Orla Kiely Bedding Discount

To celebrate the arrival of Orla Kiely bedding, I asked Dot Maison who carries it on their site if they’d be interested in giving decor8 readers an exclusive discount to celebrate this new collection of 100% cotton percale… And yes, they’ve agreed. This bedding is now available to ship in the dimensions shown here. Dot Maison is giving decor8 readers a 15% discount on all Orla Kiely bedding, towels and bath mats until December 15, 2009. Here is a glimpse of what you may like… that I liked…. that look so much nicer with a discount!

Dot Maison Discount

Dot Maison Discount

To take advantage of this promotion, please enter code decor8 upon checkout. This offer is only valid from December 2 – December 15, 2009 and can only be applied to Orla products on the Dot Maison website.

Enjoy!

(images: orla kiely)

Posted by decor8 in bedroom, textiles on December 02, 2009

1. Siobhán commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 7:53am

Do you know if they deliver to mainland Europe?

2. Kelley commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 8:47am

Thank you thank you! Just bought a beautiful Orla Kiely duvet cover, pillow cases, bathmat and hand towel for our new house!

3. Cristin commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 9:12am

I love this!!!!

4. Pam commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 9:56am

So great on the Orla stuff but the website is horrible!! If you make a mistake on entering info. it keeps it and saves it and you cannot go back and change it! Yuck!

5. decor8 commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 9:59am

Pam — Please email them ASAP to let them know… I’ll tell them too!

6. decor8 commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 10:05am

Pam I just tried to email you but the one you used to leave your comment is not a legit address. I was going to send you their email address. If you want it, contact me holly at decor8blog.com

7. Tilly commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 10:12am

ohh… these bed covers are gorgeous! only my bed duvet are 155x220m… and nothing fits. such a shame! it is really difficult (!!) to find nice bedclothes for these measures! Do you have any ideas?
    …your blog is really lightening up my grey november days! Tilly

8. Lauryn commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 1:34pm

Love Orla Kiely and I was so excited to see this and then so sad to find they don’t make them any duvets for queen size. Even though I just bought a new duvet cover I’d definitely splurge for that gray stem print set. I may order a set of pillowcases to jazz up my all white sheets though!
    .-= Lauryn´s last blog ..Helvetica Moleskine =-.

9. Amb commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 6:23pm

Where can you get the bed frame?!

10. Sal commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 5:56am

decor8 is amazing! I ordered some of this fantastic bedding yesterday and it had already arrived this morning! I can wait to take it upstairs and get it on my bed! Dotmaison is awsome, thank you so much!

11. donna commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 11:07am

lauryn you might want to email them to confirm but a UK King is a US Queen.

12. sue commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 1:36pm

i love it! great site too, some really cool things!

13. Melissa W. commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 1:57pm

Their delivery info is about UK shipping only. Does this mean they don’t ship to the US?

14. Sarah commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 4:53pm

Oh, so exciting!! And I do need some new bedding…!
    .-= Sarah´s last blog ..Get Jolly with a Giveaway! =-.

15. alice commented
    December 4th, 2009 at 7:20am

Thank you very much! I just ordered the ‘Flower Blossom Bedding, Teal’ as an early birthday present for myself :)
    .-= alice´s last blog ..Kagoshima =-.

16. decor8 commented
    December 4th, 2009 at 7:23am

Alice I love that print! :) :) :) I hope you love it!!!!

17. catherine s. commented
    December 4th, 2009 at 4:30pm

They do ship to the US per Laurence at dotmaison – here is the info he provided to my inquiry:

We do ship to the USA. The cost of shipping will depend on the size and weight of your order.

That’s great news, eh?! I’m off to start my order :) Thanks for this discount!
    .-= catherine s.´s last blog ..Great Group Gift Exchange Ideas =-.

18. ratita commented
    December 4th, 2009 at 7:17pm

am i missing something here? orla kiely bedding has been available on her UK website forever. and the prices on the orla kiely site are way better than dotmaison’s.
    i.e., scribble stem king duvet:
    dotmaison price: 70 pounds
    orla kiely price: 58.65 pounds

in addition, the orla kiely site has a lot more (newer) styles.

shipping to the US, sadly, is pretty pricey.

19. decor8 commented
    December 5th, 2009 at 4:34am

Ratita – it has been on their website but was not available for shipping until December 2… I think that’s what you mean maybe? And any style on the OK website I am sure DM can order too. Not sure about the pricing, are you comparing the same sizes?

20. decor8 commented
    December 5th, 2009 at 4:37am

Ratita – I just checked the OK website and you are right — the prices are lower but that is because they just launched a 15% discount also on all of their bedding so the prices you see are actually the same as the DM price after their discount is extended as well.

So you are paying the same at this point whether you shop on the Orla site or the Dot Maison site so order where the shipping is cheaper at this point — that’s my suggestion!!!

21. ratita commented
    December 6th, 2009 at 11:24am

ahhhh, got it. thanks for checking it out!

22. Sally commented
    December 7th, 2009 at 11:07am

Ive just bought my bedding from Dotmaison, I cant wait. I called in and their customer service told me that they were indeed getting the new designs in. They were just waiting for delivery. I cant wait for it to get here! Dotmaison is fab!

23. Sophia commented
    December 9th, 2009 at 4:09pm

Thank you so much for this! I agree with the other reader that the order form is user-unfriendly. I commented on that in my order form to them so hopefully they’ll take that into consideration. Somehow shipping was a flat rate of 6 Euro even though my address is in the U.S. I’m very excited to see my new duvet cover!

24. Sophia commented
    December 10th, 2009 at 2:09pm

Sounds like £6 for shipping to the U.S. was too good to be true :(. They just emailed me informing me that “the website does not automatically calculate shipping abroad” and it would actually cost £30! They really need to fix that about their website, or at least have some sort of disclaimer on there. What a let-down.

25. Debs commented
    December 15th, 2009 at 4:53am

Just recieved my bedding! I too had to pay the extra for the shipping to the states but to be fair, i felt a little checky hoping it was only going to be £6! Their shipping was very reasonable i thought, nicely packed too. I love the orla kiely gift box it all comes in. i love self bought christmas gifts!

26. Jen commented