Etsy Take Five Tuesday

It’s Etsy Take Five Tuesday time and though Miss Holly here is battling a head cold (I nearly went a full year without a cold, oh well!) on this very crisp December day I am still going to bring you today’s picks! I plan to put on another pot of tea in a moment but first, as I sniffle and sneeze my way around Etsy, I simply must share a few of my finds with you. Pastel prints, gorgeous jewelry, lovely paper goods and gift wrap supplies and soft, girly photographs that will have you dreaming of vintage open toe shoes with tights and Paris, my love. Enjoy!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

The simple modern aesthetic of Olive Manna will no doubt charm your little socks off. Love her paper goods which includes gift wrapping supplies and DIY paper balls, coasters melamine plates, textiles and more!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Elephantine is a collection of handmade jewelry that would be a most cherished present in case you’re looking… it’s by Settle-based designer Rachel Chew.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Leaves and Feathers is the work of Faith Evans-Sills in Brooklyn who is a mother, wife and artist with a dreamy style that will carry you away in a pastel breeze… Notes, prints and more!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

If you’re looking for jewelry with a bit of an edge, Laura Lombardi is your lady with lots of runway-esque glam happening here. Love it. Especially the feather.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Lola’s Room in the UK is talented budding photographer Cassia Beck. She has such a soft, feminine vintage touch to her body of work. So very easy to love.

(images linked to their sources above)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on December 01, 2009

1. vicki commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 1:22pm

Cassia’s photos are perfection in my opinion. She’s my “idol” when it comes to photography. :) Thanks for sharing such great finds with us, Holly! xo

2. Melanie commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 1:28pm

Hope you feel better soon, Holly! I really love Leaves and Feathers’ work, so thanks for showcasing it!
    .-= Melanie´s last blog ..*Creative Holiday Giveaway* =-.

3. leslie commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 1:35pm

Great finds! I am a fan of Cassia’s work too and I must check out Olive Manna -the others look lovely too…
    I hope your feel better soon -lots of tea sounds good!
    .-= leslie´s last blog ..Vignettes of Color =-.

4. Brooke H commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 1:35pm

I LOVE Laura Lombardi’s work! Olive Manna and Elephantine, what great finds. =)
    .-= Brooke H´s last blog ..Holiday Sale! =-.

5. Wren commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 1:55pm

super great picks. i love shopping etsy for all my holiday gifts.
    .-= Wren´s last blog ..Happy Turkey Day! =-.

6. Mausumi commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 1:58pm

I love laura lombardis store! The feathers are perfect, in my opinion!
    Maybe a little early christmas present for myself? I love the scale necklace and the crystals! :=
    .-= Mausumi´s last blog ..The Advent Calendar; December 1st =-.

7. Daniella commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 2:04pm

Thanks for the intro to Olive Manna! Love the cute gift tags they have.

8. Tracey commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 2:23pm

Beautiful work by all! Great finds! :)
    Feel better!
    .-= Tracey´s last blog ..New Creations- “Ville” and “The Bank” =-.

9. Magchunk commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 2:23pm

I’m a big fan of Olive Manna. Such pretty things you can’t help but slow down and look at each item!
    .-= Magchunk´s last blog ..Hold my hand =-.

10. Melibu commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 2:24pm

Love all of them !
    .-= Melibu´s last blog ..Encore une idée de cadeau ! DIY Perfumery Kit =-.

11. Miss B commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 2:28pm

Oh I am a fan of nearly all these lovelies! Love me some Olive Manna! Feel better Holly!
    .-= Miss B´s last blog ..PROVO CRAFT::YUDU! =-.

12. B commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 2:43pm

Wow – this may be the first time I favorited all of your take 5. Love today’s finds!
    .-= B´s last blog ..iCovet: Whiteboard Decals =-.

13. Juana @ SweetVisualAids commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 3:03pm

Lovely finds!! the photographies of Cassia Beck are simple gorgeous :)
    .-= Juana @ SweetVisualAids´s last blog ..Christmas presents ideas via Etsy! =-.

14. Alanna commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 3:21pm

LOVE those photos…they are so deliciously beautiful!
    .-= Alanna´s last blog ..Advent Calendar =-.

15. Cassia Beck commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 3:29pm

Thank you so much for featuring me here, Holly.
    I am a regular reader so I’m over the moon!

Get better soon!

16. seyma commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 4:18pm

oh my, it’s a really great list to check out!!

and you have an incredible blog by the way..

love it!!

best..
    .-= seyma´s last blog ..3 Things About Me: #4 =-.

17. Caroline commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 5:00pm

OH. I love the feather necklace too!

18. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 5:31pm

Oh….my. This is a particularly great one! Thank you for all of these fantabulous picks sweetie and I am so sorry you aren’t feeling well. Enjoy your pot of tea and feel better!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Cheap & Chic: inspired by art on etsy =-.

19. whorange commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 8:17pm

Yay, Lola!!!
    .-= whorange´s last blog ..well drawn: trompe l’oeil shirts by rosalind keep =-.

20. Penny Patten commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 9:15pm

I really like Olive Manna, thanks for sharing your finds with us.
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..A Time To Be Thankful/ What Are You Thankful For… =-.

21. Stockton commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 9:28pm

Wow, these are some beauties. That feather necklace by Laura Lombardi in particular … lovely!

22. Faith commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 9:36pm

Hi! I am so honored to have my work featured here, and in a group that is so well curated it blows my minds! I love all of the work of the other artists featured. Seriously dying for the jewelry. Thanks so much for highlighting my paintings here! Love love love your blog!
    xo Faith at Leaves and Feathers

23. Natalie Jost commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 10:10pm

Holly, I’m so sorry you’re feeling icky today. Thank you so much for mentioning my shop today. What an amazing treat! Such beautiful shops you found too. I especially love Cassia’s photography, so soft and misty.
    .-= Natalie Jost´s last blog ..Gmail Labels & Order Tracking =-.

24. woolloomooloo commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 10:31pm

aww, i’ve just barely recovered from the nasty flu recently… hope you feel better… drink lots water, get more sleep/rest and have some warm honey tea. :)
    …totally adore laura lamboardi’s creations and lola’s room photography! :))

25. veda commented
    December 1st, 2009 at 11:34pm

so many Talented people!!!!!love the leaves and feathers one! get well soon holly!
    .-= veda´s last blog ..ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY : MUSIC =-.

26. Marie commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 4:12am

Wowow these are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!!
    .-= Marie´s last blog ..Corset Dresses and Swallowtail Jackets… =-.

27. Judith ~ Felicity Crew commented
    December 4th, 2009 at 1:27am

Another round of great picks! I hope you’re feeling better again…