Round-ups

2011 Calendar Round-Up: Part 2

October 28, 2010

More lovely calendars for you to place into your shopping carts today! Weeee! I can’t wait to place my order for a few, I already have some in mind. Are you spotting any favorites yet? If not, here are more to choose from. I’m on a roll so expect lots more to follow…

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 2

My Folk Lover

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 2

Shanon Gass wall calendar and poster version and Venice by Starry Blue Sky.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 2

Aliette desk calendar, Hillshop watercolor calendar and Roses by Georgianna Lane.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 2

74 Lime Lane and Little Paper Dog printable calendars with gift tags.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 2

Amy Longberry Photography, Melissa Deakin Photography, Claudia Pearson “Buy Local” calendar and ModernMotive.

More to follow, yes really!!!

(images: linked to their sources above.)

You Might Also Like

20 Comments

• Reply Adele {modernemotive} October 28, 2010 at 1:01 pm

Thank you for sharing my 2011 Desktop Calendar with your readers Holly. Much appreciated. Loving the round ups. So many great options out there.

• Reply ana October 28, 2010 at 1:50 pm

OMG!!! they are all incredebly lovely. It’s hard to pic one favorite. On the other end it’s the opportunity to fill the house with lots of 2011 calendars next year :-)

• Reply Carolyn October 28, 2010 at 1:54 pm

Such great work this year… keeps you on your toes when the standard is so high!

• Reply 3sousunparapluie October 28, 2010 at 1:59 pm

thank you for the first link I love ! I just order one calendar…yes !! Samantha

• Reply Jamie October 28, 2010 at 2:21 pm

You’re making it impossible to choose just one…even just one for every room in my house!

74 Lime Lane is a must, plus one or two tea towels.

Thank you for these lists! They’re a great reference.

• Reply Zara October 28, 2010 at 2:26 pm

Thank you for sharing this! All the calendars look so attractive!
    Regards,
    Zara

• Reply Daria October 28, 2010 at 2:43 pm

thank you for sharing these wonderful ideas… one better than the other…
    I wish I can make make one by myself!

• Reply hazel & hunter October 28, 2010 at 3:05 pm

thank you for all these ideas! i’m definitely going to have to get a few of these great calendars!

• Reply Kristan October 28, 2010 at 3:13 pm

Omigosh, I LOVE the illustration style in the first calendar set!! Thanks for sharing, they’re all lovely.

• Reply Michelle from Holley & Gill October 28, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Such a lovely array of calendars, these are true pieces of art as well!

You can truly feel and appreciate all the work that went behind each and every one. Thanks Holly for including Modernemotive’s as well as it’s definitely a fave. :)

• Reply kellie October 28, 2010 at 4:25 pm

Thank you so much Holly. Thrilled to be included among so many great calendars!

• Reply linda October 28, 2010 at 4:41 pm

Wow…I’m overwhelmed by all the beauty… it’s nice to save the calendars even after use just for the art!

• Reply Georgianna Lane October 28, 2010 at 5:18 pm

I am in AWE of the incredible beauty and talent represented by this gorgeous array of calendars! Thank you, thank you, dear Holly, for including my Roses calendar in this spectacular collection and for taking the time to create this round up promoting the work of all these artists – it is so very much appreciated!

• Reply Andreia October 28, 2010 at 5:59 pm

Favourites from part 2: Buy Local calendar + the one from ModernMotiv

• Reply Rhiannon October 28, 2010 at 7:55 pm

Thanks so much for including my Venice calendar Holly. Now comes the difficult job of choosing a few myself. I’ve already got my eye on a couple !

• Reply gretchenmist/belinda October 29, 2010 at 1:50 am

love!

• Reply Kristina October 29, 2010 at 1:24 pm

SO many pretty calenders!
    Now that you’ve been through so many of them, have you come across any ‘family planning calenders’? I allways have one and they don’t look any good :-D Or do I have to make one myself? Hahaha…

• Reply Danielle October 29, 2010 at 4:11 pm

The ‘buy local’ is just too cute and what a wonderful cause to support all year…I’m all for it!

• Reply Zee October 29, 2010 at 5:02 pm

I am loving these calendars so much, so many artists I did not know!

• Reply Bumpkin Bears October 31, 2010 at 12:26 pm

Dear Holly, you are always so kind to share all these delights with us all. I love creating my calendars and the thought of my images bringing smiles the year through. I particularly love Georgianna’s rose calendar you featured. Hugs, Catherine x