Books + Magazines

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine: New!

May 10, 2010

I’ve talked about Jeanette Lunde before but I’ve been hearing so much lately in blogland about her newly released e-magazine that I must share in the excitement and show ‘n tell a little myself! This inspiring work is available to download at no cost here at Issuu. An English version will be available soon but if you want some visual inspiration to hold you over until then, knock yourself out.

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine: New!

It’s a beautiful magazine, Jeanette has designed a very special bundle in 92 pages that is devoted to…well… I guess pretty things, home things, inspiring images, baby things, flowers, inspirational quotes… just stuff — stuff that makes you feel more creative and joyous and alive.

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine: New!

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine: New!

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine: New!

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine: New!

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine: New!

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine: New!

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine: New!

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine: New!

Above you will find but a snippet of some of my favorite images, there is so much to see that I’ve not included above so please support Jeanette and download this issue, tell your friends, blog about it and most of all – love it!

Congratulations Jeanette!

(images: jeanette lunde)

You Might Also Like

23 Comments

• Reply Ana May 10, 2010 at 5:46 pm

It’s official… I’m knocked out!
    .-= Ana´s last blog ..Muito Interessante / Very Interesting =-.

• Reply kathryn May 10, 2010 at 7:45 pm

how exciting!! Is this the way of the future? No more paper magazines? I know its not green but I do love a good magazine in hand. Can’t wait to check this out. thanks.
    .-= kathryn´s last blog ..sunshine…. =-.

• Reply Tania May 10, 2010 at 8:31 pm

Oh, yes, yes…gorgeous, I agree! I just discovered this site a few days ago and immediately downloaded the oh, so lovely magazine. It was pure delight the whole way through. I am so happy you posted this because it is too lovely not to share! :)

~Tania~

• Reply Cameron May 10, 2010 at 10:29 pm

Gorgeous images! I will definitely check her out…I love all that clean fresh white space. Thanks for sharing. :)

• Reply Kotiovi May 10, 2010 at 10:45 pm

Lovely! Thanks Holly for sharing this! Really looking fwd to English version. Congrats Jeannette!
    .-= Kotiovi´s last blog ..Hauskoja taidelöytöjä =-.

• Reply Kaho May 10, 2010 at 11:04 pm

I heart the visual images on Jeannette’s magazine!! I went to her blog. Very inspiring!! I hope one day I could touch people’s heart like Jeannette and you.
    .-= Kaho´s last blog ..What a Combination! =-.

• Reply julie May 10, 2010 at 11:15 pm

This is a beautiful and precious online magazine. Language barriers don’t matter when the pictures and objects are taken and styled with love. Thank you for posting about this- I never would have found this, and I greatly appreciated it.

• Reply Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas May 10, 2010 at 11:57 pm

What a beautiful endeavor!

So fun to flip through all the lovely images, it is food for the soul and the eyes.
    .-= Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas´s last blog ..Lovely Las Vegas: Ichiza Views and Food =-.

• Reply Brooke H May 11, 2010 at 1:49 am

I love these small online magazines. I wish the big mainstream ones would get with the program and put their content online too. (In their entirety, not just little snippets!)
    .-= Brooke H´s last blog ..New to my shop: Magnets =-.

• Reply Monika May 11, 2010 at 2:30 am

Most of interiors you post are so calm, white, simply. I just love them. They make me think about holidays by the seashore, about calm moments. So relaxing!!!
    .-= Monika´s last blog ..Szk?o powi?kszaj?ce / Magnifying glass =-.

• Reply Etincelle May 11, 2010 at 2:34 am

I haven’t asked her actually, but it seems that most or all of the pictures in the magazine are of her apartment or house. Which is even more inspiring (to my opinion). I can’t remember for sure, but I think I discovered her blog through Decor 8 a few weeks ago. Totally love it!
    .-= Etincelle´s last blog ..In my notebook today =-.

• Reply decor8 May 11, 2010 at 2:43 am

Etincelle – You are right, these are her home. Good eye!

• Reply ivy style33 May 11, 2010 at 2:55 am

I must have just found my ever favorite online magazine!

More than lovely pictures, gorgeous places and such wise quotes from people like Mahatma Gandhi…and the last one….

“we see things not as they are, but as we are”

…it could be all of life’s philosophy and solve so many problems & debates… for example, love & peace inside us, results in finding, seeing and concentrating on love & peace in others…nobody is perfect….but we simply choose to cherish others for those positive traits that they have, instead of being stuck and/or upset with their negative ones….we find the power to forgive…(we also seem to attract exactly the situations that mirror our inner thoughts)

But to do so, we have to be both strict and sweet with ourselves depending on the circumstances, we have to be aware of who we are, of who we are not and put real effort in becoming who we wish to be ( hopefully someone for the best of ourselves & others)…all the way…and that is a life long process…

Yes, like Jules said, in this e-magazine, there is food for the thought and the eyes…great that you shared here Holly and congratulations to Jeannette! :)
    .-= ivy style33´s last blog ..Gorgeousness….Happy Monday! =-.

• Reply mari May 11, 2010 at 3:21 am

i love the quote (although without the commas it’s not quite clear)

• Reply Nadine May 11, 2010 at 4:34 am

Oh yes, I love her blog since I discovered it nearly one year ago. Her style is so airy but also cozy and I like it how she includes the children´s stuff like decoration objects.

Have a nice day, Nadine
    .-= Nadine´s last blog ..Guten Morgen! =-.

• Reply Irina May 11, 2010 at 5:32 am

Wow, beautiful work!

• Reply laura trevey May 11, 2010 at 6:13 am

It is beautiful….
    .-= laura trevey´s last blog ..Colorwheel : Kelly Green and Yellow =-.

• Reply Gosia Maj May 11, 2010 at 9:12 am

It’s the most tender combination of images I’ve seen in a long time. Sweet and divinely light. Such a pleasure to peruse. I’m waiting for an English version now to indulge in the language accompanying the art. Thank you for sharing.
    .-= Gosia Maj´s last blog ..Mother’s Day Salad =-.

• Reply Etincelle May 11, 2010 at 9:13 am

Hehe… that is what makes it (her magazine)(and Jeanette and her blog) so special. she is very talented. just as you are. ha!
    .-= Etincelle´s last blog ..In my notebook today =-.

• Reply Bobbi May 11, 2010 at 11:01 am

I love the Ghandi saying; it’s a message that keeps popping up for me lately and I’m trying to live by daily.
    .-= Bobbi´s last blog ..My New Plant Friends =-.

• Reply katie May 12, 2010 at 4:15 pm

is the English version up yet?
    if not, I’ll be heading to my Oma’s house to read it. The images are so lovely!
    .-= katie´s last blog ..new style! =-.

• Reply Emily May 13, 2010 at 8:10 am

I love the lightness and brightness of the images here. And the photo of the single flower? Perfection! I’ll be checking this mag out regularly. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
    .-= Emily´s last blog ..branching out with topping the cake =-.

• Reply Leigha May 18, 2010 at 10:29 am

Looking forward to the English version. This is one of those times when I am so ashamed when reminded that I only speak one language. Maybe one day I will conquer another one…sigh.
    .-= Leigha´s last blog ..Casual glamour… =-.