2011 Calendar Round-Up: Part 4

Just when you thought I had finished – I’m not! There are still oodles more to go. I love doing these round-ups each year and hope you have fun looking at the many gorgeous calendars featuring art work and photography from some of my favorite independent artists working today.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Little Brown Pen

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Aunt June Overdue Book Calendar, Bookhou tea towel calendar, Paule t.b. and Merry Blues Art.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Gabrielle Kai, Amelia Kay, Chelsea Victoria, Jennifer Squires Ross.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Dizzy Wizzy

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Mothball Charlie, Sodapop Design, Paper Squid and Nantucket Mermaid.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Two Little Pixels, Cut The Cake Designs, Lucie Wicker Photography and Gretchen Mist.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Able & Game

2011 Calendar Round-Up

JHill Design, XO Azuree, Capow and Stephanie Fizer.

It’s not over yet… But I need to do some work so I’ll be back later with more calendar round-up goodness!
xo, Holly

(images: linked to their sources above)

Posted by decor8 in round-up on October 28, 2010

1. PBF commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 4:08pm

I looooove the tea towel calendar! Thank you for sharing all these stuff. Kisses from Barcelona

PBF´s last blog post ..ncora euro20.00

2. Ania commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 5:58pm

What an amazing series of posts and what a variety. They are all so pretty.
    Ania´s last blog post ..St

3. Bobbi commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 6:08pm

How could anyone ever pick just one calendar? They are all so gorgeous!
    Bobbi´s last blog post ..Wednesdays Photo

4. linda commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 6:10pm

Wow…more calendar loveliness…it’s like collections of great art :) Love ‘em all!

5. Jessica commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 6:18pm

Ohhhhh my goodness..these are all so gorgeous! I love how differently everyone approached their calendars….this makes me kind of intimidated about my own photo calendars :P

6. Bekki commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 6:26pm

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the library book calendar, where it says when the book is due!! I am a HUGE library nerd! Where can I find this?? I want to feature it on my blog…and maybe buy one for myself!!

7. Kelli commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 6:43pm

I am loving these calendar round ups! I need to get a few for Christmas gifts! Thanks!
    Kelli´s last blog post ..RUSTIC WINTER ROMANCE

8. Lucie Wicker Photography commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 7:07pm

These round-ups are fantastic, I love them all! Thank you for including my little one :)
    Lucie Wicker Photography´s last blog post ..How I Celebrate Halloween

9. Carly Marie commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 8:09pm

I’ve been just a blog looker and not a blog writer for some time! But I have recently joined the blog world and thought I would comment.

I love your blog and haven been reading it for quite a while now! I can never get enough. :)

-Carly at Ruffles & Such

10. European Chic commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 9:27pm

With all these great calendars I want to create a gallery wall full of calendars for 2011. Wouldn’t it be fun if the calendar gallery wall changes every month?
    European Chic´s last blog post ..A magical place in Amsterdam

11. Tracey Chalk commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 9:28pm

Hi Holly,

Don’t suppose you can do a post just with ones that you can actually write on? I really need a beautiful one of these. xx
    Tracey Chalk´s last blog post ..I have no words Wednesday

12. cristin @ simplified bee commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 9:34pm

Great round-up… love them all!

xo,
    cristin
    cristin @ simplified bee´s last blog post ..My Favorite &amp Frightful Halloween Decorating Ideas from Blogland…

13. Anna of green gable commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 9:34pm

Love the Able and Gain. Thanks again for the great finds!

xo
    Anna of green gable´s last blog post ..indie theater clouds

14. Anna of green gable commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 9:35pm

oops, I meant Able & Game!
    Anna of green gable´s last blog post ..indie theater clouds

15. Piia Harris commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 10:15pm

Wow, makes me wanna a design a calender myself!Very nice!

16. handmadesunday commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 12:56am

Beautiful images and designs of ALL the calendars! Thanks for posting, not only do we get to see the lovely works of art, we get to add their blogs to the ones we’re already following :) looking forward to 2011 already!

17. jHill commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 12:59am

thanks for including our wall calendar Holly! we made our squares extra big this year so there is plenty of room for writing!

18. gretchenmist/belinda commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 1:39am

wow, so many gorgeous calendars to choose from!
    thankyou Holly for including mine in this great roundup :)
    gretchenmist/belinda´s last blog post ..my creative space

19. Andy Mathis commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 5:32am

Oh No- how did I miss the calendar submissions? These are lovely.

My 2011 Charity Calendar-Cats on Yupo is available on Lulu.com
    Andy Mathis´s last blog post ..My Watercolor Painting E-Class- Trial Run

20. Kate commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 6:01am

I love / want them all. Do you think i would become obsessed with time if i had a house filled with calendars?

21. s. commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 6:40am

i am SO glad you do these round-ups. i LOVE them!!! thanks!
    s.´s last blog post ..Busy Busy

22. Rose commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 8:26am

Does anyone know where the fabric on the square stools underneath the table in the sixth picture is from? I would love to have some for a stool project of my own :0)

23. Mowie @ Mowielicious commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 9:53am

Holly – these are such gorgeous calendars – very inspiring. Thank you so much for making me your blog of the week x
    Mowie @ Mowielicious´s last blog post ..Oreo Key Lime Pie- Blog Redesign &amp A KitchenAid Giveaway

24. Mine Venners Hjem commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 10:30am

You should also take a look at this calendar:

25. nichole commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 2:44pm

Your calendar round-up is one of my favorite things. It kicks off the holiday season. ;)

I already have my eye on three.
    nichole´s last blog post ..Happy Birthday to This Guy

26. Jeanne commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 3:07pm

Thanks Holly for the post….love them all! :)—-<
    Jeanne´s last blog post ..Mermaid Medley Picture Frame

27. Danielle commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 4:09pm

Reallly…how does one pick with such incredible choices! Thanks for sharing and love that many come from Etsy…my fave!!
    Danielle´s last blog post ..Fridays Finest

28. arounna commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 8:23pm

thanks Holly
    for posting our calendar tea towel
    great round up!

29. lauren simone commented
    October 30th, 2010 at 1:09am

These are all so grand! What great gifts — all so unique!
    lauren simone´s last blog post ..The River- The Channel- The Basin – Original Map Drawing

30. Viola - Backbonestudio2 commented
    November 2nd, 2010 at 2:02pm

I absolutely just love, love, love all the different calendar designs!!!!
    Viola – Backbonestudio2´s last blog post ..Booksmart Fox Scrabble Tile Pendant 437