Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Hello everyone! It’s time for Etsy Take Five Tuesday so today I’ll share five etsy sellers who rock my world. From fashion illustration to poufs for the living room floor, perhaps you will find a few favorite things of your own. Enjoy!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

If you love fashion illustration in dreamy watercolor pastels, then Cate Parr is the artist for you. Her work drips with gorgeousness and oozes with style. Original art, mini paintings and prints — she offers many choices and they are all breathtaking. You can also request a custom piece, wow, imagine that!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

F2 Images has touching photography that I’m sure you’ll like. I especially love this antique oval framed pink walking stick with the green velvet ribbon. It would be perfect displayed on an art wall.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

If you adore tiny stuffed little bits of cuteness then Stitchface is for you. Based in Toronto, these one-of-a-kind animals are lovely to adorn a shelf or to place in something like this.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

If you love gorgeous, handmade and super affordable poufs then lacasadecoto in Barcelona is definitely the shop for you. She is really into color but also makes poufs in light gray and does custom work if you want something more sophisticated for your home. But if it’s playful you love, then you have a rainbow to choose from. I can’t believe how stunning they are for the price — wow, you can scoop up several and support an artist while simultaneously sticking to your budget.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

It’s been awhile since I wrote about my talented friend Marisa from Creative Thursday. I’m always amazed by how quickly she can paint the whimsical little characters in her head and how they radiant such joy. I love how she uploads what is in her heart onto paper…

(images: linked to their sources above)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on January 26, 2011

1. Jeanne commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 1:18am

Great picks! I just met Marissa this past weekend at Alt…just as sweet in person! I am in love with the art of Cate Parr. Stunning.
    Jeanne´s last blog post ..ALT Decades

2. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 1:21am

sigh…so much good stuff here! I love these picks hun, all so lovely & dreamy and sweet. Off to make some new favorites! :)
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..Cheap &amp chic

3. Kristan commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 1:26am

Love Cate Parr’s watercolors! That dreamy style has really been hitting the spot for me lately.

I’m also a big fan of Marisa’s illustrative style, and her message (“hold on to your dreams”). :)
    Kristan´s last blog post ..EPL- On chasing happiness

4. jenn commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 1:31am

F2 images look amazing! So beautiful. And, those cute little stuffed animals would be perfect adornments for the crazy amount of baby gifts I’ll be buying in the next couple months.

I love Etsy Tuesdays :)
    jenn´s last blog post ..create black bean brownies

5. Deanna commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 2:15am

Oooh, so many of my favourites here! Lovely post!

6. Vanessa Elizabeth @ Ruffled Rose commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 3:00am

Oh l love those Cate Parr illustrations! Just beautiful. It almost reminds me of paintings done on silk.
    Vanessa Elizabeth @ Ruffled Rose´s last blog post ..Local Finds – Heather Ross in house

7. n commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 3:35am

sorry, but I think you should not draw the conclusion that neutrals (grey) are more sophisticated than color.

8. Brooke H commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 3:48am

Great finds, as always. I especially love Cate Parr and those poufs have been calling my name for months! Love them. =)
    Brooke H´s last blog post ..Brooklit Bride Grand Opening!

9. Franziska San Pedro commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 5:15am

Cate Parr is also my no 1! So beautiful -nice you do the pick 5 Tuesday, quite some nice stuff,

Franziska

10. Amanda commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 5:44am

All amazing picks! I’ve been looking for a pouf, so I’m definitely shopping there and those little stuffed animals are absolutely adorable.

Thanks for sharing!!

11. Kylie Loy commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 6:20am

Absolutely love creative Thursday, a new shop now added to my favourites.
    It find it so dreamy.

12. Monica commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 8:32am

Thank you (in all caps)! Just a few weeks ago I was looking at some poufs on Etsy and the Pouf + shipping costs to Germany made it quit an investment. Did you see she also makes a grey cover for the IKEA Alseda stool? Cute!
    Monica´s last blog post ..10-10 2nd Day

13. Ele commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 10:16am

LOVE the Stitchface animals and the pouffes. The silver is gorgeous and they really are wonderfully affordable… if only the shipping wasn’t so much to me :(
    Ele´s last blog post ..What the house doctor ordered- Sweet Potato Sformato

14. ana commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 11:02am

the poufs are gorgeous.

15. Mariela commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 1:13pm

Everything look great, love the poufs and the Stitchface animals, very cute.
    Mariela´s last blog post ..Originales cojines

16. caro commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 2:04pm

Kate’s Illustrations are so beautiful. I have a passion for water colors. Really really great! Thank you so much for sharing.
    caro´s last blog post ..Printed Blog

17. Christina commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:23pm

I just started following this blog and this is the first Tuesday I’v read and let me tell you, I am SUPER excited about a weekly batch of Etsy finds. Thank you!

18. Erin Fickert-Rowland commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 6:11pm

The color in Cate Parr’s illustrations are phenomenal! The fluidity of the images displays an impressive amount of control! Thank you for highlighting this artist!
    Erin Fickert-Rowland´s last blog post ..The Artful Life- 10 Crafty Tips to Boost a Childs Self-Confidence and Improve Academic Performance- 9

19. Hilary Boyd commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 11:35pm

Wow i love Cate Parrs work..fab!
    Hilary Boyd´s last blog post ..Leigh Viner-JKLdesign

20. danielle commented
    January 27th, 2011 at 12:27am

LOVE the logs! All are so beautiful:)

21. Artstormer commented
    January 27th, 2011 at 3:26am

I like all of your choices. For more great art by YOUNG emerging artist, do check out my website and keep up the great curation! I’m going to subscribe!

22. Ruth commented
    January 27th, 2011 at 4:10pm

Fantastic choices! I really like the fashion illustrations by Cate Parr, they are beautiful. :)
    Ruth´s last blog post ..Rikshaw Design

23. Cookie Cutter commented
    January 28th, 2011 at 3:15am

This series has been going on for a while but I always enjoy it! It brings me to know of all the wonderful talents out there who are a constant source of inspiration!
    Cookie Cutter´s last blog post ..Guest blogging at Sarahs Loft

24. jennifer ramos commented
    January 28th, 2011 at 4:45am

That V-O-G-U-E print is so eye catching. Would look amazing as a huge print…say 30×40 I bet. :))))
    jennifer ramos´s last blog post ..Anthropolgie &amp WeddingsVia Made By Girl

25. Marisa and Creative Thursday commented
    January 30th, 2011 at 7:50pm

Holly! thanks so much for including me among these wonderful artists! Am happy to report that I will soon be the proud owner of a stitchface! just love them!!