2011 Calendar Round-Up: Part 3

October 28, 2010

More calendars! Can you believe it? There are so many beauties to choose from. Personally, I always go for the calendars that are blank on the back so that I can cut out the image when the month is up and either frame it or use it as a postcard, card or simply as something beautiful to add to my inspiration board. I think it’s a smart way to recycle and enjoy the art work long after the month is over. Ready for more great calendars for 2011? Good. Because I’m serving up plenty!

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 3

Polaroid Daydreams by Susannah Tucker

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 3

Blue Tricycle printable calendars, Pixel Impress desktop calendar and printable Calendar Girls that you color yourself by Linda Tieu and Nella Designs Dahlia wall calendar.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 3

Amy Marcella, The English Muffin Shop and Wolfie + The Sneak.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 3

Tali Gal-on, Teeny Tiny Calendar by Kitty Rogers, Ink Spot Workshop and Valentina Design.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 3

Melissa Buchanan

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 3

Manuela De Simone, Yenty Jap, Anna Cote, Bella Ink and Necessity of Nonsense.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 3

Eye Poetry Calendar by Irene Suchocki and lots of Japanese calendars to choose from in the Omiyage shop!

We’re not finished yet…. Stay tuned for more calendars! :)

(images: linked to their source above.)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Melissa Buchanan October 28, 2010 at 2:59 pm

Oh Holly, thank you so much for including me in this amazing round up. So many beautiful images and illustrations, it’s mind boggling! I’m feeling very blessed and honoured – and looking forward to seeing more! :)

• Reply Flora October 28, 2010 at 3:42 pm

Yes! Thanks for all of these, I need to check some of them now. That’s a big round up!

• Reply Casa e Cose October 28, 2010 at 3:43 pm

the veggie one is my favorite! So cute and how cute is the framed picture – super!

• Reply Marisa October 28, 2010 at 3:46 pm

Thanks so much for including our selection of Japanese calendars in your round-up! So many fabulous calendars available for 2011 – what great company to be in!

• Reply julia October 28, 2010 at 3:56 pm

Holly, thank you for doing this again! It’s one of my favorite features.

• Reply linda October 28, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Wow, so many calendars to choose from…it’s hard to settle on just one! Good thing there’s more than one wall in a house to decorate :) Thanks for including my calendar girls as well – I really appreciate it!

• Reply Beat goes on October 28, 2010 at 4:44 pm

Ohhhh qué chuladaaa!

• Reply novelista barista October 28, 2010 at 4:51 pm

these are awesome!

• Reply kristina October 28, 2010 at 5:07 pm

What is the “Thank You Kindly” print in the Melissa Buchanan image? Thank you so much!

• Reply jenn October 28, 2010 at 5:47 pm

I love looking through these! I look forward to picking a calendar all year :). I think I love the eye poetry calendar best so far. Thanks for the awesome roundup!

• Reply Stacy - InkSpot Workshop October 28, 2010 at 6:10 pm

Each year I always look forward to your calendar roundup! In fact it’s what inspired me almost 3 years ago to come up with my own desktop calendar:)

I am so excited to be part of this year’s roundup! I’m blown away by all of the gorgeous designs shown in these roundups and even found some new designers to ?.

Thank you!!! Thank you!!

• Reply azuree October 28, 2010 at 6:34 pm

Thank you for including my Polaroid calendar amongst so many wonderful other calendars. I am truly flattered!

• Reply erin October 28, 2010 at 8:27 pm

such amazing beauty and goodness for 2011!! I just adore Susannah Tucker’s Polaroid Daydreams, it is totally dreamy and definitely on my must have list for this year! :)

• Reply Valentina October 28, 2010 at 10:27 pm

WoW! so many great designs!. Thank you so much for including my birds here :)

• Reply Melissa Buchanan October 28, 2010 at 10:48 pm

@kristina – that was a thank you card I received from Emily Martin when I purchased one of her prints (she is “theblackapple” on Etsy). :)

• Reply Mel - The Crafty DiY Bride October 28, 2010 at 11:49 pm

You have totally inspired me to make a treasury with my fave calendars:

• Reply Tali October 28, 2010 at 11:53 pm

Holly – thank you so much for including my calendar in this awesome round-up! Can’t wait to look through them all.

• Reply Heather October 29, 2010 at 1:05 am

Holly, thanks so much for including my printable nature calendar among all these lovely picks!

• Reply L October 29, 2010 at 3:17 am

I’ve been looking around for a 2011 calendar. It’s frustrating how many pretty ones are out there, but how few of them have any real space to write things down! I’m looking for something that will brighten up my cubicle and help me keep my work life organized! Here’s what I’ve got on my short-list; I hope you are able to locate others!

• Reply Yenty Jap October 29, 2010 at 4:01 am

Hello Holly, thank you for including my calender in the round-up :)

• Reply Manuela De Simone October 29, 2010 at 8:23 am

Holly thank you for including my calendar in this great roud-up! It is an honour for me to be part of this beautiful selection!

• Reply Lise October 29, 2010 at 10:08 am

I don’t know which one to choose! :) Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing,

• Reply Kitty November 2, 2010 at 6:10 pm

Thank you so much, Holly!! I don’t know how you do it year after year! This is such a fabulous roundup my eyes are googly from all the gorgeousness! ;D Thank you again! xoxo, Kitty

• Reply embroideryopw November 3, 2010 at 10:27 am

You have great pics to cover the calenders and also the types of calenders i liked much :)

• Reply Heather November 6, 2010 at 7:30 am

Thanks for including Bella Ink in your round-up! Love all your selections for 2011.

• Reply Melissa Danaher November 6, 2010 at 1:00 pm

We LOVE your eye for style…. thank you for including us!
    Bella Ink