Rooms

AURA by Tracie Ellis

March 3, 2011

I love luxurious Australian interiors brand AURA by Tracie Ellis because their bedding is gorgeous. How restorative and comforting a beautifully designed bedroom can be! Their ethical and sustainable designer home wares range from bedding to bath towels, table linens, throws, kaftans, aprons, pillows, notebooks and more. Their latest collection is the Inka bedding in two colorways, fig and smoke, in a crisp zigzag pattern.

AURA by Tracie Ellis

AURA by Tracie Ellis

AURA by Tracie Ellis

AURA by Tracie Ellis

Thank you Beth for writing in to introduce AURA to decor8 readers!

(images: aura)

You Might Also Like

19 Comments

• Reply Jesselyn March 3, 2011 at 2:06 pm

I am in love! Gorgeous gorgeous product, styling, photos. Mmmm…

• Reply meenal @ maison marigold March 3, 2011 at 2:27 pm

Lovely bedding…the zig-zag in the first image is my favourite…ever since my trip to the Tajmahal( where I saw a lot of zigzag patterns everywhere)….i’m seeing herringbone and chevron everywhere!! thanks for sharing, Holly!! xx meenal

• Reply Christina March 3, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Ooh I love the shot with the bunny. Haha.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente March 3, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Love it so much, I will never tire of zig zags and chevrons….and that smokey color is beautiful!
    xo
    Melis

• Reply Alexis March 3, 2011 at 5:06 pm

I’ve always been a sucker for pretty bedding. I love how most of the time the bed isn’t perfectly made, but rather casually lying there. It’s great. Thank you for sharing!

• Reply Katariina March 3, 2011 at 5:13 pm

I love love love there pictures! Especially the small ones, the colors are just amazing!

• Reply jenn March 3, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Gorgeous! That bedding is completely amazing!

• Reply kalanicut March 3, 2011 at 7:27 pm

I’ve been on the prowl for new bedding for my room for about three weeks now. This is excellent inspiration. Thank you. I’ve never been big on the color purple but all this beautiful eggplant with white and green I’m seeing around right now it turning my head. Maybe I’ll go off the rails and do something totally unexpected. Maybe egg plant is the new brown…

• Reply Nix March 3, 2011 at 11:56 pm

I love the moss & olive color with the rich wood. The birch is swoon worthy as well.

• Reply Brooke H March 4, 2011 at 12:22 am

Lovely! I know people have been knocking chevron’s because they’re everywhere but bring em on. I love them still, and these bedspreads are divine. THanks for sharing!

• Reply Tracie Ellis March 4, 2011 at 7:35 am

It is probably totally uncool to comment on a blog about my own products but I have just read this post and I am totally over the moon with excitment! Thank you so much Holly for doing a Post on our beautiful AURA that is 10 years old this year! And thankyou for all of your lovely comments – Tracie x

• Reply decor8 March 4, 2011 at 12:59 pm

@Tracie – You’re welcome!!!

• Reply Rose March 4, 2011 at 12:54 pm

The bedding is superb, in keeping with the colour and ethnic trend. However, the styling of the bedding is so inviting and aspirational. It makes me feel like I want to create just such a boudoir.

• Reply Natalie March 5, 2011 at 4:00 am

I love the moody blue wall in the first shot – beautiful! And I pretty much love every bedding design in this collection. Well done Tracie!

• Reply Erin March 5, 2011 at 10:58 pm

Hi Holly,
    I had the pleasure of meeting Tracy this past January at Heimtextil. She is absolutely lovely and her bedding is gorgeous in person! I hope to see her designs State side eventually.

• Reply Christine March 7, 2011 at 9:30 am

Ah! Just love the rabbit!

• Reply Camellia March 7, 2011 at 5:59 pm

That chevron patter on the bedding is fantastic! It feels like a new take on a very classic pattern. I love it!

• Reply Quatre March 7, 2011 at 10:10 pm

This looks great; very masculine, in a way that’s hard to find in what’s available nowadays.

• Reply Laura Bielecki of LuxuryInteriors March 14, 2011 at 1:28 am

Zig-Zags, Chevrons and herringbone…. so in right now! I cant wait to get a navy and white zig zag rug for my front entry.