Etsy Faves

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

December 1, 2009

It’s Etsy Take Five Tuesday time and though Miss Holly here is battling a head cold (I nearly went a full year without a cold, oh well!) on this very crisp December day I am still going to bring you today’s picks! I plan to put on another pot of tea in a moment but first, as I sniffle and sneeze my way around Etsy, I simply must share a few of my finds with you. Pastel prints, gorgeous jewelry, lovely paper goods and gift wrap supplies and soft, girly photographs that will have you dreaming of vintage open toe shoes with tights and Paris, my love. Enjoy!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

The simple modern aesthetic of Olive Manna will no doubt charm your little socks off. Love her paper goods which includes gift wrapping supplies and DIY paper balls, coasters melamine plates, textiles and more!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Elephantine is a collection of handmade jewelry that would be a most cherished present in case you’re looking… it’s by Settle-based designer Rachel Chew.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Leaves and Feathers is the work of Faith Evans-Sills in Brooklyn who is a mother, wife and artist with a dreamy style that will carry you away in a pastel breeze… Notes, prints and more!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

If you’re looking for jewelry with a bit of an edge, Laura Lombardi is your lady with lots of runway-esque glam happening here. Love it. Especially the feather.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Lola’s Room in the UK is talented budding photographer Cassia Beck. She has such a soft, feminine vintage touch to her body of work. So very easy to love.

(images linked to their sources above)

• Reply vicki December 1, 2009 at 1:22 pm

Cassia’s photos are perfection in my opinion. She’s my “idol” when it comes to photography. :) Thanks for sharing such great finds with us, Holly! xo

• Reply Melanie December 1, 2009 at 1:28 pm

Hope you feel better soon, Holly! I really love Leaves and Feathers’ work, so thanks for showcasing it!
    .-= Melanie´s last blog ..*Creative Holiday Giveaway* =-.

• Reply leslie December 1, 2009 at 1:35 pm

Great finds! I am a fan of Cassia’s work too and I must check out Olive Manna -the others look lovely too…
    I hope your feel better soon -lots of tea sounds good!
    .-= leslie´s last blog ..Vignettes of Color =-.

• Reply Brooke H December 1, 2009 at 1:35 pm

I LOVE Laura Lombardi’s work! Olive Manna and Elephantine, what great finds. =)
    .-= Brooke H´s last blog ..Holiday Sale! =-.

• Reply Wren December 1, 2009 at 1:55 pm

super great picks. i love shopping etsy for all my holiday gifts.
    .-= Wren´s last blog ..Happy Turkey Day! =-.

• Reply Mausumi December 1, 2009 at 1:58 pm

I love laura lombardis store! The feathers are perfect, in my opinion!
    Maybe a little early christmas present for myself? I love the scale necklace and the crystals! :=
    .-= Mausumi´s last blog ..The Advent Calendar; December 1st =-.

• Reply Daniella December 1, 2009 at 2:04 pm

Thanks for the intro to Olive Manna! Love the cute gift tags they have.

• Reply Tracey December 1, 2009 at 2:23 pm

Beautiful work by all! Great finds! :)
    Feel better!
    .-= Tracey´s last blog ..New Creations- “Ville” and “The Bank” =-.

• Reply Magchunk December 1, 2009 at 2:23 pm

I’m a big fan of Olive Manna. Such pretty things you can’t help but slow down and look at each item!
    .-= Magchunk´s last blog ..Hold my hand =-.

• Reply Melibu December 1, 2009 at 2:24 pm

Love all of them !
    .-= Melibu´s last blog ..Encore une idée de cadeau ! DIY Perfumery Kit =-.

• Reply Miss B December 1, 2009 at 2:28 pm

Oh I am a fan of nearly all these lovelies! Love me some Olive Manna! Feel better Holly!
    .-= Miss B´s last blog ..PROVO CRAFT::YUDU! =-.

• Reply B December 1, 2009 at 2:43 pm

Wow – this may be the first time I favorited all of your take 5. Love today’s finds!
    .-= B´s last blog ..iCovet: Whiteboard Decals =-.

• Reply Juana @ SweetVisualAids December 1, 2009 at 3:03 pm

Lovely finds!! the photographies of Cassia Beck are simple gorgeous :)
    .-= Juana @ SweetVisualAids´s last blog ..Christmas presents ideas via Etsy! =-.

• Reply Alanna December 1, 2009 at 3:21 pm

LOVE those photos…they are so deliciously beautiful!
    .-= Alanna´s last blog ..Advent Calendar =-.

• Reply Cassia Beck December 1, 2009 at 3:29 pm

Thank you so much for featuring me here, Holly.
    I am a regular reader so I’m over the moon!

Get better soon!

• Reply seyma December 1, 2009 at 4:18 pm

oh my, it’s a really great list to check out!!

and you have an incredible blog by the way..

love it!!

.-= seyma´s last blog ..3 Things About Me: #4 =-.

• Reply Caroline December 1, 2009 at 5:00 pm

OH. I love the feather necklace too!

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente December 1, 2009 at 5:31 pm

Oh….my. This is a particularly great one! Thank you for all of these fantabulous picks sweetie and I am so sorry you aren’t feeling well. Enjoy your pot of tea and feel better!
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Cheap & Chic: inspired by art on etsy =-.

• Reply whorange December 1, 2009 at 8:17 pm

Yay, Lola!!!
    .-= whorange´s last blog ..well drawn: trompe l’oeil shirts by rosalind keep =-.

• Reply Penny Patten December 1, 2009 at 9:15 pm

I really like Olive Manna, thanks for sharing your finds with us.
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..A Time To Be Thankful/ What Are You Thankful For… =-.

• Reply Stockton December 1, 2009 at 9:28 pm

Wow, these are some beauties. That feather necklace by Laura Lombardi in particular … lovely!

• Reply Faith December 1, 2009 at 9:36 pm

Hi! I am so honored to have my work featured here, and in a group that is so well curated it blows my minds! I love all of the work of the other artists featured. Seriously dying for the jewelry. Thanks so much for highlighting my paintings here! Love love love your blog!
    xo Faith at Leaves and Feathers

• Reply Natalie Jost December 1, 2009 at 10:10 pm

Holly, I’m so sorry you’re feeling icky today. Thank you so much for mentioning my shop today. What an amazing treat! Such beautiful shops you found too. I especially love Cassia’s photography, so soft and misty.
    .-= Natalie Jost´s last blog ..Gmail Labels & Order Tracking =-.

• Reply woolloomooloo December 1, 2009 at 10:31 pm

aww, i’ve just barely recovered from the nasty flu recently… hope you feel better… drink lots water, get more sleep/rest and have some warm honey tea. :)
    …totally adore laura lamboardi’s creations and lola’s room photography! :))

• Reply veda December 1, 2009 at 11:34 pm

so many Talented people!!!!!love the leaves and feathers one! get well soon holly!
    .-= veda´s last blog ..ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY : MUSIC =-.

• Reply Marie December 2, 2009 at 4:12 am

Wowow these are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!!
    .-= Marie´s last blog ..Corset Dresses and Swallowtail Jackets… =-.

• Reply Judith ~ Felicity Crew December 4, 2009 at 1:27 am

Another round of great picks! I hope you’re feeling better again…