute!

• Reply Jackie October 20, 2008 at 7:06 pm

Thanks for the idea I got the Creative Thursday for my store I bought like 10. Thanks for the ideas and inspirations

• Reply Cococozy October 20, 2008 at 9:13 pm

Good bye blackberry! Love the idea of going back to basics and using a real calendar. These are great options.

• Reply lindsay October 20, 2008 at 10:21 pm

These are some great selections. What to choose? The only one that is missing is the fresh & chic Delphine eco-friendly 2009 calendars. Erika Firm has outdone herself once again!

Check them out:

• Reply designwunderland October 21, 2008 at 12:19 am

Great round-up! Very very nice..
    It’s so hard to decide which one that I truly want between them all.

• Reply alice October 21, 2008 at 3:13 am

great roundup. i love all the choices! how are we ever to choose! ;)

alices last blog post: plexiglass handlebag

• Reply Leslie October 21, 2008 at 5:35 am

I love the Eco-Chic calendar – sadly they don’t ship to Oustide the US and Canada..! Nevermind…there are plenty of alternative options. What a list!! All so beautiful!

Leslies last blog post: Did I hear…another swap!

• Reply stephanie October 21, 2008 at 12:21 pm

we have a nifty little desk calendar for 2009…

• Reply patti October 21, 2008 at 12:54 pm

here’s the calendar I ordered:
    I love Chet’s art, he also has an Etsy shop:
    fun stuff!

pattis last blog post: Next Weekend

• Reply StelieDesigns October 21, 2008 at 5:50 pm

Wow!! What a round up indeed! There’s definitely something perfect for everyone.

Thank you for the fabulous surprise of including one of mine. I am honored to be amongst such talent. I think I’ve found all my Christmas gifts right here.

StelieDesignss last blog post: Hip Circle Wedding Invitation – Sample

• Reply Steppie October 22, 2008 at 3:10 am

Love this post! :)

Steppies last blog post: what puts a smile to my face?

• Reply Kristin October 22, 2008 at 3:16 am

I have purchased several calendars from this Etsy seller – ilee – both last year and this year.

I have to say though that I want a few dozen more after seeing this incredible display.

Kristins last blog post: WFMW – Holiday Control Journal

• Reply Natalie October 22, 2008 at 3:29 am

This such an excellent round up. It’s so hard to pick a fav. I could scroll my mouse up and down forever looking all these beautiful calendar. Such an inspiration.
    Adore By Nat

Natalies last blog post: a Sweet Thanks — Thank You Card

• Reply Wren October 22, 2008 at 9:43 am

Wow! Great selection – soo hard to choose!

Wrens last blog post: Brown scarf hand knitted soft stylish white stripes men women

• Reply Jessica October 22, 2008 at 12:48 pm

I have a couple of calendars that I think are pretty fun!

A fun wall calendar

And one for your desk

• Reply pam October 22, 2008 at 3:57 pm

pixelimpress has a wall calendar with a “remember…” list on the backside for those important dates.

and you mustn’t forget this desk calendar. i bought it and it’s beautiful.

pams last blog post: Sea Urchin/Starfish Gift Tags – Set (5)

• Reply Christina October 23, 2008 at 3:00 pm

I love all the calendars on this blog! They are all fantastic.

Christinas last blog post: Fall time/8×10 or custom size can be made.

• Reply skye October 23, 2008 at 3:33 pm

o my gosh….this is heaven in a blog post! thank you holly.

skyes last blog post: missing…

• Reply Allie October 25, 2008 at 2:59 am

So many wonderful ones to choose from! I also feel compelled to mention the calendar I ordered the last two years in a row, by Good on Paper:

Allies last blog post: (Oh So)

• Reply Melissa October 29, 2008 at 5:36 pm

Thanks for including my new TTV calendar!

Melissas last blog post: Arizona

• Reply Carrie November 1, 2008 at 2:26 pm

Whew! We finally finished ours! Here’s the link to our 2009 letterpress calendar:

Thanks so much!

Carries last blog post: I Think I Forgot This One

• Reply H. Michael Karshis November 3, 2008 at 11:18 am

And don’t miss this one! As Holly recommended, check out my retro/vintage perpetual calendar over at Esty!

H. Michael Karshiss last blog post: Today Is November 1st, 2008

• Reply susy November 5, 2008 at 6:01 pm

Holly, Thank you so much for including my calendar over at RealSimple. I truly appreciate being included with so many other beautiful 2009 picks. Much love, susy

• Reply Sarah November 6, 2008 at 3:37 pm

Hi Holly, As always I love your calendar round up! I have just put my calendar in my shop :)

Thank you! Sarah

• Reply mav November 11, 2008 at 9:36 am

always love your calendar round ups…
    my calendar is coming to the party late as usual… it will be out on monday. cheers, mav

• Reply Rhiannon November 28, 2008 at 9:40 am

What a fabulous collection of calendars – I’ve looked through a lot of them and bought a couple that I am now really looking forward to receiving. Thanks for such a fun resource.

My own calendar is here..

Rhiannons last blog post: The ?12 City Project? continues?.

• Reply Korinne September 17, 2009 at 6:21 pm

I can’t wait to see what you put together Holly! I’ve always thought it would be fun to see what creative people do with their old calendars too since so many are more like art.
    .-= Korinne´s last blog ..A Little Photo Session with Designer Heather Treadway =-.