New From House Doctor

I know it’s a bit of a tease to write this with so many readers outside of Europe, but over here House Doctor is a big brand at least in Scandinavia and Germany (maybe elsewhere, I’m not sure) and I really like their products. I think these photos can be inspiring to look at though whether you have access to the products for purchasing or not. Don’t you love the ceiling in the first photo and the wonderful walls???

House Doctor

House Doctor has some great furniture and accessories and my friend Tinna just so happens to be their agent in Germany here in Hannover where I live. I can’t wait to see their new catalog, but here is a tiny peek in case you are a House Doctor fan too.

House Doctor

House Doctor

House Doctor

House Doctor

House Doctor

These glimpses are from their Fall 2010 collection available in select stores in August. I think someone should talk to Anthropologie buyers about selling some of their things stateside, I am sure lots of you would like that wouldn’t you??? :)

Enjoy! (images: house doctor)

Posted by decor8 in Decorating Tips on June 23, 2010

1. Vicki commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 9:41am

Love Anthropologie
    Vicki´s last blog post ..Inspired By Matisse

2. Valeria commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 9:46am

Love the lamp and overall style in the 4th photo!

3. jacqueline commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 9:46am

These are truely gorgeous photos and i truely adore that walls in the first photo! Thanks so much for sharing and i am off to check out House Doctor! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!
    jacqueline´s last blog post ..uncovering the reason

4. ishtar commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 9:46am

so beautifully styled!!!! its really interesting to see how all those old , cracked walls work so well with the furniture and the accesories. Looks very chic ane elegant!
    ishtar´s last blog post ..Ask unazukin-Pregunta a unazukin

5. Christine commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 9:55am

The site & commenting seem to work just fine!

Oh, & I love the wall “treatment” in these photos!

6. Laura Gaskill commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 9:57am

Um, yes!! Someone at Anthro needs to get on that, pronto! Still – even though I can’t purchase House Doctor goodies, I am still inspired by the styling of these shots! Have a lovely day, Holly!
    Laura Gaskill´s last blog post ..Guest Blogging on sfgirlbybay

7. Justine commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 10:00am

So many beautiful textures! Ah, I love it!!!

8. pixie commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 10:01am

Very cool…I’ve been on a buying hiatus but I think I might have to walk through Anthro during today’s lunch hour. ;) Just to take a peek at what THEY have. Maybe we should all send them an email on their website to suggest this line of products?
    pixie´s last blog post ..Up and Coming

9. jennifer commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 10:05am

love these photos!! thanks for sharing.

10. Mandy Ford commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 10:18am

Gorgeous stuff! I absolutely love that first photo and the oversized wall art. Stunning!
    Mandy Ford´s last blog post ..single shot

11. Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 11:37am

I love the large artwork in the first picture! Talk about inspiration!! I’m going to look on their website right away!
    Shannon @ What’s Up Whimsy´s last blog post ..Ottoman Fabric

12. Linda commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 11:43am

Love everything about the top photo – color, composition, the eclectic
    + airy feel. so laid back and welcoming! and really like the type on
    the panels next to the peeling green strip of wall. Linda

13. Felicity commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 11:47am

What a gorgeous aesthetic!!
    Felicity´s last blog post ..Meet the Organs

14. Terri Conrad commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 1:40pm

purely, simply – we’re in love!
    Terri Conrad´s last blog post ..Seaside Goodness

15. Renee @ eatliveshop.com commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 2:42pm

Wow I love everything!!! Do they ship to North America?
    Renee @ eatliveshop.com´s last blog post ..Boutique Spotlight: Vocado

16. Malisams commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 3:17pm

Dude! The lamp fashioned from a table leg or stair baluster or whatever that is: BRILLIANT.

17. PriscilaPetersDecor commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 3:26pm

I just love this simple decor when you use your autenticity in every room. The composition seems effortless. Stunning! The chair, in the last photo, is adorable.

18. Kat commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 4:36pm

I’ve seen one or two things by House Doctor in the uk but not a great deal considering how yummy their whole range is,
    these images are lovely, v anthropologie as you say!
    Kat x
    Kat´s last blog post ..Catcher of light

19. Erika commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 5:34pm

Wouldn’t mind living in any one of these images one bit..the styling is perfection.
    Erika´s last blog post ..Stumped

20. Bridgette at Picked Fresh Daily commented
    June 23rd, 2010 at 9:34pm

I love the quilt. It’s like a textile recreation of the crates in the first image. Gorgeous!
    Bridgette at Picked Fresh Daily´s last blog post ..Fresh Finds : Family Wallpaper

21. Samantha commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 4:04am

the online catalog is soooo pretty!
    Samantha´s last blog post ..Everything stops for tea!

22. sunny commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 12:39pm

I’ve been a fan of their’s since last year! The good news is that they now have a BLOG on their site. I subscribed instantly. The photos on there are pure heaven.
    sunny´s last blog post ..tidy + organized Berlin office

23. shellie commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 5:51pm

defintely…i wish i could live in one of their beautiful vignettes!
    shellie´s last blog post ..Visit The Succulent Garden

24. Penny Patten commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 8:51pm

Yes, I love their products, great photo’s, thanks for sharing!
    Penny Patten´s last blog post ..Lovely Flowers

25. Christina Diaz commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 12:27am

well 2 (anthropologies) in London for now so atleast that’s a start! Getting a little closer…
    Christina Diaz´s last blog post ..Happy Father’s Day

26. Renate commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 10:02am

The items I really love are those chairs in the first photo… but I’m afraid they’re probably not part of the collection…

27. Eleni commented
    June 28th, 2010 at 4:43pm

I like a lot! Especially the olive tree in the third photo!
    Eleni´s last blog post ..Look alikes

28. Leslie Esparza commented
    June 29th, 2010 at 12:07pm

Yes, this is a huge tease! Instead of talking to Anthropologie, we need to talk to House Doctor about opening up some stores here in the US!

29. guinea pig lover commented
    July 15th, 2010 at 4:59pm

I just LOVE everthing from House Doctor – it’s all so beautiful. But, where can you buy it in the UK? Like Kat, I’ve seen bits here and there but not in the quantity I’d like. Seriously considering ordering items online from a German site I found.

30. BODIE and FOU commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 4:56pm

We’ve just been to Top Drawer (a UK trade show in London) and we’ve spent an indecent amount of money on House Doctor stock for BODIE and FOU but gee…did it feel good!!
    I love the freedom, boho feel and creative vibes of this gorgeous Danish brand, I heart how cosy and homely their beautiful decorative accessories and furniture feel and I’m inspired by the stylism of their photoshoots and their aesthetic and I love love love the capsule collection we’ve put together so watch this space!!