FRYD + DESIGN Magazine: New!

I’ve talked about Jeanette Lunde before but I’ve been hearing so much lately in blogland about her newly released e-magazine that I must share in the excitement and show ‘n tell a little myself! This inspiring work is available to download at no cost here at Issuu. An English version will be available soon but if you want some visual inspiration to hold you over until then, knock yourself out.

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine

It’s a beautiful magazine, Jeanette has designed a very special bundle in 92 pages that is devoted to…well… I guess pretty things, home things, inspiring images, baby things, flowers, inspirational quotes… just stuff — stuff that makes you feel more creative and joyous and alive.

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine

FRYD + DESIGN Magazine

Above you will find but a snippet of some of my favorite images, there is so much to see that I’ve not included above so please support Jeanette and download this issue, tell your friends, blog about it and most of all – love it!

Congratulations Jeanette!

(images: jeanette lunde)

Posted by decor8 in Books + Magazines on May 10, 2010

1. Ana commented
    May 10th, 2010 at 5:46pm

It’s official… I’m knocked out!
    .-= Ana´s last blog ..Muito Interessante / Very Interesting =-.

2. kathryn commented
    May 10th, 2010 at 7:45pm

how exciting!! Is this the way of the future? No more paper magazines? I know its not green but I do love a good magazine in hand. Can’t wait to check this out. thanks.
    .-= kathryn´s last blog ..sunshine…. =-.

3. Tania commented
    May 10th, 2010 at 8:31pm

Oh, yes, yes…gorgeous, I agree! I just discovered this site a few days ago and immediately downloaded the oh, so lovely magazine. It was pure delight the whole way through. I am so happy you posted this because it is too lovely not to share! :)

~Tania~

4. Cameron commented
    May 10th, 2010 at 10:29pm

Gorgeous images! I will definitely check her out…I love all that clean fresh white space. Thanks for sharing. :)

5. Kotiovi commented
    May 10th, 2010 at 10:45pm

Lovely! Thanks Holly for sharing this! Really looking fwd to English version. Congrats Jeannette!
    .-= Kotiovi´s last blog ..Hauskoja taidelöytöjä =-.

6. Kaho commented
    May 10th, 2010 at 11:04pm

I heart the visual images on Jeannette’s magazine!! I went to her blog. Very inspiring!! I hope one day I could touch people’s heart like Jeannette and you.
    .-= Kaho´s last blog ..What a Combination! =-.

7. julie commented
    May 10th, 2010 at 11:15pm

This is a beautiful and precious online magazine. Language barriers don’t matter when the pictures and objects are taken and styled with love. Thank you for posting about this- I never would have found this, and I greatly appreciated it.

8. Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas commented
    May 10th, 2010 at 11:57pm

What a beautiful endeavor!

So fun to flip through all the lovely images, it is food for the soul and the eyes.
    .-= Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas´s last blog ..Lovely Las Vegas: Ichiza Views and Food =-.

9. Brooke H commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 1:49am

I love these small online magazines. I wish the big mainstream ones would get with the program and put their content online too. (In their entirety, not just little snippets!)
    .-= Brooke H´s last blog ..New to my shop: Magnets =-.

10. Monika commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 2:30am

Most of interiors you post are so calm, white, simply. I just love them. They make me think about holidays by the seashore, about calm moments. So relaxing!!!
    .-= Monika´s last blog ..Szk?o powi?kszaj?ce / Magnifying glass =-.

11. Etincelle commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 2:34am

I haven’t asked her actually, but it seems that most or all of the pictures in the magazine are of her apartment or house. Which is even more inspiring (to my opinion). I can’t remember for sure, but I think I discovered her blog through Decor 8 a few weeks ago. Totally love it!
    .-= Etincelle´s last blog ..In my notebook today =-.

12. decor8 commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 2:43am

Etincelle – You are right, these are her home. Good eye!

13. ivy style33 commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 2:55am

I must have just found my ever favorite online magazine!

More than lovely pictures, gorgeous places and such wise quotes from people like Mahatma Gandhi…and the last one….

“we see things not as they are, but as we are”

…it could be all of life’s philosophy and solve so many problems & debates… for example, love & peace inside us, results in finding, seeing and concentrating on love & peace in others…nobody is perfect….but we simply choose to cherish others for those positive traits that they have, instead of being stuck and/or upset with their negative ones….we find the power to forgive…(we also seem to attract exactly the situations that mirror our inner thoughts)

But to do so, we have to be both strict and sweet with ourselves depending on the circumstances, we have to be aware of who we are, of who we are not and put real effort in becoming who we wish to be ( hopefully someone for the best of ourselves & others)…all the way…and that is a life long process…

Yes, like Jules said, in this e-magazine, there is food for the thought and the eyes…great that you shared here Holly and congratulations to Jeannette! :)
    .-= ivy style33´s last blog ..Gorgeousness….Happy Monday! =-.

14. mari commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 3:21am

i love the quote (although without the commas it’s not quite clear)

15. Nadine commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 4:34am

Oh yes, I love her blog since I discovered it nearly one year ago. Her style is so airy but also cozy and I like it how she includes the children´s stuff like decoration objects.

Have a nice day, Nadine
    .-= Nadine´s last blog ..Guten Morgen! =-.

16. Irina commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 5:32am

Wow, beautiful work!

17. laura trevey commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 6:13am

It is beautiful….
    .-= laura trevey´s last blog ..Colorwheel : Kelly Green and Yellow =-.

18. Gosia Maj commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 9:12am

It’s the most tender combination of images I’ve seen in a long time. Sweet and divinely light. Such a pleasure to peruse. I’m waiting for an English version now to indulge in the language accompanying the art. Thank you for sharing.
    .-= Gosia Maj´s last blog ..Mother’s Day Salad =-.

19. Etincelle commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 9:13am

Hehe… that is what makes it (her magazine)(and Jeanette and her blog) so special. she is very talented. just as you are. ha!
    .-= Etincelle´s last blog ..In my notebook today =-.

20. Bobbi commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 11:01am

I love the Ghandi saying; it’s a message that keeps popping up for me lately and I’m trying to live by daily.
    .-= Bobbi´s last blog ..My New Plant Friends =-.

21. katie commented
    May 12th, 2010 at 4:15pm

is the English version up yet?
    if not, I’ll be heading to my Oma’s house to read it. The images are so lovely!
    .-= katie´s last blog ..new style! =-.

22. Emily commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 8:10am

I love the lightness and brightness of the images here. And the photo of the single flower? Perfection! I’ll be checking this mag out regularly. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
    .-= Emily´s last blog ..branching out with topping the cake =-.

23. Leigha commented
    May 18th, 2010 at 10:29am

Looking forward to the English version. This is one of those times when I am so ashamed when reminded that I only speak one language. Maybe one day I will conquer another one…sigh.
    .-= Leigha´s last blog ..Casual glamour… =-.