Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Today for Etsy Take Five Tuesdays I thought I’d change things up a bit and instead of grouping by seller, I’d just toss out a whole bunch of beautiful things and let you have at them! :) I was so inspired by a sunny lemon theme that I saw on the Etsy home page today that I went with a little lemon, green and blue which — if you’ve been following decor8 this week so far — has been a bit of a color theme here on the blog. I usually get into the green/yellow/blue theme in April but this year it didn’t strike me until just a few days ago. But when it hits, it hits me hard because it’s such a brilliant, happy color combination don’t you think? Let’s see some beautiful things by a bunch of fantastic etsy sellers today, shall we?

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Exhibit A: 1. Flores del sol, 2. Depuis, 3. Fleur Fatale, 4. Sleepy King, 5. Bonde and 6. Penny Wishes.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday /p>

Exhibit B: 1. Siiso 2. Printed Pretties 3. Bonte, 4. Wilkintie, 5. Roseau, 6. Siiso, 7. Simply Hue, 8. Pocket Carnival and 9. 3 Lamps Graphics.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Exhibit C: 1. Tortoise Loves Donkey, 2. Honey Tree, 3. Roddy and Ginger, 4. Claudia Pearson and 5. Bonbi Forest.

What do you see that you like? I love that Abe Lincoln quote, don’t you? “Whatever you are, Be a good one.”- how true!

(images: linked to their sources above)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on May 04, 2010

1. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 4:08pm

Ahhh…..just what I needed! This is like a big gulp of lemonade on a hot day. Thanks darling! :) I loooove that Abe Lincoln quote and the sunshine quote. Those pillows, those prints….love. What a great way to end today!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Cheap & Chic: Inspired by a top =-.

2. Kitty commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 4:53pm

Oh I love the picture from Honey Tree and Siiso. It’s interesting that you would post blue and yellow, since I just posted a photo with the same color scheme too. Must be the feeling in the air in this time of the year!

3. Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 5:02pm

yay, so sunny post!!! thanks, holly! just bookmarked some of these shops, they’re so sweet! good night! xo
    .-= Ludmila {CreamyLife.com}´s last blog ..Indoor Hanging Chairs =-.

4. Julia commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 5:20pm

I really like this etsy take 5 format! Maybe it’s just that I’m so happy to see so much cheery yellow :-)

5. Erin commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 5:50pm

I looooove flores del sol… I am just waiting for the day when I can get something from her! That turquoise and yellow arrangement might be one of my favorites ever of hers, though. Beautiful!!!!!!!!

6. kathryn commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 6:06pm

perfect picks!! love the rodey and ginger textiles. thanks!

7. Hilary commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 6:08pm

I love #5 in the first set. The style of that still life really appeals to me!
    .-= Hilary´s last blog ..An Artist a Day: Tory Van Wey =-.

8. Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 6:12pm

Gosh what a gorgeous collection of green/yellow/blue! Makes me feel all Spring like inside. Those little sleepy bunnies are so cute they have stolen my heart away!
    .-= Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor´s last blog ..Polymer Clay Tutorial | Ivy Leaf Charms for Necklaces and Jewelry =-.

9. drollgirl commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 6:50pm

you have some delightful and fabulous finds here! love the cheery yellow. :)

10. Brooke H commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 7:55pm

I love the lemon yellows paired with aqua blues. And it’s so nice to switch up your Take 5 Tuesdays, try something a little different, and keep it fresh!
    .-= Brooke H´s last blog ..New to my shop: Pocket Mirrors =-.

11. Mary commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 8:17pm

I’m so inspired by all these colors and images…thank you so much for sharing!

12. Katie Stephenson commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 8:44pm

Holly, you really are an excellent curator. Bravo and high-fives!
    .-= Katie Stephenson´s last blog ..tuesday’s top 12: april showers and may flowers =-.

13. Penny (Pocket Carnival) commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 9:03pm

That’s my Monkey card! Thank you! I can never go past the Sleepy King plushies, they are adorable!
    .-= Penny (Pocket Carnival)´s last blog ..finders keepers buddy: benconservato! =-.

14. Meredith commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 9:36pm

I really want to sit on that couch. I think it would make me instantly happy. It just radiates cheer!
    .-= Meredith´s last blog ..Squire Fox Photography =-.

15. beth cupitt commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 10:05pm

LOVE the etsy take 5 today! you’re so creative with that stuff.
    .-= beth cupitt´s last blog ..bluebonnets. =-.

16. tod commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 10:13pm

thank you thank you thank you! this was such a charming post!!! i especially loved the quote about sunshine! sooo true!
    xoxo
    tod
    .-= tod´s last blog ..Pillow Talk =-.

17. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 10:43pm

Oh, amazing color choice! Beautiful!
    .-= Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog ..I was fairly certain it was just another trip to the park… =-.

18. Yoli commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 11:17pm

I love the little birds under the umbrella, reminds me that happy families make their own weather.
    .-= Yoli´s last blog ..The Lady =-.

19. Dognbird commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 11:23pm

What wonderful finds! I adore the pink, blue, and yellow color palette, and those charming rabbit friends.
    .-= Dognbird´s last blog ..Red Velvet Thing 1, Thing 2 Cupcakes =-.

20. Gina commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 11:53pm

I love this new format! Very eye-catching, well-done!
    .-= Gina´s last blog ..color of the day: red, shanley-style. =-.

21. juliette commented
    May 5th, 2010 at 12:36am

ha, can I give you a virtual gold star for the new format? =) I like it!
    .-= juliette´s last blog ..Sewing a tunic: gathering inspiration =-.

22. laura evans commented
    May 5th, 2010 at 2:42am

love the blues & yellows … & so many gorgeous items!
    .-= laura evans´s last blog ..i get around … – whimsical fine art photography =-.

23. Raru commented
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:19am

Oh Holly, I think that this is your best collection. I love everything here.
    Thank you.

xoxo,
    raru
    .-= Raru´s last blog ..… all these creative people ? … ?????? ???? ????????? ???? =-.

24. Emilie commented
    May 5th, 2010 at 5:39am

Oh Holly, what a beautiful collection! I love those acidey pastel tones, textures and motifs…and i cannot believe *my* little print is featured along with so many amazing Etsy sellers!
    Thank you so much for this, I am so inspired!
    .-= Emilie´s last blog ..B is for Bunny =-.

25. Caro-lines-images commented
    May 5th, 2010 at 7:38am

Love the color-scheme. Thankss for sharing!
    .-= Caro-lines-images´s last blog ..Klia-klia =-.

26. Niki Jackson commented
    May 5th, 2010 at 8:47am

I really love the colours of all of these, so pretty and refreshing.
    .-= Niki Jackson´s last blog ..The Big 30 + A New Painting! =-.

27. Piper commented
    May 5th, 2010 at 8:57am

what a beautiful collection – makes me want to be outside sipping lemonade :) i’m in love with the roddy and ginger pillows – i can’t get enough of their stuff!!! And the abe lincoln quote print is so fantastic…such a great sentiment.
    .-= Piper´s last blog ..{third drawer down} =-.

28. hena tayeb commented
    May 5th, 2010 at 10:19am

great etsy finds.. i love the prints.. the lincoln quote.. the sunshine one.. the pillows are fab you have a great eye… and always find great new things.
    .-= hena tayeb´s last blog ..Butt Cramps!!! =-.

29. christina-floresdelsol commented
    May 5th, 2010 at 12:27pm

i love the ranunculas oil painting by blonde. what a great find that is!! Its gorgeous. im so grateful you stuck my flower arrangement in the mix :)
    .-= christina-floresdelsol´s last blog ..cute bout =-.

30. mina commented
    May 5th, 2010 at 2:23pm

thank you Holly! What a happy bunch. :)

31. Ang commented
    May 5th, 2010 at 3:09pm

There is so much here that I am loving that it is going to take me all day to go and look at all the links! It’s an inspiration jackpot! Thanks.

32. virginia commented
    May 7th, 2010 at 6:54am

a lovely sunny collection, and thanks so much for showing my cushions!