Meet Me Tonight in Chicago!

August 23, 2011

Hello! I’m in Chicago on stop #2 of my Decorate US Book Tour and tonight I’ll be doing a workshop and hanging out with the locals  at Anthropologie on 111 E. Chicago Ave. (across from Marshall Field’s). See below for your invitation – if you can RSVP please do, but if not, the event is open to the public so you can get in with no problem! The mood board event at 6:30 is full but you can arrive after that to hang out with all of us, get your book signed and enjoy a fun, creative night together at Anthropologie.

Meet Me Tonight in Chicago!

See you tonight Chicago! I also can’t wait to introduce you to my very special guest – you’ll love her I’m sure!

(image: anthropologie)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Monica Lee August 23, 2011 at 5:59 pm

Oh! I don’t know what to comment on first! I LOVE the photos from the Rice catalog (who knew melamine could just look so pretty!) Secondly! You were a rock star in Boston, you have so much good information (and energy) to share, it was really a pleasure! I hope you have a wonderful time tonight in Chicago…You are Fabulous!

• Reply Christine August 23, 2011 at 6:14 pm

I just read across from Marshall Fields. Do you by chance mean Macys?

• Reply decor8 August 23, 2011 at 6:45 pm

Oh sorry Christine – it’s not that one it’s the Anthro off Michigan Ave at 111 E. CHICAGO AVE. Sorry!

• Reply jennie August 23, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Im in the UK, but i wish you luck. im sure it will be wonderful !

• Reply Natasha Williams August 23, 2011 at 9:14 pm

Are you coming to Florida…ever? :-)

• Reply Christina August 24, 2011 at 3:48 am

Thank you Holly! It was so nice to meet you. The mood board demonstration was fantastic! I left feeling inspired!!!!

• Reply Cynthia at Coffee On The Patio August 24, 2011 at 6:03 am

Wishing you the best on your book tour. The book looks wonderful.

• Reply labouroflove August 24, 2011 at 6:38 am

WOW!!! I can’t believe you really are here…How did I ever miss this chance to meet you, buy your book and take pics of you?! Maybe one lucky day, you’ll come back to the WINDY CITY…Really hoping you enjoyed your stay. You are one Amazing Heart and I love your style and the beauty you create!

• Reply Zoe August 24, 2011 at 6:54 am

Hi! I was there tonight I was with my friend Liz and I was buying the “z” initial mugs. So cool to meet you in person!

• Reply Bleu Chine August 24, 2011 at 10:58 am

Hello from France ! When can we expect for a translation of Decorate in French ? Stéphanie

• Reply Liz Villacorta August 24, 2011 at 8:37 pm

It was so awesome to meet you in person Holly! Your book is inspirational. I couldn’t wait to go through it last night and this morning during my commute to work! Many congrats on all your success :)

• Reply Josefina August 25, 2011 at 12:04 am

Tus trabajos son preciosos, te felicito

• Reply Claire August 25, 2011 at 8:58 pm

I’m so sad I missed your book signing event at Liberty in London! Do you have any more plans to visit the UK?