Bloggers

Le Dans La Blog

July 18, 2011

Oh la lovely! It’s time to share the decor8 blog of the week once again, a tradition that I’ve held since 2006 as a way to share with my dear friends and readers all of the blogs that catch my eye that I think could be a great source of inspiration for each one of you as they are to me.

Le Dans La Blog

Today the tradition continues over five years later as I diligently update my blog of the week with the same passion and intention as before – to spread the love and play it forward because bloggers supporting bloggers, at least blogs we connect with and believe in, is important. This week, Le Dans La, is the featured blog and my my my I just love it. If you cannot read French, open the blog in Google Chrome and click “Translate” in the toolbar and you will have a better understanding of what Le Dans La is all about.

Le Dans La Blog

Le Dans La is written by Zooey, a French stylist and I just love her casual, fresh aesthetic, her home shots, outdoor photos and her darling child with the golden ringlets in her hair… And of course, how can one not love the gorgeous shoes that she co-designs and has made by hand in Mexico for women and children that she sells in her shop called Albert et Henriette, named after her grandparents who were linen merchants and in the millinery business. Her life in France reads as both idyllic and intriguing and combined with her gorgeous photography, well, I have to say Le Dans La is quite a fantastic little gem.

Le Dans La Blog

Le Dans La Blog

Le Dans La Blog

Le Dans La Blog

Le Dans La Blog

Le Dans La Blog

Le Dans La Blog

I hope that you enjoy Le Dans La this week and thanks to Sharon Smith on Pinterest for pointing me indirectly to this blogger.

(images: le dans la)

You Might Also Like

18 Comments

• Reply Katie July 18, 2011 at 4:02 pm

I think I need to go download google chrome so I can translate this blog. I’ve been working on an outdated browser too long.
    Thank you for sharing such a pretty site!

• Reply el {what you fancy} July 18, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Thanks for sharing – Zooey’s blog is filled with such gorgeous images and colours! Beautiful. And I can even practise my supposed degree-level French, which is shamefully slipping away!
    ~el

• Reply Lisbeth July 18, 2011 at 4:11 pm

Thanks for the tip! Yes, featuring a blog is a great way to share new ideas and “meet” new people. So is linking. I enjoy visiting my bloggerfriend’s favorites as much as I enjoy returning to my own “old” bloggerfriends. NOT linking is also a great way to exclude someone from a gang (usually friends who has met in real life). Their loss, isn’t it? Love the borderless internet. Thanks for sharing so generously.

• Reply Tori July 18, 2011 at 4:57 pm

This looks like a wonderful blog to get lost in! I can’t wait to check it out! Thanks!

• Reply Iris July 18, 2011 at 8:44 pm

This is one of the first blogs I started following and I am hooked ever since. I love how she is able to show new interesting pictures of her home and kids in the same lovely color palette time and again. And by the way, I believe that is her son (not daughter)… ;)
    X Iris

• Reply Mary July 18, 2011 at 9:20 pm

“Le Dans La” has lovely, bright pictures, merci beaucoup!!!

• Reply Rose July 18, 2011 at 10:02 pm

Holly thanks for being such a generous blogger and leading by example. This is something that I would like aspire to as a blogger.

• Reply Ping July 18, 2011 at 10:10 pm

I like her Purity photo collection most. The soft color melts your heart.

• Reply Rebecca @ beautiful square feet July 18, 2011 at 10:38 pm

I think I’m in love with the grey and white room with the black fireplace and I haven’t even looked at the blog yet! Will now though! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Miss Fanchon July 18, 2011 at 10:39 pm

The little darling with the golden ringlets is a BOY.

• Reply BODIE and FOU July 18, 2011 at 11:20 pm

I love Le Dans La….I love her photos and aesthetic and the way you compiled everything looks simply beautiful!

• Reply Zsa Zsa July 19, 2011 at 7:02 am

Thanks for sharing Zooey’s blog Holly. Just checked it out and I’m loving all the beautiful photos in her blog! Another one to add to my favorites list. :)

• Reply Meagan July 19, 2011 at 1:43 pm

OH my gosh I have never seen Le Dans La before! Beautiful images, I was totally enthralled. Lovely lovely lovely and duly booked marked! Thanks for sharing Holly.
    Meagan, {Row House Nest}

• Reply Barbara July 19, 2011 at 9:32 pm

Le Dans La gives out a nostalgic feeling and some creative ideas for photos as well. I do agree, is a little gem. Thank you for sharing! – Barbara

• Reply sharon | the teacup incident July 20, 2011 at 9:39 pm

What a lovely treat! Thank you for sharing this summery gem with us.

• Reply desiree - Vosgesparis July 20, 2011 at 11:46 pm

absolutely a stunning mix of pictures I am not that much a pastel colors lover but it just all falls in place in this dreamy pictures :)

And I do agree with spreading the word if you find a nice blog… I always try to introduce a new blog or call it my favorite post of the week ;) And I am very happy you introduced me through the beautiful post of my home to your readers ;)

Networking is the new black I tell you … ;)
    hugs from a rainy Amsterdam

• Reply severine July 30, 2011 at 8:42 am

I’m french and I don’t know this blogger, thanks for sharing !

• Reply Jenny April 11, 2013 at 12:12 am

Lovely blog, but I thought her name was Aurelie ?