Round-ups

October 19, 2009

To wrap up the “calendar round up of all calendar round ups” and the “motherload”, as I’ve been told (thanks you guys!), I’m concluding with this post: All Others. These are calendars that don’t fall into the printable download, wall, desk or poster category. They are the planners, wallet cards and mini houses (yes, really) of the world and offer alternate ways to track the days ahead…

Calendar Round Up: All Others

I love these, both my husband and I have one. They’re the size of a credit card but don’t do nearly as much damange :). Made by Sandra Juto, wallet card, $4.

Calendar Round Up: All Others

Linea Carta, agenda, $24 – I love the hand drawn boxes and lines inside and the pretty cover, don’t you?

Calendar Round Up: All Others

Dorobot, agenda, in German, 20€. Another hand drawn style agenda, which I’m loving… And it’s in German in case you’ve always wanted to learn. :)

Calendar Round Up: All Others

“Within this paper mansion, six smaller abodes reside, each with a piece of the calendar year set against their clapboard and cedar siding.” Cuteness, I’m dying here. Available at Anthropologie, $24.

Calendar Round Up: All Others

Cath Kidston agenda, $14 in all it’s red, blue and pink country sweetness.

Calendar Round Up: All Others

Galoshes pocket calendar by Jen Hewett Studio, $11 — again, these hand drawn calendars are what I’m loving at the moment. I use to draw calendars with each new month and got out of the habit of doing it but these are encouraging me to do it again.

Calendar Round Up: All Others

Elle’s Studio, calendar circle tags, $3.25 — good for adding to a gift. If it’s for an anniversary present, you can give a gift with the corresponding month and circle the date perhaps?

Calendar Round Up: All Others

Kate Spade desk calendar, $22. We all love Kate. Period.

Calendar Round Up: All Others

Perpetual calendars from Orange Beautiful, $28 for those who love type.

Calendar Round Up: All Others

Campbell Raw Press: handbound, accordion-fold book with a letterpress-printed interior, and cover choices include 10 different decorative papers, $29.50.

Calendar Round Up: All Others

Floral leaves datebook from Jill Bliss, $16.50 – this agenda is well, pure bliss. :)

Others:

The Paper Thieves, shopping tag, $6, My Lavender Garden planners $20, weekly planners from P.S. Paper Goods $15.

If you missed my round ups on Friday for calendars, here they are:

Wall Calendars

Desk Calendars

Poster Style Calendars

Download Calendars (that you can print!)

I hope that you enjoyed my annual calendar round up this year as much as I’ve enjoyed pulling them together to highlight all the beautiful work that is being created out there by so many talented people. Did you find anything that you liked? Remember, if you find more than one and they can be framed, why not put several frames on a single wall with all your favorite calendars inside, just swap out the months. That would be pretty cute, huh!?

(images linked to their sources above.)

You Might Also Like

27 Comments

• Reply Cricket October 19, 2009 at 10:41 am

Lots of lovely choices here, but Anthopologie’s paper houses are too cute! If it weren’t for Anthropologie, I’d have a whole lot more in the bank…

• Reply Manuela October 19, 2009 at 10:49 am

I love them all!!!!
    .-= Manuela´s last blog ..Gravity Pendant on organza necklace =-.

• Reply tina steinmetz October 19, 2009 at 10:57 am

so great!!! love the round stickers and the handpainted ones…….thanks Holly!!!
    tina;-)

• Reply Friederike October 19, 2009 at 11:04 am

Many thanks for all these posts about calenders! You’ve chosen really lovely ones! And I am currently thinking which to buy for whom as a Christmas gift :)
    .-= Friederike´s last blog ..Currently in love with: a neck piece by Kapow Wow =-.

• Reply Bess October 19, 2009 at 11:05 am

Awesome, Holly! What a great (and enormous) round-up. Thanks so much for including me :) It made my week!
    bess

• Reply Frugal Bon Vivant October 19, 2009 at 11:14 am

love, love, love the orangebeautiful ones!
    .-= Frugal Bon Vivant´s last blog ..10% Off Coupon Code for Urban Outfitters =-.

• Reply Erika October 19, 2009 at 11:32 am

Love these! How about advent calendars next? I’m always so disgusted by the cutesy, mass-produced ones I see every year, and long for something beautiful…

• Reply coral October 19, 2009 at 11:46 am

Thanks for always doing this Holly. I rely on your round-up every year before I pick out my calendar. I still have no idea what to get this time…

• Reply Renee Rivas October 19, 2009 at 11:57 am

So many beautiful calenders…which one to choose?!! Lovely post!

• Reply RobbieLee at Chickiedee October 19, 2009 at 12:11 pm

I Love the Campbell Raw Press calendars!!! Thanks for sharing!
    .-= RobbieLee at Chickiedee´s last undefined ..If you register your site for free at =-.

• Reply thedoodlegirl October 19, 2009 at 12:18 pm

Oh wow! That’s sure to make each day better when you plan with such beautiful calendars!! Such beautiful photographs.
    .-= thedoodlegirl´s last blog ..A Day at the Zoo =-.

• Reply cristin @ simplified bee October 19, 2009 at 12:18 pm

Nice collection!
    .-= cristin @ simplified bee´s last blog ..Celebrating 100 Simplified Bee Posts & Gift Card Giveaway =-.

• Reply Katie - Coco Målé October 19, 2009 at 12:30 pm

ah Kate Spade!!! definitely my favourite ones…
    .-= Katie – Coco Målé´s last blog ..Always look on the bright side of life! =-.

• Reply Amy - no. 15 creative October 19, 2009 at 12:50 pm

More great calendar! So hard to decide. The little houses are a really great and unique idea for a calendar.
    .-= Amy – no. 15 creative´s last blog ..Vintage Monday =-.

• Reply Jen October 19, 2009 at 1:11 pm

Thanks so much for including my galoshes calendar! And I love all your choices… sigh – so many calendars to choose from.

• Reply Nancy October 19, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Thanks so much for posting all these! Goes to show what a great amount of talent there is out there. I have to say I have THREE favourites. Little Brown Pen’s take on the ‘carry on’ series are just too cute… also loving Jen Hewett’s homemade one AND I almost salivated when I saw those from Campbell Raw Press – may seriously have to purchase one of those.
    Thanks again Holly,
    Nancy.
    xo
    .-= Nancy´s last blog ..Home muse: Two original spaces =-.

• Reply Jona October 19, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Hi Holly,
    on a totally unrelated subject (and I know this has just one tiny bit in common with design): could you please post something about the Jack wolfskin affaire? I am not at all involved in it but I feel it is very important to the crafter family. To get started, you can read here: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6320060&page=1
    and here: http://www.11m2.de/2009/10/warum-man-jack-wolfskin-meiden-sollte-good-reasons-to-avoid-jack-wolfskin.html
    in english. A very important german site: http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzpolitik/0,1518,655890,00.html
    I feel very outraged about this and I would love it if as many people as possible know about this and get to share their opinion.
    Thank you alot.
    Liebe Grüße,
    Johanna

• Reply Anjuli A. October 19, 2009 at 4:04 pm

I loved all of them! I seriously would buy every one if I could! Really amazing. I’m so sad that I only use a digital calendar these days (Google of course), and don’t really have a use for a paper version, but I almost want to buy one of those just for the art factor, and chop off the calendar part and hang up the rest! (Maybe I will!)
    .-= Anjuli A.´s last blog ..WIP: Cabled Wrist-Warmers =-.

• Reply Kristi @ Addicted 2 Decorating October 19, 2009 at 6:05 pm

Noooo!!! I can’t even BELIEVE it’s time to start thinking about calendars for 2010!! And as beautiful as they are, I just can’t make myself go there right now. I’m sticking my head in the sand for a bit longer.

I’ll have to refer back to this post when I’m ready to face reality.
    .-= Kristi @ Addicted 2 Decorating´s last blog ..Before & After:: Chest of Drawers =-.

• Reply hazel and hunter October 19, 2009 at 7:12 pm

i love all of these! each one is so lovely!!

• Reply Rachel October 19, 2009 at 7:38 pm

i enjoyed your calendar series very much! thank you:)
    .-= Rachel´s last blog ..Scrumptiously Delightful Cotton Candy and Marshmallows =-.

• Reply Georgianna Lane October 19, 2009 at 8:57 pm

Holly, WOW! What an impressive collection of gorgeous calendars. Thank you so much – you did a heroic job of gathering them all together and presenting them so beautifully. Much appreciated! Of course, it makes it really hard to choose! Georgianna :)
    .-= Georgianna Lane´s last blog ..Reaching a Pinnacle – and a Dream Come True =-.

• Reply dorobot October 20, 2009 at 2:00 am

thank you!

• Reply Brooke October 20, 2009 at 2:45 am

Years ago I worked at a Kate Spade store and from December through March 95% of the calls to the store were customers ordering the calenders or calender refills! It was crazy, I was filling out “send sale” forms all day everyday for 4 months. =)

• Reply Alanna October 20, 2009 at 12:28 pm

Hi Holly,

Lovely calendar pics…I recently picked up a delicious vintage maps calendar from Paper Source. I think I’m in love with it!
    Love your blog, I find you inspirational always and link to you quite regularly!
    Keep up the great work!

Alanna

• Reply tanja October 21, 2009 at 8:33 am

Danke, Danke, Danke!

Ich habe mir gerade den von Dir vorgestellten dorobot Kalender gekauft und ein Ankreuztagebuch dazu!

Ich liebe Deine Sammlungen und schaue jeden Tag rein! Mach weiter so!

Liebe Grüße vom Traumberg,
    Tanja
    :-)
    .-= tanja´s last blog ..Eintrag vom 21.10.2009 um 11:52:42 Uhr =-.

• Reply Joan October 21, 2009 at 1:04 pm

Love the calendars. Thank you for the choices, all in one place! How great is that?? I ordered one from Parrott! I use digital calendars as well but you just cant beat the lovely letterpress!
    Joan