2011 Calendar Round-Up: Part 5

Extra! Extra! I know, I’m dorking out on you but I still have more calendars that you can see, click, and possibly buy! And remember, you don’t have to stop with your home, use them to bring art and design to your office or give a favorite to your child’s teacher, your personal coach, a favorite friend, a calendar can be a great gift — especially those that contain beautiful imagery that you know will be loved and cherished by the receiver. Looking for more calendars? Here’s a batch to peruse… Enjoy!

2011 Calendar Round-Up

My Owl Barn

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Labokoff, Snow & Graham desk calendar, or their Accordion calendar.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Puzzle calendar, Academic Grid wall calendar, Snow & Graham write on calendar and birch wood calendar.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Mizu Designs

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Danish owl calendar, critters in wood, Katsumi Tamura animal calendar, Chairs calendar from MoMA.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Life Through The Lens, Creative Thursday, giant color block calendar, Letter C Design.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Three Square Design, Perideau Designs, Jackie Cooper and Campbell Raw Press letterpress hardbound book calendar.

2011 Calendar Round-Up

Camilla Engman, Shannon Blue Photography, Be Happy Now and Françoise Rachez.

Almost finished — Part 6 coming up soon will complete the decor8 annual calendar round-up for 2011. Stay tuned for the final batch — and then somebody (YOU) has some deciding to do! :)

(images: linked to their sources above.)

Posted by decor8 in round-up on October 29, 2010

1. Andreia commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 4:28pm

So funny those dancing owls! The puzzle calendar was a surprise!

2. Ludmila {creamylife.com} commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 4:32pm

I love these round-ups, Holly! but there are so many amazing calendars, I just can’t choose! Hard task :)
    Ludmila {creamylife.com}´s last blog post ..More Than Words

3. Elisa commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 4:35pm

I am in love with the one at the top… I’m a sucker for things hung on clothespins :)

4. linda commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 4:51pm

Wow, even more…thanks for pulling so many great calendars together!

5. karina commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 4:53pm

Oh!!! I am so happy you have included F.Rachez calendar, I already have it and love it!!!
    karina´s last blog post ..In my garden

6. Zee commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 4:53pm

These are great calendars, so beautiful. It’s difficult to decide which one I like the best..
    Zee´s last blog post ..Inspiration – Displays

7. laura trevey commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 5:15pm

Yay! I love new calendars!! How cool is the Lego one??
    laura trevey´s last blog post ..Beautiful Living – Favorite Cozy Spot

8. Julie the Alkaline Sister commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 5:17pm

Holly, I am absolutely stunned by the sheer volume of incredible artists that you showcase with their calendars. Funny, it has me thinking you have this huge team like Martha sourcing out all these finds, kinda like the hundreds of vintage and new cake servers in her current issue which I find amazing but You… You are one person! – no slaving team and you have out done yourself with the presentations of this fine collection for our viewing and inspiration and hopefully shopping pleasure! Thanx for sharing your passion of promoting the handsome work of others! Now to try to pick one- kinda reminds me of shopping in the souks! I love a huge selection but I am terrible at trying to choose! But love the idea for teacher gifts-hmmm!–then I can choose many! Have a Happy Halloween weekend!
    Julie the Alkaline Sister´s last blog post ..Moroccon Eggplant Dip w- Cumin Dusted Sprouted Grain Tortillas &amp Marrakesh Travel Highlights

9. Stacie (Gingiber) commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 5:43pm

Wow! What a great collection!

10. Fresh Design Blog commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 6:18pm

It doesn’t seem long since last year’s round-up! What a fab selection of calendar’s though. How does anyone choose? At this rate, I’m going to end up with a calendar in every room of the house!
    Fresh Design Blog´s last blog post ..Dandelion clocks wallpaper and matching home accessories

11. Kristan commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 6:27pm

The Legos are so cool!

Also, I’m glad that you included some calendars with actual space for text, because while the smaller ones are lovely, the reality is, I would never buy a calendar I couldn’t write appointments and things on.
    Kristan´s last blog post ..My Folk Lover

12. Charlotte commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 7:02pm

Don’t you just love this time of year? Picking out a new calendar is one of the things I look forward to every year.

13. Kristi commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 7:20pm

So many wonderful calendars! I’m honored to be included. Thanks Holly. ?
    Kristi´s last blog post ..2 photographers 1 inspirationsomething you cannot live without

14. Victoria Bennett Beyer commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 7:52pm

I Love love love this time of year when you do calendar roundups…I”m amazed always by the variety and beauty out there. Thank you for including a few of the old-fashioned kind with big squares to write in. I am in love the the one by Labokoff.

15. Julie commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 8:16pm

It’ll be Camilla Engman for me this year, but I now see a perfect letterpress option as well. The big dilemma now will be which do I get to keep for myself?! Thanks Holly!

16. STYLIZIMO commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 8:49pm

You are amazing, and so are all of these lovely calendars you are showing! I can’t believe how many you have found – great selection!
    I know you used a lot of time on this, and I just want to say thank you for the inspiration! I need to go out and buy some cute calenders now :)

Have a lovely weekend! I hope you will have nice weather, so you can enjoy the forest outside your window and not only trough your window :)

-Nina
    STYLIZIMO´s last blog post .. Halloween- table setting

17. PriscilaPetersDecor commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 8:55pm

Loving all the fun calendars ideas…
    PriscilaPetersDecor´s last blog post ..Chic or Treat

18. chicadecanela commented
    October 29th, 2010 at 9:31pm

So many gorgeous calendars to choose from! I like a lot of them but, if i had to choose, my favorites are:
    Wolfie + the Sneak for its gorgeous illos and writing space
    Maria Helena´s because it doubles as wall decor
    Flora Douville because it´s cute, compact and a nice price too (although i prefer her date reminder).

Now, i must decide between these! :)

19. Kylie commented
    October 30th, 2010 at 12:23am

Holly, this installment of the round up is as gorgeous as the other 4! Thanks so much for including my calendar submission. I am truly honoured to be in your collection of so many wonderful artists.

20. My Owl Barn commented
    October 30th, 2010 at 4:25am

I love all the four calendar round ups of the most beautiful calendars on your blog. You have no idea how excited I am (and all the 30 artists will be when they find out) that we have been included in your awesome annual calendar round up. Thank you :)
    My Owl Barn´s last blog post ..Homemade Owl Costume

21. Caitlin commented
    October 30th, 2010 at 6:21am

I’ve been loving all the calendars you’ve selected, especially the ones with gorgeous seasonal photos for every month – only problem is, I’m in the Southern Hemisphere! I wish some of the calendar designers would offer a reverse design for us down here…i.e. spring pictures coordinated with October, not April!

22. Vicki (simply hue) commented
    October 30th, 2010 at 7:09am

Wow, such beautiful selections! Thanks for all of your hard work on this, Holly. xo!
    Vicki (simply hue)´s last blog post ..Simply Hue 2011 Calendar Is Out!

23. Seth commented
    October 30th, 2010 at 7:38pm

Thanks for all the work that goes into this. I look forward to this feature every year.
    Seth´s last blog post ..Audience Participation

24. Kiran commented
    October 31st, 2010 at 4:15am

So many beauties, would be difficult to choose Holly :)

25. Jen Murnaghan commented
    October 31st, 2010 at 2:52pm

Hi Holly,
    What a great collection. You should also check out Frankie magazine’s calendars, each month showcases some really fabulous Australian artists. I am however looking for some original/unusual Advent Calendars? Any ideas – love to hear. Avid fan by the way :)

26. Stacie (Gingiber) commented
    November 2nd, 2010 at 3:27pm

Hello! I hope to see round six soon! These calendars are amazing!
    Stacie (Gingiber)´s last blog post ..2011 Illustrated Owl Calendar by Gingiber

27. Geneve Hoffman commented
    November 5th, 2010 at 3:00am

Love that calendar by Mizu Designs..I’m a total tea fanatic and love the sumi ink drawings…plus, think I might get one for my mama yankee swap. Everyone will want it!