Molly Hatch Ceramics

Ah, Molly Hatch. This lady makes me smile big. What gorgeous work she has produced lately. I remember the first time I spotted her work on Etsy because I fell in love with her finch cups. Her body of work is forever evolving but her unique style is still carried throughout her collections so you can always tell they are authentically Molly.

I wrote about her today on Real Simple, you can see more of her work here if you’d like.

(image: molly hatch)

Posted by decor8 in ceramics on June 25, 2010

1. DailyDivaDish commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 9:24am

These are gorgeous. What a talented designer!
    XO Piper
    DailyDivaDish´s last blog post ..Etsy Find: Chic Wedding Invitations

2. Judit Gueth commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 9:40am

Nice little mugs! I love the decorated bottom!

3. Valerie Hart commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 9:43am

Wow, such lovely artwork in ceramics. I have such an admiration for ceramic artists… Thanks for sharing Holly!
    Valerie Hart´s last blog post ..Waiting For Benjamin…

4. Sandra Kuwartowski commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 9:45am

How carefully she presents her work – the porcelain frames and little cabinets which pick up the 18th century pattern of her plates and cups. Her porcelain is really a work of arts.

5. Tina commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 10:04am

I love these – beautiful! :-)
    Tina´s last blog post ..Midsummer Eve + busy times and planning!

6. Lisa commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 10:23am

So pretty! I’d love one of these patterns on a big giant weekend coffee mug.
    Lisa´s last blog post ..Handmade Vintage-Inspired Child’s Apron. Princess Chef. Size 5-8

7. Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 10:58am

I’ve seen this picture earlier this week and my heart skipped a beat! loved how well organized are these mugs + their colors and motifs are too lovely!
    Ludmila {CreamyLife.com}´s last blog post ..Etsy: Tortoise loves donkey

8. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 11:08am

Oh, she is amazing! I love her work.
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Sedona… {Tlaquepaque, continued…}

9. heidi commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 11:16am

These are little works of art and the way they are displayed…incredible!!
    I want one of everything.
    heidi´s last blog post ..My Sisters place…

10. Nuit commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 11:44am

gorgeous work!!! I love it. I enjoy your posts on Real SImple =D

xoxo

11. Jen commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 11:55am

These are so beautiful! I’d love to have a grouping hanging in my kitchen (for both use AND decoration) Just lovely..
    Jen´s last blog post ..Mothering – Painted Ladies Series Print

12. sideoats + scribbles (Lisa) commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 1:11pm

Oh wow, her work is just lovely. And that frame around the mugs? Brilliant! :)
    sideoats + scribbles (Lisa)´s last blog post ..Dear Lizzy Doilies

13. Claire commented
    June 28th, 2010 at 10:13am

ok, so these are gorgeous!! I would have them up purely for display
    Claire´s last blog post ..Alite Monarch Chair

14. patricia sebajos commented
    June 28th, 2010 at 10:12pm

Loved the work of ceramicist, congratulations for the post!

15. Allira commented
    June 28th, 2010 at 11:26pm

Oh my! Her work is beautiful <3

16. tjou-tjou commented
    July 6th, 2010 at 6:36am

wow. the designs on the bottom is so clever. greetings from sunny-south-africa.

17. Luba commented
    June 6th, 2011 at 1:36am

Molly’s work is truly wonderful in person. In addition to all the gorgeous drawings, each piece has a unique feel, a delicious handmade look, and so many facets to discover on each side. I’m gushing about it because I just finished photographing about 70 pieces for her solo show at MudFire Gallery. Wanted to share it with everyone here. Check it out: Molly Hatch exhibit