Photo Frame Clock

February 26, 2009

Well hickory dickory dock… this clock sure is sweet! You can totally let your creative juices flow with the Passe-Partout photo frame clock where you can fill these frames with prints, cards, photographs, found items, scraps of vintage wallpaper and gift wrap to create your own unique look. Darling!

Get yours online at Dutch by Design for $65 which includes all 12 frames and the center timepiece with arms. Isn’t this cool? I think it’s fun and I imagine it working in a craft room or a home office because it will keep you on schedule while giving you a new way to display all of those Etsy prints you love!

(image from dutch by design)

You Might Also Like

• Reply nichole February 26, 2009 at 12:56 pm

That rocks. Seriously one of the coolest things I’ve seen in a long time.

Do you just wave a magic wand and wait for the wonderful things to appear?

nicholes last blog post:

• Reply decor8 February 26, 2009 at 1:56 pm

Yes I do Nichole and now you’ve appeared. :)

he he.

• Reply michelle February 26, 2009 at 12:56 pm

wow, this post is definitely getting a star next to it. might be fun to recreate with a bunch of flea market find frames.

michelles last blog post: Just More Love

• Reply nan lawson February 26, 2009 at 1:21 pm

Well this certainly isn’t helping me cure my obsession with clocks.

nan lawsons last blog post: Graphic Eames Rocker Print

• Reply susan February 26, 2009 at 1:50 pm

i love it!! big smiles on my face right now just looking at the photo. it’ll also be nice for a boutique.

• Reply City Chic - Jamie February 26, 2009 at 1:51 pm

I LOVE this! Absolutely perfect for a craft room, I think I want one for mine.

• Reply la marquise des anges February 26, 2009 at 1:54 pm

great idea. thanks for sharing this link. you know why I am really thinking of doing something on my own … I am thinking of a 12 photo frame with a different photo for each hour (in different frame style) related to the specific hour (mixing the am and pm activities) … Ok you need an exemple

1 h : a pic of my husband and I ‘s sleepy head or a after lunch – coffee drinking pic
    7h : : a pic related w/ breakfast or a little doggie walk pic
    9h : a pic while eating, chatting (as we do each evening with my husband …wait a minute …as I do … my husband is mostly …listening …)

well …you get the idea …

I’ll send you a pic when done

btw WONDERFUL work you do :)

Mam la marquise

• Reply carina February 26, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Ever, so clever. I love seeing innovative handmade treasures.

• Reply paola February 26, 2009 at 1:57 pm

That is WONDERFUL. Seriously tempted….

paolas last blog post: Fabulous Lampshades – Insatiable Studios

• Reply mayaluna February 26, 2009 at 2:17 pm

I’m usually a quiet visitor, but I had to pipe up and thank you for sharing this! I love the diy quality it encourages, and I agree: all of those great little Etsy prints would have such a happy and celebrated home. Fabulous!

• Reply marné February 26, 2009 at 2:25 pm

This is so wonderful! I’ve had a clock obsession lately, too. Now, where do I have a spare wall that I can do this? hmmm…

• Reply Melissa February 26, 2009 at 2:32 pm

I didn’t even know I needed this :)

• Reply Tory February 26, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Wow! I just had an “I wish I thought of that” moment. This is just great!

Torys last blog post: Baby Roboto

• Reply Liesl February 26, 2009 at 2:57 pm

So adorably clever! : )

Liesls last blog post: Peppermint

• Reply Pethra på Inredningsbloggen February 26, 2009 at 3:07 pm

I love this idea, it makes the creative genes in me want to scream with joy! :)

• Reply nina February 26, 2009 at 3:11 pm

Truly unique and cute, too :-)

ninas last blog post: Affordable…Unique…Glamour for the Bride-to-Be

• Reply Rebecca February 26, 2009 at 3:20 pm

Love this – just featured it on our new blog!

Rebeccas last blog post: Product Pair: Photo Frame Clock + Pampers Diapers

• Reply DancingMooney ? February 26, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Wow, that set up is totally cute!!

• Reply Katrina Lynn February 26, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Yeah! I have one of these in my home too! …well not the exact same one, but something similar and I use portraits instead of prints, so Mom is 1, BFF is 6, boyfriend is 9, etc. etc. I love it and am constantly changing out the pictures! I’m moving right now, but maybe I will send a photo once it gets put back up in its new home! :) I love how this one looks like it has shadow box frames, gives me the idea to put objects and mementos in as well. hmm…

Katrina Lynns last blog post: LA – Centric

• Reply Summer February 26, 2009 at 3:41 pm

Yes! Clever!

Summers last blog post: Lichen Brooches, Barrette and Pincushion (V2) Listed!

• Reply Andy Mathis February 26, 2009 at 3:58 pm

Whoa- 2 thumbs up for a great clock. Unique and Very clever.

Andy Mathiss last blog post: I can relate to this. . . .

• Reply decor8 February 26, 2009 at 4:04 pm

This would be great for your vet’s office Andy – a photo of current animals up for adoption in each frame. :) Awwww

• Reply Diana February 26, 2009 at 4:04 pm

Oooh, what a sweet idea!

Dianas last blog post: Remnant of Industry

• Reply Bessie Nguyen February 26, 2009 at 4:15 pm

Very cool !

• Reply Tammy February 26, 2009 at 4:28 pm

This is so cool. I love this idea. And what an incredible price. I think I need this in my office. And you’re right, what a great way to display etsy prints and gift wrap and how about some wallpaper from your post the other day? Great idea.

Tammys last blog post: sfgirlbybay and Fireplace Mantels

• Reply JENNIFER RAMOS February 26, 2009 at 4:31 pm

NOW this is sooooo CUTE! I think I will be buying one….but I wish they would show what the all white ones would look like…just to get a better visual of it. I need something to place in my family room behind my tv – this would probably fill the space. I didnt see any measurements though hmmmm

Jen Ramos
    ‘Cards & Prints You’ll Love…’

JENNIFER RAMOSs last blog post: Another DIY Project…Deer Head

• Reply leaca February 26, 2009 at 4:40 pm

I love this idea!

leacas last blog post: just shoooooot me!

• Reply Jessica February 26, 2009 at 4:42 pm

Love this!

• Reply Barbara February 26, 2009 at 4:42 pm

I love this! Totally want to try one with different photos or shadowboxes.

Barbaras last blog post: Jim Rosenau

• Reply Leslie February 26, 2009 at 4:59 pm

What a fab idea….A DIY version is definitely a great idea. A nother project to add to my ever growing list!

Leslies last blog post: New Projects

• Reply JENNIFER RAMOS February 26, 2009 at 5:27 pm

I bought one!! The mixed colors… : ))))))))))) Thanks Holly.

Jen Ramos
    ‘Cards & Prints You’ll Love…’

JENNIFER RAMOSs last blog post: Another DIY Project…Deer Head

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente February 26, 2009 at 5:58 pm

What an adorable idea! I love it!

• Reply Karen Wise February 26, 2009 at 6:26 pm

Thanks Holly! This is Definitely on my wish list!
    As a photographer with too many little tintypes to frame, I love it!

• Reply Myriam February 26, 2009 at 6:51 pm

What an amazing piece of art in which you can display other-amazing pieces of art :). So clever, I would love one of these to show off my favorite plates and glassware in my dinning room!

• Reply Joyce February 26, 2009 at 6:55 pm

This is amazing. I want this as my clock when we get a new place.

Joyces last blog post: eccentric prints

• Reply Jennifer Fuchs February 26, 2009 at 8:25 pm

This clock is such a great idea! And I love that you could change out the images in the frames if you get tired and need a new look.
    So good!

Jennifer Fuchss last blog post: My Cog and Pearl Rings

• Reply ambika February 26, 2009 at 9:03 pm

This is so great. I love the mix of frames but would love to see it in a really sleek way, too–with similar frames or black & white photography…

ambikas last blog post: Wardrobe Remix Silliness

• Reply Stephanie Fizer February 26, 2009 at 9:50 pm

Ah, this is so fabulous and I think I must have it!

Stephanie Fizers last blog post: Awesomeness Achieved

• Reply Natasa February 27, 2009 at 3:19 am

This is great, it’s already on my desktop as a background ;)

• Reply Gem February 27, 2009 at 9:36 am

Wow, this is wonderful!

Gems last blog post: Under the Sea (and River!) News

• Reply Jennifer Erts March 3, 2009 at 3:54 am

This clock is indeed “CUTE” and I’m crazy for the wall color and how it makes all the colors pop. It’s perfection.

Jennifer Ertss last blog post: Portland or Bust, How a sticker loving child rode the Internet bubble and burst into the greeting card industry

• Reply Airika Pope March 3, 2009 at 4:17 pm

What a cool idea! I might just make one of these for our photography office/studio. Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Jim July 4, 2009 at 6:04 pm

I’ve not seen this before… do you know if it’s available in the UK?

Wouldn’t mind featuring it on my photo collage frames blog.

• Reply Huey July 8, 2009 at 11:46 am

We think that your clock looks very nice. We sell clocks that you can put the pictures into and see them.

• Reply Melanie Fleur October 14, 2009 at 6:05 am

Phwoar. I’d been looking at the cheapy Family Photo Clocks that you can get for about £20, but this one is seriously tempting..
    .-= Melanie Fleur´s last blog ..Chorlton Plant Swap / Manchester Food festival =-.

• Reply Brian M September 30, 2012 at 4:18 pm

Does anyone know where I can buy this as the dutch design dont seem to have it any more??? Thanks