Le Dans La

Oh la lovely! It’s time to share the decor8 blog of the week once again, a tradition that I’ve held since 2006 as a way to share with my dear friends and readers all of the blogs that catch my eye that I think could be a great source of inspiration for each one of you as they are to me.

Le Dans La

Today the tradition continues over five years later as I diligently update my blog of the week with the same passion and intention as before – to spread the love and play it forward because bloggers supporting bloggers, at least blogs we connect with and believe in, is important. This week, Le Dans La, is the featured blog and my my my I just love it. If you cannot read French, open the blog in Google Chrome and click “Translate” in the toolbar and you will have a better understanding of what Le Dans La is all about.

Le Dans La

Le Dans La is written by Zooey, a French stylist and I just love her casual, fresh aesthetic, her home shots, outdoor photos and her darling child with the golden ringlets in her hair… And of course, how can one not love the gorgeous shoes that she co-designs and has made by hand in Mexico for women and children that she sells in her shop called Albert et Henriette, named after her grandparents who were linen merchants and in the millinery business. Her life in France reads as both idyllic and intriguing and combined with her gorgeous photography, well, I have to say Le Dans La is quite a fantastic little gem.

Le Dans La

Le Dans La

Le Dans La

Le Dans La

I hope that you enjoy Le Dans La this week and thanks to Sharon Smith on Pinterest for pointing me indirectly to this blogger.

(images: le dans la)

Posted by decor8 in blogs on July 18, 2011

1. Katie commented
    July 18th, 2011 at 4:02pm

I think I need to go download google chrome so I can translate this blog. I’ve been working on an outdated browser too long.
    Thank you for sharing such a pretty site!

2. el {what you fancy} commented
    July 18th, 2011 at 4:03pm

Thanks for sharing – Zooey’s blog is filled with such gorgeous images and colours! Beautiful. And I can even practise my supposed degree-level French, which is shamefully slipping away!
    ~el

3. Lisbeth commented
    July 18th, 2011 at 4:11pm

Thanks for the tip! Yes, featuring a blog is a great way to share new ideas and “meet” new people. So is linking. I enjoy visiting my bloggerfriend’s favorites as much as I enjoy returning to my own “old” bloggerfriends. NOT linking is also a great way to exclude someone from a gang (usually friends who has met in real life). Their loss, isn’t it? Love the borderless internet. Thanks for sharing so generously.

4. Tori commented
    July 18th, 2011 at 4:57pm

This looks like a wonderful blog to get lost in! I can’t wait to check it out! Thanks!

5. Iris commented
    July 18th, 2011 at 8:44pm

This is one of the first blogs I started following and I am hooked ever since. I love how she is able to show new interesting pictures of her home and kids in the same lovely color palette time and again. And by the way, I believe that is her son (not daughter)… ;)
    X Iris

6. Mary commented
    July 18th, 2011 at 9:20pm

“Le Dans La” has lovely, bright pictures, merci beaucoup!!!

7. Rose commented
    July 18th, 2011 at 10:02pm

Holly thanks for being such a generous blogger and leading by example. This is something that I would like aspire to as a blogger.

8. Ping commented
    July 18th, 2011 at 10:10pm

I like her Purity photo collection most. The soft color melts your heart.

9. Rebecca @ beautiful square feet commented
    July 18th, 2011 at 10:38pm

I think I’m in love with the grey and white room with the black fireplace and I haven’t even looked at the blog yet! Will now though! Thanks for sharing!

10. Miss Fanchon commented
    July 18th, 2011 at 10:39pm

The little darling with the golden ringlets is a BOY.

11. BODIE and FOU commented
    July 18th, 2011 at 11:20pm

I love Le Dans La….I love her photos and aesthetic and the way you compiled everything looks simply beautiful!

12. Zsa Zsa commented
    July 19th, 2011 at 7:02am

Thanks for sharing Zooey’s blog Holly. Just checked it out and I’m loving all the beautiful photos in her blog! Another one to add to my favorites list. :)

13. Meagan commented
    July 19th, 2011 at 1:43pm

OH my gosh I have never seen Le Dans La before! Beautiful images, I was totally enthralled. Lovely lovely lovely and duly booked marked! Thanks for sharing Holly.
    Meagan, {Row House Nest}

14. Barbara commented
    July 19th, 2011 at 9:32pm

Le Dans La gives out a nostalgic feeling and some creative ideas for photos as well. I do agree, is a little gem. Thank you for sharing! – Barbara

15. sharon | the teacup incident commented
    July 20th, 2011 at 9:39pm

What a lovely treat! Thank you for sharing this summery gem with us.

16. desiree - Vosgesparis commented
    July 20th, 2011 at 11:46pm

absolutely a stunning mix of pictures I am not that much a pastel colors lover but it just all falls in place in this dreamy pictures :)

And I do agree with spreading the word if you find a nice blog… I always try to introduce a new blog or call it my favorite post of the week ;) And I am very happy you introduced me through the beautiful post of my home to your readers ;)

Networking is the new black I tell you … ;)
    hugs from a rainy Amsterdam

17. severine commented
    July 30th, 2011 at 8:42am

I’m french and I don’t know this blogger, thanks for sharing !

18. Jenny commented
    April 11th, 2013 at 12:12am

Lovely blog, but I thought her name was Aurelie ?