Etsy Take Five Tuesday

I need to be brief, I’m on the fly and it’s getting late… but I could not miss Etsy Take Five Tuesday this week because there are some real gems to share. No detailed descriptions this time around boys and girls… just pure sticky sweet eye candy glowing from the screen. Here you go — my five picks for the week. I do hope that you enjoy them. The first find is a riot.. I want the lemon print AND the pink heart ‘cos Home is where the heART is!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Dear Colleen has bright and cheery stationery for spring. Gotta love the wisdom in this print, “When life hands you lemons make a gin and tonic.” A woman after my own heart.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Bella Drummer art, gift tags, and other pretty things…

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

One Canoe Two has loads of letterpress goodness but this amazing DIY town blew me away when I read about it on Handmade Charlotte today.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Wicked Mint in Brooklyn has some wicked awesome pillows.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Gingiber prints are quirky and colorful and well, they just make me smile.

Spot any insta-faves? (images: linked to their source above)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts, etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on March 09, 2010

1. craftomania tools commented
    March 9th, 2010 at 6:11pm

Oh beautiful selections!
    .-= craftomania tools´s last blog ..Women’s Day Treasuries =-.

2. sarah b. commented
    March 9th, 2010 at 6:23pm

oh, great finds! love those prints (especially the lemon one!), and the pillows & the little paper neighborhood. lovely bits… added lots to my favorites for my next etsy shopping binge.
    .-= sarah b.´s last blog ..going mad =-.

3. Malisams commented
    March 9th, 2010 at 6:36pm

That’s all lovely, but I *really* love the gray chair in the Wicked Mint set. Gorgeous.

4. Meg commented
    March 9th, 2010 at 6:37pm

I love those ‘Home is where the heART is’ signs! I always enjoy these ‘word in word’ things :)
    .-= Meg´s last blog ..Pay It Forward =-.

5. Jackie commented
    March 9th, 2010 at 6:43pm

I can’t get over those houses!
    .-= Jackie´s last blog ..March Displays in the Library =-.

6. Holly commented
    March 9th, 2010 at 6:43pm

I do love Dear Colleen. I like the use of bakers twine. Those would be lovely to pack up spring cupcakes for a dear friend.

7. Frau Mayer commented
    March 9th, 2010 at 7:01pm

Right, this kit is sold out. Now they’ll need like 10000 additional ones – and I’ll be the first to buy one :)
    .-= Frau Mayer´s last blog ..Real Living – an extra copy for sale plus new arrivals =-.

8. daisy janie commented
    March 9th, 2010 at 7:32pm

beautiful selections! i adore those pillows by wicked mint!! wow.
    .-= daisy janie´s last blog ..a new design + your opinion on colors (a little giveaway, too) =-.

9. jacqueline commented
    March 9th, 2010 at 8:03pm

These are gorgeous shops! I really enjoy the shops of Dear Colleen and Bella Drummer! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!
    .-= jacqueline´s last blog ..sticky, sweet and cuteness =-.

10. The Making of a Home Renovation Show commented
    March 9th, 2010 at 8:51pm

GREAT stuff!
    -Brian
    .-= The Making of a Home Renovation Show´s last blog .."Before and After..Kitchen Corner Quagmire" =-.

11. summerbl4ck commented
    March 9th, 2010 at 9:37pm

I love Dear Colleen. Interestingly it was featured on design*sponge today as well.

12. handmadecharlotte commented
    March 9th, 2010 at 10:09pm

i love everything you post!!!!
    .-= handmadecharlotte´s last blog ..Cakes by Amy Stevens =-.

13. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    March 9th, 2010 at 11:44pm

Oh, so many lovely finds! I love them all and am off to check them all out in detail! Thank you hun, I don’t know how you always find such fresh finds!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Over here! :) =-.

14. Queeniebee commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 12:47am

Gingiber’s prints are fabulous. In fact all this work is really, really good!
    .-= Queeniebee´s last blog ..I heart monochrome =-.

15. decor8 commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 3:08am

Melissa thank you — I love how excited you get each week when I post take 5. When I’m pulling together the images on Tuesday morning I ALWAYS think, “I bet Melissa will love these!” :)

16. Juana @ SweetVisualAids commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 4:06am

Lovely as always :) Specially the prints from Dear Colleen!! ahhaha loved the
    “When life hands you lemons make a gin and tonic.” super original!
    .-= Juana @ SweetVisualAids´s last blog ..Anthropologie in London, Shop Tour =-.

17. Judith of Felicity Crew commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 5:07am

Great picks!
    .-= Judith of Felicity Crew´s last blog ..Moody Paris. 6×9 – original signed fine art photograph =-.

18. MayaLee commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 7:38am

Great finds! Really liked Dear Colleen prints and Bella Drummers gift tags!
    .-= MayaLee´s last blog ..Jag är en nörd! =-.

19. jules @ the diversion project commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 8:22am

Gorgeous selection. Love the ‘loving you is beautiful because your easy’ print! V.cool
    .-= jules @ the diversion project´s last blog ..This One’s Going Straight To The Pool Room =-.

20. Decofabulous commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 8:23am

The Dear Colleen prints are brilliant! A bit of sarcastic humour is right up my alley.
    .-= Decofabulous´s last blog ..Flickr real life homes: Marga’s home, eclectic and understated charm =-.

21. nina glaser commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 9:35am

love love lovely collection. ooo gingiber!! :)
    .-= nina glaser´s last blog ..The Tent on the Beach… =-.

22. Kate Collins commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 10:43am

I love the gingiber prints!

23. Ryan Green commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 10:57am

Thanks for including my pillows! This is very exciting, I feel famous :)
    I get a lot of emails asking me about the chair in the photos. Believe it or not, I found it on the street in Brooklyn (not even the fear of bed bugs would keep me away) and had it reupholstered. I wrote a little blog on it here:

24. Gingiber commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 11:11am

Wow!
    Thanks so much for the mention. I have gotten quite a bit of traffic! I feel quite honored.

.-= Gingiber´s last blog ..i’m featured on decor8 etsy take 5 tuesday! =-.

25. Amanda commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 11:20am

The champagne print is brilliant.
    .-= Amanda´s last blog ..Playlist Wednesday: Workin’ It =-.

26. The Tess commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 11:21am

Oh DearColleen is still relatively new- I found her in the forums some time ago & I’m so glad to see her getting some attention- her work is so lovely!! Love her bold designs to pieces!!
    .-= The Tess´s last blog ..My Own "dot com" =-.

27. debee commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 12:49pm

Thank you kindly for the sweet mention!
    I do love your ETSY features so much. I think you’re such a good enabler. ;)
    It is quite wonderful being featured. Love your blog!

-debee
    belladrummer
    .-= debee´s last blog ..come on spring!!! =-.

28. michelle @ blissful musings commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 12:53pm

I found Dear Colleen a few weeks ago and LOVED her work.
    .-= michelle @ blissful musings´s last blog ..6 Month Anniversary (sorta) =-.

29. Stacey commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 2:48pm

Love the lemon/gin and tonic print in the first one! So witty! And I also love that gray chair in the Wicked Mint pics.
    .-= Stacey´s last blog ..Why Photoshop rocks =-.

30. rachel! commented
    March 13th, 2010 at 2:50am

woww you found such lovely things! i lovee love love the chairs and the gift tags ……!!!
    .-= rachel!´s last blog ..sewing machines… =-.

31. Tina commented
    March 13th, 2010 at 12:24pm

I love Gingiber’s prints! I think I’m gonna get one for my bedroom. It’ll match perfectly after my home makeover and it’s my birthday soon. Double bonus

32. Nicole Ward commented
    April 1st, 2011 at 11:43am

Love your blog!
    I tried to click on the link for Bella Drummer as loved her pretty things but it doesnt seem to working and couldnt find her on etsy – any ideas?

Cheers
    Nicole

33. FIDM commented
    July 19th, 2011 at 6:07am

I personally believe that everyone needs fancy stationary. Something about it just takes me back and makes me feel elegant writing a hand-written letter. That grey chair is amazing and looks so comfortable too!