2011 Calendar Round-Up: Part 2

More lovely calendars for you to place into your shopping carts today! Weeee! I can’t wait to place my order for a few, I already have some in mind. Are you spotting any favorites yet? If not, here are more to choose from. I’m on a roll so expect lots more to follow…

2011 Calendar Round-Up

My Folk Lover

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Shanon Gass wall calendar and poster version and Venice by Starry Blue Sky.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Aliette desk calendar, Hillshop watercolor calendar and Roses by Georgianna Lane.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

74 Lime Lane and Little Paper Dog printable calendars with gift tags.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Amy Longberry Photography, Melissa Deakin Photography, Claudia Pearson “Buy Local” calendar and ModernMotive.

More to follow, yes really!!!

(images: linked to their sources above.)

Posted by decor8 in round-up on October 28, 2010

1. Adele {modernemotive} commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 1:01pm

Thank you for sharing my 2011 Desktop Calendar with your readers Holly. Much appreciated. Loving the round ups. So many great options out there.
    Adele {modernemotive}´s last blog post ..Creative Blocks

2. ana commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 1:50pm

OMG!!! they are all incredebly lovely. It’s hard to pic one favorite. On the other end it’s the opportunity to fill the house with lots of 2011 calendars next year :-)
    ana´s last blog post ..PINK Vintage Style Button Bobby Pins Trio

3. Carolyn commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 1:54pm

Such great work this year… keeps you on your toes when the standard is so high!
    Carolyn´s last blog post ..Gift idea…

4. 3sousunparapluie commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 1:59pm

thank you for the first link I love ! I just order one calendar…yes !! Samantha
    3sousunparapluie´s last blog post ..Des macarons et une tombola

5. Jamie commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 2:21pm

You’re making it impossible to choose just one…even just one for every room in my house!

74 Lime Lane is a must, plus one or two tea towels.

Thank you for these lists! They’re a great reference.
    Jamie´s last blog post ..Going down in elevators always gives mea few thrilled…

6. Zara commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 2:26pm

Thank you for sharing this! All the calendars look so attractive!
    Regards,
    Zara

7. Daria commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 2:43pm

thank you for sharing these wonderful ideas… one better than the other…
    I wish I can make make one by myself!

8. hazel & hunter commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 3:05pm

thank you for all these ideas! i’m definitely going to have to get a few of these great calendars!

9. Kristan commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 3:13pm

Omigosh, I LOVE the illustration style in the first calendar set!! Thanks for sharing, they’re all lovely.
    Kristan´s last blog post ..A golden oldie made new

10. Michelle from Holley & Gill commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 3:21pm

Such a lovely array of calendars, these are true pieces of art as well!

You can truly feel and appreciate all the work that went behind each and every one. Thanks Holly for including Modernemotive’s as well as it’s definitely a fave. :)
    Michelle from Holley & Gill´s last blog post ..Commitment issues

11. kellie commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 4:25pm

Thank you so much Holly. Thrilled to be included among so many great calendars!

12. linda commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 4:41pm

Wow…I’m overwhelmed by all the beauty… it’s nice to save the calendars even after use just for the art!

13. Georgianna Lane commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 5:18pm

I am in AWE of the incredible beauty and talent represented by this gorgeous array of calendars! Thank you, thank you, dear Holly, for including my Roses calendar in this spectacular collection and for taking the time to create this round up promoting the work of all these artists – it is so very much appreciated!
    Georgianna Lane´s last blog post ..Kaleidoscope

14. Andreia commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 5:59pm

Favourites from part 2: Buy Local calendar + the one from ModernMotiv

15. Rhiannon commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 7:55pm

Thanks so much for including my Venice calendar Holly. Now comes the difficult job of choosing a few myself. I’ve already got my eye on a couple !

16. gretchenmist/belinda commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 1:50am

love!
    gretchenmist/belinda´s last blog post ..my creative space

17. Kristina commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 1:24pm

SO many pretty calenders!
    Now that you’ve been through so many of them, have you come across any ‘family planning calenders’? I allways have one and they don’t look any good :-D Or do I have to make one myself? Hahaha…

18. Danielle commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 4:11pm

The ‘buy local’ is just too cute and what a wonderful cause to support all year…I’m all for it!
    Danielle´s last blog post ..Fridays Finest

19. Zee commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 5:02pm

I am loving these calendars so much, so many artists I did not know!
    Zee´s last blog post ..Inspiration – Displays

20. Bumpkin Bears commented
    October 31st, 2010 at 12:26pm

Dear Holly, you are always so kind to share all these delights with us all. I love creating my calendars and the thought of my images bringing smiles the year through. I particularly love Georgianna’s rose calendar you featured. Hugs, Catherine x
    Bumpkin Bears´s last blog post ..The brightest blue