Decorating Tips

New From House Doctor

June 23, 2010

I know it’s a bit of a tease to write this with so many readers outside of Europe, but over here House Doctor is a big brand at least in Scandinavia and Germany (maybe elsewhere, I’m not sure) and I really like their products. I think these photos can be inspiring to look at though whether you have access to the products for purchasing or not. Don’t you love the ceiling in the first photo and the wonderful walls???

New From House Doctor

House Doctor has some great furniture and accessories and my friend Tinna just so happens to be their agent in Germany here in Hannover where I live. I can’t wait to see their new catalog, but here is a tiny peek in case you are a House Doctor fan too.

New From House Doctor

New From House Doctor

New From House Doctor

New From House Doctor

New From House Doctor

These glimpses are from their Fall 2010 collection available in select stores in August. I think someone should talk to Anthropologie buyers about selling some of their things stateside, I am sure lots of you would like that wouldn’t you??? :)

Enjoy! (images: house doctor)

You Might Also Like

30 Comments

• Reply Vicki June 23, 2010 at 9:41 am

Love Anthropologie

• Reply Valeria June 23, 2010 at 9:46 am

Love the lamp and overall style in the 4th photo!

• Reply jacqueline June 23, 2010 at 9:46 am

These are truely gorgeous photos and i truely adore that walls in the first photo! Thanks so much for sharing and i am off to check out House Doctor! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

• Reply ishtar June 23, 2010 at 9:46 am

so beautifully styled!!!! its really interesting to see how all those old , cracked walls work so well with the furniture and the accesories. Looks very chic ane elegant!

• Reply Christine June 23, 2010 at 9:55 am

The site & commenting seem to work just fine!

Oh, & I love the wall “treatment” in these photos!

• Reply Laura Gaskill June 23, 2010 at 9:57 am

Um, yes!! Someone at Anthro needs to get on that, pronto! Still – even though I can’t purchase House Doctor goodies, I am still inspired by the styling of these shots! Have a lovely day, Holly!

• Reply Justine June 23, 2010 at 10:00 am

So many beautiful textures! Ah, I love it!!!

• Reply pixie June 23, 2010 at 10:01 am

Very cool…I’ve been on a buying hiatus but I think I might have to walk through Anthro during today’s lunch hour. ;) Just to take a peek at what THEY have. Maybe we should all send them an email on their website to suggest this line of products?

• Reply jennifer June 23, 2010 at 10:05 am

love these photos!! thanks for sharing.

• Reply Mandy Ford June 23, 2010 at 10:18 am

Gorgeous stuff! I absolutely love that first photo and the oversized wall art. Stunning!

• Reply Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy June 23, 2010 at 11:37 am

I love the large artwork in the first picture! Talk about inspiration!! I’m going to look on their website right away!

• Reply Linda June 23, 2010 at 11:43 am

Love everything about the top photo – color, composition, the eclectic
    + airy feel. so laid back and welcoming! and really like the type on
    the panels next to the peeling green strip of wall. Linda

• Reply Felicity June 23, 2010 at 11:47 am

What a gorgeous aesthetic!!

• Reply Terri Conrad June 23, 2010 at 1:40 pm

purely, simply – we’re in love!

• Reply Renee @ eatliveshop.com June 23, 2010 at 2:42 pm

Wow I love everything!!! Do they ship to North America?

• Reply Malisams June 23, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Dude! The lamp fashioned from a table leg or stair baluster or whatever that is: BRILLIANT.

• Reply PriscilaPetersDecor June 23, 2010 at 3:26 pm

I just love this simple decor when you use your autenticity in every room. The composition seems effortless. Stunning! The chair, in the last photo, is adorable.

• Reply Kat June 23, 2010 at 4:36 pm

I’ve seen one or two things by House Doctor in the uk but not a great deal considering how yummy their whole range is,
    these images are lovely, v anthropologie as you say!
    Kat x

• Reply Erika June 23, 2010 at 5:34 pm

Wouldn’t mind living in any one of these images one bit..the styling is perfection.

• Reply Bridgette at Picked Fresh Daily June 23, 2010 at 9:34 pm

I love the quilt. It’s like a textile recreation of the crates in the first image. Gorgeous!

• Reply Samantha June 24, 2010 at 4:04 am

the online catalog is soooo pretty!

• Reply sunny June 24, 2010 at 12:39 pm

I’ve been a fan of their’s since last year! The good news is that they now have a BLOG on their site. I subscribed instantly. The photos on there are pure heaven.

• Reply shellie June 24, 2010 at 5:51 pm

defintely…i wish i could live in one of their beautiful vignettes!

• Reply Penny Patten June 24, 2010 at 8:51 pm

Yes, I love their products, great photo’s, thanks for sharing!

• Reply Christina Diaz June 25, 2010 at 12:27 am

well 2 (anthropologies) in London for now so atleast that’s a start! Getting a little closer…

• Reply Renate June 25, 2010 at 10:02 am

The items I really love are those chairs in the first photo… but I’m afraid they’re probably not part of the collection…

• Reply Eleni June 28, 2010 at 4:43 pm

I like a lot! Especially the olive tree in the third photo!

• Reply Leslie Esparza June 29, 2010 at 12:07 pm

Yes, this is a huge tease! Instead of talking to Anthropologie, we need to talk to House Doctor about opening up some stores here in the US!

• Reply guinea pig lover July 15, 2010 at 4:59 pm

I just LOVE everthing from House Doctor – it’s all so beautiful. But, where can you buy it in the UK? Like Kat, I’ve seen bits here and there but not in the quantity I’d like. Seriously considering ordering items online from a German site I found.

• Reply BODIE and FOU September 14, 2010 at 4:56 pm

We’ve just been to Top Drawer (a UK trade show in London) and we’ve spent an indecent amount of money on House Doctor stock for BODIE and FOU but gee…did it feel good!!
    I love the freedom, boho feel and creative vibes of this gorgeous Danish brand, I heart how cosy and homely their beautiful decorative accessories and furniture feel and I’m inspired by the stylism of their photoshoots and their aesthetic and I love love love the capsule collection we’ve put together so watch this space!!