79 Ideas e-Magazine

Would you like to see a lovely e-magazine called 79 Ideas that I came across today? Oh it is very sweet and has a romantic theme to it as it is centered around Valentine’s Day and contains some darling things you may like to do to celebrate love and joy in your life.

79 Ideas

Radostina Bosseva is the creative blogger behind 79 Ideas and she also happens to be a graphic designer and she takes lovely photos, too. She did a very nice job producing this and I’m so happy that she has an English issue in addition to the Bulgarian version because now so many can read it all over the world.

79 Ideas

79 Ideas

I’d like to thank Tina from Traveling Mama for sending me this link, I love when readers take the time to reach out to me with really great submissions. Thanks lovely Tina. xo.

(images: 79 ideas)

Posted by decor8 in inspiration on February 09, 2011

1. Sanja commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 4:12pm

I can only imagine how much effort went into making of this mag! It’s so sweet and dreamy, and I love how everything is thoughtful and handmade. No wonder it is so, coming from a person called Radostina – meaning joy, joyful :)

2. Andreia commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 4:20pm

This is really a great emagazine! A good surprise! Thanks for sharing!

3. Vanessa Elizabeth @ Ruffled Rose commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 4:27pm

That looks like a fun find! Hopefully I’ll find some time over the weekend to peruse it.
    Vanessa Elizabeth @ Ruffled Rose´s last blog post ..plant life on the inside

4. Danielle commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 4:46pm

Thank you thank you for sharing with all of us as well! Can’t wait to dive into 79 ideas!
    Danielle´s last blog post ..What to Wear Wednesdays- Barbie Pink

5. rossana commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 4:55pm

Lovely magazine! She has really taken a lot of time and thought on this sweet project.
    rossana´s last blog post ..Great News !!

6. Amber commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 4:57pm

Yeah, you found my lovely girl, Radostina. I am so happy for her as she did am amazing job on the Valentine magazine, thanks for sharing. Have a great week. axx

7. Stephanie Ryan commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 5:21pm

Oh, the photography is amazing! I love the little demitasse cup on the green dot pattern, it is so perfectly styled. Thanks for sharing!
    Stephanie Ryan´s last blog post ..Press- Floral Fusion featured in Get Married Magazine!

8. Christina commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 5:28pm

That was so adorable! I love how it was put together in such a simple, clean, and fresh style. I also love that it was completely free of advertisements. I was in a horrific mood and now I feel happy! Thanks for sharing!

9. ChantaleP commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 5:42pm

I love the photography in this.. So dreamy sweet. I can’t even begin to imagine all the effort that went into this.. amazing..
    ChantaleP´s last blog post ..sweet shot tuesdays

10. Lilian commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 5:55pm

I’ve just paid 79 ideas a quick visit, but I’ll definitely keep going back. I really love it – understated and beautiful. Thanks for pointing it out.

11. Bobbi commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 6:19pm

I love that hyacinth blue up there! Some colors just have the ability to make me swoon!
    Bobbi´s last blog post ..It is done-

12. Rebekah commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 6:19pm

Gorgeous!
    Rebekah´s last blog post ..Fish

13. Georgianna Lane commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 6:22pm

It’s really gorgeous, Holly! Thank you so much for sharing – Tina has so many wonderful connections and finds. Happy week!
    Georgianna Lane´s last blog post ..Hearts and Flowers

14. Shokoofeh commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 6:32pm

This is just so great, thank you!!!
    Shokoofeh´s last blog post ..PRAISE TO LIGHT

15. D'Homez commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 8:04pm

Great magazine and very useful content. Would help a lot while designing my home.

16. Dagmarette commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 9:39pm

Ah those little rose wrapped muffins are precious! Do they show you how to make those too?

17. Radostina commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 10:34pm

Thank you SO much, Holly for that post. Your attention made me really happy today and thank you guys for you lovely comments. :)
    Radostina´s last blog post ..Early St Valentines Present ♥ Подранил подарък за Св Валентин

18. debra commented
    February 10th, 2011 at 7:03am

I follow 79Ideas and always rate her beautifully sift and colourful photographs. Quite inspriring.Debra
    debra´s last blog post ..Cushions

19. debra commented
    February 10th, 2011 at 7:04am

I meant soft colours! ;)
    debra´s last blog post ..Cushions

20. banjart.com commented
    April 1st, 2011 at 4:49pm

i got a few great ideas from this emagazine….thanks for sharing

21. Ivy commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 4:24pm

She does wonderful work. Thank You for sharing… again, you are so generous…. I believe that is just the icing on your cake Holly!
    Cheers~Ivy
    Ivy´s last blog post ..Polaroids

22. Sheila MacLean commented
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:44pm

Hi, Your blog is a really lovely, relaxing place…I feel my shoulders drop when I’m on it. I came across your blog through 79 ideas (whom you have also mentioned!) and thought I would get in touch to say thanks and to introduce my work. I’m a Scottish artist specialising in atmospheric landscapes inspired by my native Highlands and Islands where headlands merge moodily with ever-changing skies and seas. ..Hope you get a chance to have a look.
    Sheila