Bloggers

A Little Sussy Blog

September 21, 2009

Today I’m inspired by the photography of Nicole Hill Gerulat in San Francisco and thought I’d take you on the inspiration journey with me. Would you like to come along?

A Little Sussy Blog

A Little Sussy Blog

Nicole has a beautiful blog too, it’s the decor8 blog of the week and is called A Little Sussy. You will love me today for sharing this link, I just know it. :) On her blog, you can learn more about her life and work which is altogether inspiring and a sheer delight.

(images: nicole hill gerulat)

You Might Also Like

18 Comments

• Reply Sin September 21, 2009 at 2:13 pm

Thank you! I was craving inspiration
    .-= Sin´s last blog ..Scarves, SCARVES FOR EVERYONE! =-.

• Reply Teresa September 21, 2009 at 2:14 pm

Divine!!
    .-= Teresa´s last blog ..From the mouths of babes … =-.

• Reply chelsea fuss September 21, 2009 at 2:18 pm

Yay!! Nicole is fabulous! I’ve worked as a stylist with her on several projects (including the bottom two shots!). She is a fantastic photographer and the best part is that she shares her knowledge through classes!!

• Reply Shanon September 21, 2009 at 2:36 pm

Her work makes me feel like summer is starting all over again! =)
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..I *heart* Gourmet =-.

• Reply joanna of simple blueprint September 21, 2009 at 2:54 pm

beautiful! heading over to her website now! happy monday.
    .-= joanna of simple blueprint´s last blog ..anna kern =-.

• Reply City Chic - Jamie September 21, 2009 at 3:22 pm

Lovely inspiration for a Monday! I definitely need it today :)
    .-= City Chic – Jamie´s last blog ..Our First Pattern! =-.

• Reply Lecia September 21, 2009 at 3:27 pm

Thank you for the introduction to this lovely and inspiring site!
    .-= Lecia´s last blog ..late summer =-.

• Reply Alma September 21, 2009 at 4:07 pm

I was so excited to see Nicole featured here today! I love her work and she does have a fantastic blog!

• Reply Busy Bee Lauren September 21, 2009 at 4:24 pm

Her blog is so inspiring. I have been reading it for months!

• Reply rubi September 21, 2009 at 5:02 pm

i’ve worked with nicole on a few shoots as well. she’s such a great photographer. :]

• Reply CapreeK September 21, 2009 at 5:31 pm

Yay Nicole! So exciting to see her featured on Decor8! No one deserves it more!
    .-= CapreeK´s last blog ..Redeploy Rug :: RAUSER =-.

• Reply Jillian September 21, 2009 at 5:57 pm

I love photos wrapped in baker’s twine. So cute.
    .-= Jillian´s last blog ..roundabout designs =-.

• Reply Merissa September 21, 2009 at 6:24 pm

Inspirational indeed! And she has online classes! I visited her site and loved it! Thank you :)
    .-= Merissa´s last blog ..:My 1st Bridesmaids Bouquets: =-.

• Reply Victoria Klein September 21, 2009 at 7:53 pm

I am so so very happy that you feature Nicole’s work! She is not only an uber-talented photographer, but she is a great teacher and overall swank lady :)

• Reply akanpo2009@yahoo.co.jp September 22, 2009 at 1:05 am

Thank you for your sharing.

Thanks for the info. Very helpful !

• Reply Michaela September 22, 2009 at 1:37 pm

One of my dreams is to go on holiday with a caravan. With a caravan like the one which is pictured. A vintage model. Lovingly restored. Sitting outside on a chair in warm summer evenings, talking about life or just enjoing the sound of the nature.

• Reply Miss B September 22, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Oh I heart Nicole, congrats to her on the feature! I took her photo class, it changed my life!

• Reply Penny Patten September 27, 2009 at 5:28 pm

Lovely, fabulous work. Thank You for sharing!
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..Introducing some new Hens an a couple of Roosters =-.