Stationery

Primele

June 17, 2010

Don’t you adore the idea of having a custom calligraphy stamp to press on all of your envelopes before popping them in the mail? I do. I came across these recently designed by Patricia Muman for Primele and I heard my credit card squeal in delight followed by a brief happy dance! Credit cards love to come out and play, don’t they? It’s hard to keep them contained, they are such social little creatures! :)

Primele

Primele

Primele

Primele

Primele

Patricia also does custom work, which I think is divine and perfect for a special event! I particularly adore her Thank You flat note set for only $18.

(images: primele)

44 Comments

• Reply Mathyld / under the pyramids June 17, 2010 at 4:55 am

These products and the photographs are so beautiful !
    I can hear my credit card jumping in my purse, back there, in the hallway …

x x x
    ___m___

• Reply Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} June 17, 2010 at 5:04 am

This is pure bliss! Letters never looked better than now, when having this adorable personalized stamps! Such a cute touch to an envelope!

• Reply Kajsa June 17, 2010 at 5:42 am

Oh no, my credit card just dropped over the flower pot I had hidden it under… I NEED the return address stamp! Thanks for posting about this!

• Reply Masha June 17, 2010 at 5:49 am

Primele seems to be all the rage around the blogs these days. Decor8 is like the 17th blog I see them – but they’re amazing and deserve all that attention!

• Reply ruth June 17, 2010 at 5:57 am

They are fabulous!

• Reply giveto June 17, 2010 at 6:04 am

ton blog est génial, merci pour toutes ces idées
    bonne journée
    véro

• Reply Gretelain June 17, 2010 at 6:18 am

There are beatuy!!!

• Reply Afi June 17, 2010 at 6:20 am

One of the best things that I’ve seen in a long time! Thank you for sharing Holly :)

• Reply Iva June 17, 2010 at 6:21 am

These are beautiful! I’ve been thinking of making a calligraphy stamp for myself, but instead I might as well buy one :) These are a lovely find!

• Reply Suze June 17, 2010 at 6:41 am

My credit card is playing her vuvuzela! (Just to stay in the Worldcup theme…) ;)
    Great shop!
    AND I want to buy some gray cardstock and stamp myself something in gray…

• Reply Will June 17, 2010 at 6:41 am

Love the thank you one!

• Reply heidi June 17, 2010 at 8:48 am

True works of art!!

• Reply Jennifer Mullin June 17, 2010 at 9:08 am

Beautiful handwriting!!! Did you know that most schools don’t even teach cursive anymore? They teach keyboarding instead! I pride myself on good penmanship and I still love to send “snail mail”. Kudos Patricia for fighting the good fight!

• Reply Bobbi June 17, 2010 at 9:38 am

I wish my own handwriting were so neat and legible!

• Reply a pocket full of posies June 17, 2010 at 10:00 am

oooooh! Thanks so much for sharing! I do believe my credit card may have to come out and play too!
    Blessings!
    Jill

• Reply Tove June 17, 2010 at 10:04 am

So my creditcard isn´t the only one behaving like that??? Well that´s a good thing ;)
    But honestly….gotta love these pictures!Wonderful,wonderful,wonderful and also a little reminder that sometimes a personal handwritten letter is a treasure in the mailbox!!!!!Hmm…maybe I should send some!!!!!
    Thanks for reminding me :)))

• Reply BohèmeCircus June 17, 2010 at 10:15 am

A beautiful calligraphy accompanied by beautiful stamps… and the happiness can be simple like a pretty envelope…I like especially the first photograph with the series of pink stamps. Patricia Muman is a great artist !

• Reply indian yarn June 17, 2010 at 10:18 am

these envelopes should be framed – they make a statement

• Reply Laura Gaskill June 17, 2010 at 11:39 am

I would loooove to have a custom calligraphy stamp made! And what a sweet gift for newlyweds this would make, don’t you think?

• Reply decor8 June 17, 2010 at 1:33 pm

They aren’t teaching cursive writing in school anymore? Wow. Is this in America or? I have to ask my German friends, because this is disturbing news. I remember in school, I think it was 2nd grade, when I learned to write cursive. I was SOOOOOOOO excited to form those big, fat letters on my sacred lined pad that was ONLY FOR writing in cursive. It took complete concentration for me to form the big L’s in Holly, and my favorite was the loop in the Y. I can’t imagine a child not experiencing those moments. Well I guess they can, at home through the parents but still, in school it was such a big deal to me when the teacher made positive comments about my loops and spacing. It was exciting and really made me love writing as a result.

• Reply Kate @ Songs Kate Sang June 17, 2010 at 11:41 am

These are amazing! I am in love with the return label stamp!

• Reply decor8 June 17, 2010 at 1:30 pm

Oh I’m so happy to see that you like them everyone! And I can really relate to TravellingMama – I know what you mean – if only I could stay in one place for awhile!!!

• Reply hena tayeb June 17, 2010 at 12:12 pm

its the perfect touch to any envelop or letter.. a great way to personalize.. they look great..

• Reply Traveling Mama June 17, 2010 at 12:15 pm

I love this! Now if only I could stay in one place! Maybe you could order one for your new address? :-)

• Reply lesley June 17, 2010 at 12:50 pm

gah, these are soooo gorgeous. i might just have to treat myself to one when i move into my new house next month!

xoxo,
    lesley

• Reply ashley June 17, 2010 at 1:02 pm

I LOVE that address stamp!

• Reply ramona June 17, 2010 at 1:25 pm

thank you for shwoing this gem to us. what a great inspiration!

• Reply Christine June 17, 2010 at 2:07 pm

I feel like there are some noisy credit cards out there! Mine might just have to join the party!!

• Reply Mary Grace Thomas June 17, 2010 at 2:52 pm

so glad to have found this little shop…I’m a sucker for notecards and love sending and receiving hand-written notes in my snail mail.

Mary Grace

• Reply Traveling Mama June 17, 2010 at 3:09 pm

My kids learned to write in cursive in Morocco. When my daughter started writing in cursive in her American school, apparently, all the kids gathered around and “oohed” and “ahhhed” over her amazing ability. She came home so proud that day! I didn’t realize that even by third grade kids were still printing in the US!

• Reply fai June 17, 2010 at 5:09 pm

I love calligraphy!!! They are beautiful…..been looking for one like this forever.

• Reply sideoats + scribbles (Lisa) June 17, 2010 at 6:51 pm

Oh my, I’ve been seeing these stamps around blog-land and I’ve been trying to resist…my credit card has been taking a beating lately…but I think this post just pushed me over the edge, ha ha ha!

My handwriting is an odd mix of cursive + printing — it’s crazy!

• Reply Claudia June 17, 2010 at 8:31 pm

OMGoodness…I just ordered one of these last week…I asked her to spell out Pennsylvania so I could get more beautiful letters…I love her and I’m counting the days to receive it!!

CC

• Reply amy June 18, 2010 at 1:14 am

my credit card is also making some noises. these are absolutely gorgeous. for all of us etsy-ans – great for decorating the packaging for our parcels too!

• Reply Rebecca June 18, 2010 at 2:12 am

Wow I adore these calligraphy stamps. I’m actually thinking about ordering one, they’re so pretty.

• Reply theaxx June 18, 2010 at 6:22 am

hehehehehe you cracked me up! social little creatures… hehe

although you know you could make one yourself too… without the credit card partying :)

thea.
    xx

(spoonful)

• Reply Candice Hope June 18, 2010 at 8:50 am

This just makes me wish my handwriting looked that nice! I used to have fairly good handwriting, but everything is digital now and I have gotten out of practice!

• Reply Courtney @ nesting instincts June 18, 2010 at 10:03 am

actually, my credit card hid in horror when I read this post. Mine doesn’t like to be used very often…mostly because there’s not a lot of moolah to pay it…and it knew when I saw this gorgeousness, that I couldn’t resist! Thanks for showing this beauty!

• Reply the fabled needle (jen) June 18, 2010 at 2:53 pm

i really love those postage stamps too!

• Reply Lissa @ After Adornment June 18, 2010 at 3:58 pm

Love this! I have too get one of these. I wish I could do all that by hand though. So beautiful.

• Reply Page June 20, 2010 at 7:58 am

these are amazing!! theyre so unique and beautiful
    page

• Reply gwendolyn June 20, 2010 at 2:10 pm

oh man! i saw these a few weeks ago and wish i would have bought one then – she’s already raised her prices by $20 on each of those stamps! when they were $40 i thought they were quite pricey – definitely too much for me at this point. honestly, $60? as cute as they are, just knowing their popularity raised their prices in less than a month bums me out!

• Reply katrina June 21, 2010 at 2:46 am