Daily Discounts: Paper Studio

I love decorative Indian prints, especially on paper because there is so much that you can do with them. Just recently, I made a bird mobile for my window and I used some Indian prints on them in addition to acyclic paints and they came out really pretty. You can use papers for gift wrap but also to make greeting cards, incorporate into your artwork, for mobiles, to decoupage onto boxes and wood furniture, frame, line a dresser drawer, the projects are endless, fun, and often quite inexpensive.

I’ve even seen people cover folding screens and entire walls with it. That is why I’m really excited to tell you about this sale because it’s being offered by the Paper Studio and they stock a huge selection of Indian prints, decorative wrapping paper for all your creative project needs, all at 20% off of everything (except Gocco supplies). Just enter coupon code “decor8″ upon checkout.

This includes more than paper, you can shop for decorative journals, label tins and stamps, fine art paper, stationery, art supplies like adhesives and brushes, bookbinding tools, and paper goods from 8mm Ideas, Anahata Katkin for PaPaYa!, Hammer Press, Paper Thursday, Teesha Moore, Yee Haw, May Day Press, and more — you can click here to see the items being sold at Paper Studio by these designers.

Remember, this offer is only valid until November 21, 2008 so happy shopping! Paper Studio RARELY offers discounts like this, so definitely take advantage of it while this offer lasts. I can’t wait to place my order, I have my eye on so many things!

(images from paper studio)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on November 07, 2008

1. amy@inspirationchic commented
    November 7th, 2008 at 11:37am

Paper Studio Rocks! Great papers! Thanks

amy@inspirationchics last blog post: The Tooth Fairy Lives On

2. boundto commented
    November 7th, 2008 at 11:58am

I totally bought some paper from them 2 days ago! I should have waited!
    I’m sure I will purchase from tham again before the 21st though, its so great that they extended the discount date:)
    Thanks Holly!

boundtos last blog post: Cupcake Journal – Large

3. Courtney commented
    November 7th, 2008 at 12:13pm

They are so pretty and so affordable! I’ve often used paper to add some color to an otherwise dull wall. Thanks for the info on the sale! I’m excited to check it out.

Courtneys last blog post: Decorating uh-oh!

4. Bobi commented
    November 7th, 2008 at 1:15pm

This is great article, i love it.

Bobis last blog post: Country Home Decor for a Warm and Welcoming Home

5. shoppingsmycardio commented
    November 7th, 2008 at 1:26pm

holly…i think we need pics & DIY tips on that bird mobile…it sounds gorgeous!

shoppingsmycardios last blog post: what i want today: max studio silk top

6. decor8 commented
    November 7th, 2008 at 1:43pm

Sure, here’s a photo or two of my birdy mobile. I used paint, paper, rubber stamps, wood birds, beads strung on wire, ribbon, and some glue. It was easy and very fun.

Thank you for your interest. :)

7. edina commented
    November 7th, 2008 at 2:46pm

Love your blog, but boy is it dangerous to my wallet – I just placed an order and will probably place one with J Caroline, too. Thanks for the discount codes!

edinas last blog post: distractions

8. Alease Kanaan commented
    June 28th, 2011 at 12:34pm

I have been wanting, searching for a fresh place, ran into Baers along with wondered if Martha had any ideas why for my new apartment remedy I shouldn’t use cherry crimson colors with gold in addition to black trim. Trish have a handle on things but I want your input.