Nicole Hill Gerulat Photography

Today I’m inspired by the photography of Nicole Hill Gerulat in San Francisco and thought I’d take you on the inspiration journey with me. Would you like to come along?

Nicole Hill Gerulat Photography

Nicole Hill Gerulat Photography

Nicole has a beautiful blog too, it’s the decor8 blog of the week and is called A Little Sussy. You will love me today for sharing this link, I just know it. :) On her blog, you can learn more about her life and work which is altogether inspiring and a sheer delight.

(images: nicole hill gerulat)

Posted by decor8 in blogs, inspiration on September 21, 2009

1. Sin commented
    September 21st, 2009 at 2:13pm

Thank you! I was craving inspiration
    .-= Sin´s last blog ..Scarves, SCARVES FOR EVERYONE! =-.

2. Teresa commented
    September 21st, 2009 at 2:14pm

Divine!!
    .-= Teresa´s last blog ..From the mouths of babes … =-.

3. chelsea fuss commented
    September 21st, 2009 at 2:18pm

Yay!! Nicole is fabulous! I’ve worked as a stylist with her on several projects (including the bottom two shots!). She is a fantastic photographer and the best part is that she shares her knowledge through classes!!

4. Shanon commented
    September 21st, 2009 at 2:36pm

Her work makes me feel like summer is starting all over again! =)
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..I *heart* Gourmet =-.

5. joanna of simple blueprint commented
    September 21st, 2009 at 2:54pm

beautiful! heading over to her website now! happy monday.
    .-= joanna of simple blueprint´s last blog ..anna kern =-.

6. City Chic - Jamie commented
    September 21st, 2009 at 3:22pm

Lovely inspiration for a Monday! I definitely need it today :)
    .-= City Chic – Jamie´s last blog ..Our First Pattern! =-.

7. Lecia commented
    September 21st, 2009 at 3:27pm

Thank you for the introduction to this lovely and inspiring site!
    .-= Lecia´s last blog ..late summer =-.

8. Alma commented
    September 21st, 2009 at 4:07pm

I was so excited to see Nicole featured here today! I love her work and she does have a fantastic blog!

9. Busy Bee Lauren commented
    September 21st, 2009 at 4:24pm

Her blog is so inspiring. I have been reading it for months!

10. rubi commented
    September 21st, 2009 at 5:02pm

i’ve worked with nicole on a few shoots as well. she’s such a great photographer. :]

11. CapreeK commented
    September 21st, 2009 at 5:31pm

Yay Nicole! So exciting to see her featured on Decor8! No one deserves it more!
    .-= CapreeK´s last blog ..Redeploy Rug :: RAUSER =-.

12. Jillian commented
    September 21st, 2009 at 5:57pm

I love photos wrapped in baker’s twine. So cute.
    .-= Jillian´s last blog ..roundabout designs =-.

13. Merissa commented
    September 21st, 2009 at 6:24pm

Inspirational indeed! And she has online classes! I visited her site and loved it! Thank you :)
    .-= Merissa´s last blog ..:My 1st Bridesmaids Bouquets: =-.

14. Victoria Klein commented
    September 21st, 2009 at 7:53pm

I am so so very happy that you feature Nicole’s work! She is not only an uber-talented photographer, but she is a great teacher and overall swank lady :)

15. akanpo2009@yahoo.co.jp commented
    September 22nd, 2009 at 1:05am

Thank you for your sharing.

Thanks for the info. Very helpful !

16. Michaela commented
    September 22nd, 2009 at 1:37pm

One of my dreams is to go on holiday with a caravan. With a caravan like the one which is pictured. A vintage model. Lovingly restored. Sitting outside on a chair in warm summer evenings, talking about life or just enjoing the sound of the nature.

17. Miss B commented
    September 22nd, 2009 at 3:38pm

Oh I heart Nicole, congrats to her on the feature! I took her photo class, it changed my life!

18. Penny Patten commented
    September 27th, 2009 at 5:28pm

Lovely, fabulous work. Thank You for sharing!
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..Introducing some new Hens an a couple of Roosters =-.