Round-ups

2011 Calendar Round-Up: Part 4

October 28, 2010

Just when you thought I had finished – I’m not! There are still oodles more to go. I love doing these round-ups each year and hope you have fun looking at the many gorgeous calendars featuring art work and photography from some of my favorite independent artists working today.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 4

Little Brown Pen

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 4

Aunt June Overdue Book Calendar, Bookhou tea towel calendar, Paule t.b. and Merry Blues Art.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 4

Gabrielle Kai, Amelia Kay, Chelsea Victoria, Jennifer Squires Ross.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 4

Dizzy Wizzy

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 4

Mothball Charlie, Sodapop Design, Paper Squid and Nantucket Mermaid.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 4

Two Little Pixels, Cut The Cake Designs, Lucie Wicker Photography and Gretchen Mist.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 4

Able & Game

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 4

JHill Design, XO Azuree, Capow and Stephanie Fizer.

It’s not over yet… But I need to do some work so I’ll be back later with more calendar round-up goodness!
xo, Holly

(images: linked to their sources above)

You Might Also Like

30 Comments

• Reply PBF October 28, 2010 at 4:08 pm

I looooove the tea towel calendar! Thank you for sharing all these stuff. Kisses from Barcelona

• Reply Ania October 28, 2010 at 5:58 pm

What an amazing series of posts and what a variety. They are all so pretty.

• Reply Bobbi October 28, 2010 at 6:08 pm

How could anyone ever pick just one calendar? They are all so gorgeous!

• Reply linda October 28, 2010 at 6:10 pm

Wow…more calendar loveliness…it’s like collections of great art :) Love ’em all!

• Reply Jessica October 28, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Ohhhhh my goodness..these are all so gorgeous! I love how differently everyone approached their calendars….this makes me kind of intimidated about my own photo calendars :P

• Reply Bekki October 28, 2010 at 6:26 pm

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the library book calendar, where it says when the book is due!! I am a HUGE library nerd! Where can I find this?? I want to feature it on my blog…and maybe buy one for myself!!

• Reply Kelli October 28, 2010 at 6:43 pm

I am loving these calendar round ups! I need to get a few for Christmas gifts! Thanks!

• Reply Lucie Wicker Photography October 28, 2010 at 7:07 pm

These round-ups are fantastic, I love them all! Thank you for including my little one :)

• Reply Carly Marie October 28, 2010 at 8:09 pm

I’ve been just a blog looker and not a blog writer for some time! But I have recently joined the blog world and thought I would comment.

I love your blog and haven been reading it for quite a while now! I can never get enough. :)

-Carly at Ruffles & Such

• Reply European Chic October 28, 2010 at 9:27 pm

With all these great calendars I want to create a gallery wall full of calendars for 2011. Wouldn’t it be fun if the calendar gallery wall changes every month?

• Reply Tracey Chalk October 28, 2010 at 9:28 pm

Hi Holly,

Don’t suppose you can do a post just with ones that you can actually write on? I really need a beautiful one of these. xx

• Reply cristin @ simplified bee October 28, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Great round-up… love them all!

xo,
    cristin

• Reply Anna of green gable October 28, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Love the Able and Gain. Thanks again for the great finds!

xo

• Reply Anna of green gable October 28, 2010 at 9:35 pm

oops, I meant Able & Game!

• Reply Piia Harris October 28, 2010 at 10:15 pm

Wow, makes me wanna a design a calender myself!Very nice!

• Reply handmadesunday October 29, 2010 at 12:56 am

Beautiful images and designs of ALL the calendars! Thanks for posting, not only do we get to see the lovely works of art, we get to add their blogs to the ones we’re already following :) looking forward to 2011 already!

• Reply jHill October 29, 2010 at 12:59 am

thanks for including our wall calendar Holly! we made our squares extra big this year so there is plenty of room for writing!

• Reply gretchenmist/belinda October 29, 2010 at 1:39 am

wow, so many gorgeous calendars to choose from!
    thankyou Holly for including mine in this great roundup :)

• Reply Andy Mathis October 29, 2010 at 5:32 am

Oh No- how did I miss the calendar submissions? These are lovely.

My 2011 Charity Calendar-Cats on Yupo is available on Lulu.com

• Reply Kate October 29, 2010 at 6:01 am

I love / want them all. Do you think i would become obsessed with time if i had a house filled with calendars?

• Reply s. October 29, 2010 at 6:40 am

i am SO glad you do these round-ups. i LOVE them!!! thanks!

• Reply Rose October 29, 2010 at 8:26 am

Does anyone know where the fabric on the square stools underneath the table in the sixth picture is from? I would love to have some for a stool project of my own :0)

• Reply Mowie @ Mowielicious October 29, 2010 at 9:53 am

Holly – these are such gorgeous calendars – very inspiring. Thank you so much for making me your blog of the week x

• Reply Mine Venners Hjem October 29, 2010 at 10:30 am

You should also take a look at this calendar:

• Reply nichole October 29, 2010 at 2:44 pm

Your calendar round-up is one of my favorite things. It kicks off the holiday season. ;)

I already have my eye on three.

• Reply Jeanne October 29, 2010 at 3:07 pm

Thanks Holly for the post….love them all! :)—-<

• Reply Danielle October 29, 2010 at 4:09 pm

Reallly…how does one pick with such incredible choices! Thanks for sharing and love that many come from Etsy…my fave!!

• Reply arounna October 29, 2010 at 8:23 pm

thanks Holly
    for posting our calendar tea towel
    great round up!

• Reply lauren simone October 30, 2010 at 1:09 am

These are all so grand! What great gifts — all so unique!

• Reply Viola - Backbonestudio2 November 2, 2010 at 2:02 pm

I absolutely just love, love, love all the different calendar designs!!!!