Inspiration

79 Ideas e-Magazine

February 9, 2011

Would you like to see a lovely e-magazine called 79 Ideas that I came across today? Oh it is very sweet and has a romantic theme to it as it is centered around Valentine’s Day and contains some darling things you may like to do to celebrate love and joy in your life.

79 Ideas e Magazine

Radostina Bosseva is the creative blogger behind 79 Ideas and she also happens to be a graphic designer and she takes lovely photos, too. She did a very nice job producing this and I’m so happy that she has an English issue in addition to the Bulgarian version because now so many can read it all over the world.

79 Ideas e Magazine

79 Ideas e Magazine

I’d like to thank Tina from Traveling Mama for sending me this link, I love when readers take the time to reach out to me with really great submissions. Thanks lovely Tina. xo.

(images: 79 ideas)

You Might Also Like

22 Comments

• Reply Sanja February 9, 2011 at 4:12 pm

I can only imagine how much effort went into making of this mag! It’s so sweet and dreamy, and I love how everything is thoughtful and handmade. No wonder it is so, coming from a person called Radostina – meaning joy, joyful :)

• Reply Andreia February 9, 2011 at 4:20 pm

This is really a great emagazine! A good surprise! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Vanessa Elizabeth @ Ruffled Rose February 9, 2011 at 4:27 pm

That looks like a fun find! Hopefully I’ll find some time over the weekend to peruse it.

• Reply Danielle February 9, 2011 at 4:46 pm

Thank you thank you for sharing with all of us as well! Can’t wait to dive into 79 ideas!

• Reply rossana February 9, 2011 at 4:55 pm

Lovely magazine! She has really taken a lot of time and thought on this sweet project.

• Reply Amber February 9, 2011 at 4:57 pm

Yeah, you found my lovely girl, Radostina. I am so happy for her as she did am amazing job on the Valentine magazine, thanks for sharing. Have a great week. axx

• Reply Stephanie Ryan February 9, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Oh, the photography is amazing! I love the little demitasse cup on the green dot pattern, it is so perfectly styled. Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Christina February 9, 2011 at 5:28 pm

That was so adorable! I love how it was put together in such a simple, clean, and fresh style. I also love that it was completely free of advertisements. I was in a horrific mood and now I feel happy! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply ChantaleP February 9, 2011 at 5:42 pm

I love the photography in this.. So dreamy sweet. I can’t even begin to imagine all the effort that went into this.. amazing..

• Reply Lilian February 9, 2011 at 5:55 pm

I’ve just paid 79 ideas a quick visit, but I’ll definitely keep going back. I really love it – understated and beautiful. Thanks for pointing it out.

• Reply Bobbi February 9, 2011 at 6:19 pm

I love that hyacinth blue up there! Some colors just have the ability to make me swoon!

• Reply Rebekah February 9, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Gorgeous!

• Reply Georgianna Lane February 9, 2011 at 6:22 pm

It’s really gorgeous, Holly! Thank you so much for sharing – Tina has so many wonderful connections and finds. Happy week!

• Reply Shokoofeh February 9, 2011 at 6:32 pm

This is just so great, thank you!!!

• Reply D'Homez February 9, 2011 at 8:04 pm

Great magazine and very useful content. Would help a lot while designing my home.

• Reply Dagmarette February 9, 2011 at 9:39 pm

Ah those little rose wrapped muffins are precious! Do they show you how to make those too?

• Reply Radostina February 9, 2011 at 10:34 pm

Thank you SO much, Holly for that post. Your attention made me really happy today and thank you guys for you lovely comments. :)

• Reply debra February 10, 2011 at 7:03 am

I follow 79Ideas and always rate her beautifully sift and colourful photographs. Quite inspriring.Debra

• Reply debra February 10, 2011 at 7:04 am

I meant soft colours! ;)

• Reply banjart.com April 1, 2011 at 4:49 pm

i got a few great ideas from this emagazine….thanks for sharing

• Reply Ivy April 20, 2011 at 4:24 pm

She does wonderful work. Thank You for sharing… again, you are so generous…. I believe that is just the icing on your cake Holly!
    Cheers~Ivy

• Reply Sheila MacLean June 12, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Hi, Your blog is a really lovely, relaxing place…I feel my shoulders drop when I’m on it. I came across your blog through 79 ideas (whom you have also mentioned!) and thought I would get in touch to say thanks and to introduce my work. I’m a Scottish artist specialising in atmospheric landscapes inspired by my native Highlands and Islands where headlands merge moodily with ever-changing skies and seas. ..Hope you get a chance to have a look.
    Sheila