2011 Calendar Round-Up: Part 3

More calendars! Can you believe it? There are so many beauties to choose from. Personally, I always go for the calendars that are blank on the back so that I can cut out the image when the month is up and either frame it or use it as a postcard, card or simply as something beautiful to add to my inspiration board. I think it’s a smart way to recycle and enjoy the art work long after the month is over. Ready for more great calendars for 2011? Good. Because I’m serving up plenty!

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Polaroid Daydreams by Susannah Tucker

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Blue Tricycle printable calendars, Pixel Impress desktop calendar and printable Calendar Girls that you color yourself by Linda Tieu and Nella Designs Dahlia wall calendar.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Amy Marcella, The English Muffin Shop and Wolfie + The Sneak.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Tali Gal-on, Teeny Tiny Calendar by Kitty Rogers, Ink Spot Workshop and Valentina Design.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Melissa Buchanan

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Manuela De Simone, Yenty Jap, Anna Cote, Bella Ink and Necessity of Nonsense.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Eye Poetry Calendar by Irene Suchocki and lots of Japanese calendars to choose from in the Omiyage shop!

We’re not finished yet…. Stay tuned for more calendars! :)

(images: linked to their source above.)

Posted by decor8 in round-up on October 28, 2010

1. Melissa Buchanan commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 2:59pm

Oh Holly, thank you so much for including me in this amazing round up. So many beautiful images and illustrations, it’s mind boggling! I’m feeling very blessed and honoured – and looking forward to seeing more! :)
    Melissa
    x
    Melissa Buchanan´s last blog post ..Ben Folds amp Nick Hornby

2. Flora commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 3:42pm

Yes! Thanks for all of these, I need to check some of them now. That’s a big round up!
    Flora´s last blog post ..2011 photo calendar

3. Casa e Cose commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 3:43pm

the veggie one is my favorite! So cute and how cute is the framed picture – super!
    Casa e Cose´s last blog post ..My favorite wall stickers

4. Marisa commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 3:46pm

Thanks so much for including our selection of Japanese calendars in your round-up! So many fabulous calendars available for 2011 – what great company to be in!

5. julia commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 3:56pm

Holly, thank you for doing this again! It’s one of my favorite features.

6. linda commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 4:31pm

Wow, so many calendars to choose from…it’s hard to settle on just one! Good thing there’s more than one wall in a house to decorate :) Thanks for including my calendar girls as well – I really appreciate it!

7. Beat goes on commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 4:44pm

Ohhhh qué chuladaaa!
    Beat goes on´s last blog post ..I Denim

8. novelista barista commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 4:51pm

these are awesome!
    novelista barista´s last blog post ..On the Streets

9. kristina commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 5:07pm

What is the “Thank You Kindly” print in the Melissa Buchanan image? Thank you so much!

10. jenn commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 5:47pm

I love looking through these! I look forward to picking a calendar all year :). I think I love the eye poetry calendar best so far. Thanks for the awesome roundup!
    jenn´s last blog post ..create shelf style

11. Stacy - InkSpot Workshop commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 6:10pm

Holly,

Each year I always look forward to your calendar roundup! In fact it’s what inspired me almost 3 years ago to come up with my own desktop calendar:)

I am so excited to be part of this year’s roundup! I’m blown away by all of the gorgeous designs shown in these roundups and even found some new designers to ?.

Thank you!!! Thank you!!

Stacy

12. azuree commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 6:34pm

Thank you for including my Polaroid calendar amongst so many wonderful other calendars. I am truly flattered!

13. erin commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 8:27pm

such amazing beauty and goodness for 2011!! I just adore Susannah Tucker’s Polaroid Daydreams, it is totally dreamy and definitely on my must have list for this year! :)
    erin´s last blog post ..2011 Calendar its here!

14. Valentina commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 10:27pm

WoW! so many great designs!. Thank you so much for including my birds here :)
    Valentina´s last blog post ..this and that

15. Melissa Buchanan commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 10:48pm

@kristina – that was a thank you card I received from Emily Martin when I purchased one of her prints (she is “theblackapple” on Etsy). :)
    x
    Melissa Buchanan´s last blog post ..Ben Folds amp Nick Hornby

16. Mel - The Crafty DiY Bride commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 11:49pm

You have totally inspired me to make a treasury with my fave calendars:
    Mel – The Crafty DiY Bride´s last blog post ..Inspiration Nude and White Lace

17. Tali commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 11:53pm

Holly – thank you so much for including my calendar in this awesome round-up! Can’t wait to look through them all.
    Tali´s last blog post ..Two new prints up in the shop!

18. Heather commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 1:05am

Holly, thanks so much for including my printable nature calendar among all these lovely picks!

19. L commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 3:17am

I’ve been looking around for a 2011 calendar. It’s frustrating how many pretty ones are out there, but how few of them have any real space to write things down! I’m looking for something that will brighten up my cubicle and help me keep my work life organized! Here’s what I’ve got on my short-list; I hope you are able to locate others!

L´s last blog post ..New York- New York

20. Yenty Jap commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 4:01am

Hello Holly, thank you for including my calender in the round-up :)
    Yenty Jap´s last blog post ..New Blog- Yolk Jam

21. Manuela De Simone commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 8:23am

Holly thank you for including my calendar in this great roud-up! It is an honour for me to be part of this beautiful selection!

22. Lise commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 10:08am

I don’t know which one to choose! :) Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing,

Lise

Lise´s last blog post ..Oh merveilleux Merveilleux!

23. Kitty commented
    November 2nd, 2010 at 6:10pm

Thank you so much, Holly!! I don’t know how you do it year after year! This is such a fabulous roundup my eyes are googly from all the gorgeousness! ;D Thank you again! xoxo, Kitty
    Kitty´s last blog post ..Come visit me at Market Day!

24. embroideryopw commented
    November 3rd, 2010 at 10:27am

You have great pics to cover the calenders and also the types of calenders i liked much :)

25. Heather commented
    November 6th, 2010 at 7:30am

Thanks for including Bella Ink in your round-up! Love all your selections for 2011.
    Heather´s last blog post ..Get Personal with Bella Ink Designs- 2010 Photo Card &amp Gift Guide

26. Melissa Danaher commented
    November 6th, 2010 at 1:00pm

We LOVE your eye for style…. thank you for including us!
    Melissa