Arts + Crafts

A View To

January 15, 2010

I was visiting my friend Ingrid and her lovely daughter today and she shared with me the A View To blog and something about it felt familiar and then when I arrived home I realized that it’s the blog of Klee in Paris. Klee is a designer I’ve talked about before, but since my last post I’ve now discovered her blog (thanks, Ingrid) and her pretty photographs and postcards from her etsy shop. These go so nicely with my mood lately — white, soft, reflective, fresh, and new.

A View To

A View To

Speaking of white and the feeling it gives, if you could describe yourself, at least your current self as we’re constantly evolving, what would it be? For me, a clear confident white.

(images: klee)

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

• Reply Jenn Corum January 15, 2010 at 12:56 pm

A brilliant cerulean blue!!! Wintery but bright and fun too!

• Reply Coco January 15, 2010 at 3:12 pm

I would be some kind of pink, girlish, romantic soul.

• Reply Travelingmama January 15, 2010 at 4:12 pm

I know I’m blending posts here, but I was thinking about what you were saying about being an expat in your Kate Spade post (And BTW can you ever go wrong with Kate Spade??) But in Morocco we jokingly referred to ourselves as “Whities” because we always stuck out so much. That fact unnerved me at first but after a while I embraced it and I believe I am a much better and happier person because of it. So I guess for now I would say that I am a whitie in a burgandy, hunter green and plaid world (gotta love southern USA!) and wondering how I didn’t notice all the changes that have occurred in my personal tastes and style over the last three years!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! See ya on Monday!
    .-= Travelingmama´s last blog ..Clearly {stripes} =-.

• Reply Susan L January 15, 2010 at 5:10 pm

Definitely a white … but a soft, warm white with a touch of cream.
    .-= Susan L´s last blog ..Vintage Thingies Thursday Thu 14 Jan 10 =-.

• Reply Yasmine January 15, 2010 at 9:55 pm

I am and I always was YELLOW!

• Reply Gosia January 17, 2010 at 11:26 am

Great question, Holly. I had to stop to think about the answer. I love the warm combination of light goldenrods, siennas, and sea greens, but presently preparing for the all-white bedroom reno and am very excited about the possibilities. You inject me with a daily dose of white loveliness. Thank you.
    .-= Gosia´s last blog ..Picture a Day: Reveal =-.

• Reply Maria Helena January 17, 2010 at 9:18 pm

I would say white + teal :)

• Reply Michelle K. January 18, 2010 at 12:25 am

I would say bamboo green. I’m growing daily and never dull, and very new to a whole WORLD of things just around the corner :)

P.S. White and bamboo green go lovely together.

• Reply Susan H January 29, 2010 at 1:49 am

Def a shiney, muted turquoise! A little native to a lot of things but bold and earthy!
    .-= Susan H´s last blog ..Why the Loo? =-.

• Reply Sara February 10, 2010 at 12:57 pm

I would say white and beige/creamy color :)

• Reply Hatice March 26, 2010 at 10:48 am

Is that money a Turkish Lira??? :)