AURA by Tracie Ellis

I love luxurious Australian interiors brand AURA by Tracie Ellis because their bedding is gorgeous. How restorative and comforting a beautifully designed bedroom can be! Their ethical and sustainable designer home wares range from bedding to bath towels, table linens, throws, kaftans, aprons, pillows, notebooks and more. Their latest collection is the Inka bedding in two colorways, fig and smoke, in a crisp zigzag pattern.

AURA

AURA

Thank you Beth for writing in to introduce AURA to decor8 readers!

(images: aura)

Posted by decor8 in bedroom on March 03, 2011

1. Jesselyn commented
    March 3rd, 2011 at 2:06pm

I am in love! Gorgeous gorgeous product, styling, photos. Mmmm…

2. meenal @ maison marigold commented
    March 3rd, 2011 at 2:27pm

Lovely bedding…the zig-zag in the first image is my favourite…ever since my trip to the Tajmahal( where I saw a lot of zigzag patterns everywhere)….i’m seeing herringbone and chevron everywhere!! thanks for sharing, Holly!! xx meenal
    meenal @ maison marigold´s last blog post ..Mission accomplished !!

3. Christina commented
    March 3rd, 2011 at 4:20pm

Ooh I love the shot with the bunny. Haha.
    Christina´s last blog post ..West Michigan Craigslist

4. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    March 3rd, 2011 at 4:32pm

Love it so much, I will never tire of zig zags and chevrons….and that smokey color is beautiful!
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..The little things &amp little moments

5. Alexis commented
    March 3rd, 2011 at 5:06pm

I’ve always been a sucker for pretty bedding. I love how most of the time the bed isn’t perfectly made, but rather casually lying there. It’s great. Thank you for sharing!
    Alexis´s last blog post ..Im an Auntie-Many times over!

6. Katariina commented
    March 3rd, 2011 at 5:13pm

I love love love there pictures! Especially the small ones, the colors are just amazing!
    Katariina´s last blog post ..Flooring to die for

7. jenn commented
    March 3rd, 2011 at 5:40pm

Gorgeous! That bedding is completely amazing!
    jenn´s last blog post ..create A Pelmet Box

8. kalanicut commented
    March 3rd, 2011 at 7:27pm

I’ve been on the prowl for new bedding for my room for about three weeks now. This is excellent inspiration. Thank you. I’ve never been big on the color purple but all this beautiful eggplant with white and green I’m seeing around right now it turning my head. Maybe I’ll go off the rails and do something totally unexpected. Maybe egg plant is the new brown…
    kalanicut´s last blog post ..Inspiring Conversations on Simplicity

9. Nix commented
    March 3rd, 2011 at 11:56pm

I love the moss & olive color with the rich wood. The birch is swoon worthy as well.

10. Brooke H commented
    March 4th, 2011 at 12:22am

Lovely! I know people have been knocking chevron’s because they’re everywhere but bring em on. I love them still, and these bedspreads are divine. THanks for sharing!
    Brooke H´s last blog post ..Fashion Week- Designer Sketches Part 2

11. Tracie Ellis commented
    March 4th, 2011 at 7:35am

It is probably totally uncool to comment on a blog about my own products but I have just read this post and I am totally over the moon with excitment! Thank you so much Holly for doing a Post on our beautiful AURA that is 10 years old this year! And thankyou for all of your lovely comments – Tracie x
    Tracie Ellis´s last blog post ..Shades of Grey in Belle

12. Rose commented
    March 4th, 2011 at 12:54pm

The bedding is superb, in keeping with the colour and ethnic trend. However, the styling of the bedding is so inviting and aspirational. It makes me feel like I want to create just such a boudoir.

13. decor8 commented
    March 4th, 2011 at 12:59pm

@Tracie – You’re welcome!!!

14. Natalie commented
    March 5th, 2011 at 4:00am

I love the moody blue wall in the first shot – beautiful! And I pretty much love every bedding design in this collection. Well done Tracie!
    Natalie´s last blog post ..Hiccups in Bambini Magazine

15. Erin commented
    March 5th, 2011 at 10:58pm

Hi Holly,
    I had the pleasure of meeting Tracy this past January at Heimtextil. She is absolutely lovely and her bedding is gorgeous in person! I hope to see her designs State side eventually.
    Erin´s last blog post ..Pink piece de resistance

16. Christine commented
    March 7th, 2011 at 9:30am

Ah! Just love the rabbit!

17. Camellia commented
    March 7th, 2011 at 5:59pm

That chevron patter on the bedding is fantastic! It feels like a new take on a very classic pattern. I love it!

18. Quatre commented
    March 7th, 2011 at 10:10pm

This looks great; very masculine, in a way that’s hard to find in what’s available nowadays.

19. Laura Bielecki of LuxuryInteriors commented
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:28am

Zig-Zags, Chevrons and herringbone…. so in right now! I cant wait to get a navy and white zig zag rug for my front entry.
    Laura Bielecki of LuxuryInteriors´s last blog post ..Grand Entrance Doors