Round-ups

2011 Calendar Round-Up: Part 5

October 29, 2010

Extra! Extra! I know, I’m dorking out on you but I still have more calendars that you can see, click, and possibly buy! And remember, you don’t have to stop with your home, use them to bring art and design to your office or give a favorite to your child’s teacher, your personal coach, a favorite friend, a calendar can be a great gift — especially those that contain beautiful imagery that you know will be loved and cherished by the receiver. Looking for more calendars? Here’s a batch to peruse… Enjoy!

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 5

My Owl Barn

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 5

Labokoff, Snow & Graham desk calendar, or their Accordion calendar.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 5

Puzzle calendar, Academic Grid wall calendar, Snow & Graham write on calendar and birch wood calendar.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 5

Mizu Designs

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 5

Danish owl calendar, critters in wood, Katsumi Tamura animal calendar, Chairs calendar from MoMA.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 5

Life Through The Lens, Creative Thursday, giant color block calendar, Letter C Design.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 5

Three Square Design, Perideau Designs, Jackie Cooper and Campbell Raw Press letterpress hardbound book calendar.

2011 Calendar Round Up: Part 5

Camilla Engman, Shannon Blue Photography, Be Happy Now and Françoise Rachez.

Almost finished — Part 6 coming up soon will complete the decor8 annual calendar round-up for 2011. Stay tuned for the final batch — and then somebody (YOU) has some deciding to do! :)

(images: linked to their sources above.)

You Might Also Like

27 Comments

• Reply Andreia October 29, 2010 at 4:28 pm

So funny those dancing owls! The puzzle calendar was a surprise!

• Reply Ludmila {creamylife.com} October 29, 2010 at 4:32 pm

I love these round-ups, Holly! but there are so many amazing calendars, I just can’t choose! Hard task :)

• Reply Elisa October 29, 2010 at 4:35 pm

I am in love with the one at the top… I’m a sucker for things hung on clothespins :)

• Reply linda October 29, 2010 at 4:51 pm

Wow, even more…thanks for pulling so many great calendars together!

• Reply karina October 29, 2010 at 4:53 pm

Oh!!! I am so happy you have included F.Rachez calendar, I already have it and love it!!!

• Reply Zee October 29, 2010 at 4:53 pm

These are great calendars, so beautiful. It’s difficult to decide which one I like the best..

• Reply laura trevey October 29, 2010 at 5:15 pm

Yay! I love new calendars!! How cool is the Lego one??

• Reply Julie the Alkaline Sister October 29, 2010 at 5:17 pm

Holly, I am absolutely stunned by the sheer volume of incredible artists that you showcase with their calendars. Funny, it has me thinking you have this huge team like Martha sourcing out all these finds, kinda like the hundreds of vintage and new cake servers in her current issue which I find amazing but You… You are one person! – no slaving team and you have out done yourself with the presentations of this fine collection for our viewing and inspiration and hopefully shopping pleasure! Thanx for sharing your passion of promoting the handsome work of others! Now to try to pick one- kinda reminds me of shopping in the souks! I love a huge selection but I am terrible at trying to choose! But love the idea for teacher gifts-hmmm!–then I can choose many! Have a Happy Halloween weekend!

• Reply Stacie (Gingiber) October 29, 2010 at 5:43 pm

Wow! What a great collection!

• Reply Fresh Design Blog October 29, 2010 at 6:18 pm

It doesn’t seem long since last year’s round-up! What a fab selection of calendar’s though. How does anyone choose? At this rate, I’m going to end up with a calendar in every room of the house!

• Reply Kristan October 29, 2010 at 6:27 pm

The Legos are so cool!

Also, I’m glad that you included some calendars with actual space for text, because while the smaller ones are lovely, the reality is, I would never buy a calendar I couldn’t write appointments and things on.

• Reply Charlotte October 29, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Don’t you just love this time of year? Picking out a new calendar is one of the things I look forward to every year.

• Reply Kristi October 29, 2010 at 7:20 pm

So many wonderful calendars! I’m honored to be included. Thanks Holly. ?

• Reply Victoria Bennett Beyer October 29, 2010 at 7:52 pm

I Love love love this time of year when you do calendar roundups…I”m amazed always by the variety and beauty out there. Thank you for including a few of the old-fashioned kind with big squares to write in. I am in love the the one by Labokoff.

• Reply Julie October 29, 2010 at 8:16 pm

It’ll be Camilla Engman for me this year, but I now see a perfect letterpress option as well. The big dilemma now will be which do I get to keep for myself?! Thanks Holly!

• Reply STYLIZIMO October 29, 2010 at 8:49 pm

You are amazing, and so are all of these lovely calendars you are showing! I can’t believe how many you have found – great selection!
    I know you used a lot of time on this, and I just want to say thank you for the inspiration! I need to go out and buy some cute calenders now :)

Have a lovely weekend! I hope you will have nice weather, so you can enjoy the forest outside your window and not only trough your window :)

-Nina

• Reply PriscilaPetersDecor October 29, 2010 at 8:55 pm

Loving all the fun calendars ideas…

• Reply chicadecanela October 29, 2010 at 9:31 pm

So many gorgeous calendars to choose from! I like a lot of them but, if i had to choose, my favorites are:
    Wolfie + the Sneak for its gorgeous illos and writing space
    Maria Helena´s because it doubles as wall decor
    Flora Douville because it´s cute, compact and a nice price too (although i prefer her date reminder).

Now, i must decide between these! :)

• Reply Kylie October 30, 2010 at 12:23 am

Holly, this installment of the round up is as gorgeous as the other 4! Thanks so much for including my calendar submission. I am truly honoured to be in your collection of so many wonderful artists.

• Reply My Owl Barn October 30, 2010 at 4:25 am

I love all the four calendar round ups of the most beautiful calendars on your blog. You have no idea how excited I am (and all the 30 artists will be when they find out) that we have been included in your awesome annual calendar round up. Thank you :)

• Reply Caitlin October 30, 2010 at 6:21 am

I’ve been loving all the calendars you’ve selected, especially the ones with gorgeous seasonal photos for every month – only problem is, I’m in the Southern Hemisphere! I wish some of the calendar designers would offer a reverse design for us down here…i.e. spring pictures coordinated with October, not April!

• Reply Vicki (simply hue) October 30, 2010 at 7:09 am

Wow, such beautiful selections! Thanks for all of your hard work on this, Holly. xo!

• Reply Seth October 30, 2010 at 7:38 pm

Thanks for all the work that goes into this. I look forward to this feature every year.

• Reply Kiran October 31, 2010 at 4:15 am

So many beauties, would be difficult to choose Holly :)

• Reply Jen Murnaghan October 31, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Hi Holly,
    What a great collection. You should also check out Frankie magazine’s calendars, each month showcases some really fabulous Australian artists. I am however looking for some original/unusual Advent Calendars? Any ideas – love to hear. Avid fan by the way :)

• Reply Stacie (Gingiber) November 2, 2010 at 3:27 pm

Hello! I hope to see round six soon! These calendars are amazing!

• Reply Geneve Hoffman November 5, 2010 at 3:00 am

Love that calendar by Mizu Designs..I’m a total tea fanatic and love the sumi ink drawings…plus, think I might get one for my mama yankee swap. Everyone will want it!