Meet Me Tonight in Chicago!

Hello! I’m in Chicago on stop #2 of my Decorate US Book Tour and tonight I’ll be doing a workshop and hanging out with the locals  at Anthropologie on 111 E. Chicago Ave. (across from Marshall Field’s). See below for your invitation – if you can RSVP please do, but if not, the event is open to the public so you can get in with no problem! The mood board event at 6:30 is full but you can arrive after that to hang out with all of us, get your book signed and enjoy a fun, creative night together at Anthropologie.

Book Signing Event Only

See you tonight Chicago! I also can’t wait to introduce you to my very special guest – you’ll love her I’m sure!

(image: anthropologie)

Posted by decor8 in travel on August 23, 2011

1. Monica Lee commented
    August 23rd, 2011 at 5:59pm

Oh! I don’t know what to comment on first! I LOVE the photos from the Rice catalog (who knew melamine could just look so pretty!) Secondly! You were a rock star in Boston, you have so much good information (and energy) to share, it was really a pleasure! I hope you have a wonderful time tonight in Chicago…You are Fabulous!
    Monica Lee´s last blog post ..time to talk dresses

2. Christine commented
    August 23rd, 2011 at 6:14pm

I just read across from Marshall Fields. Do you by chance mean Macys?

3. decor8 commented
    August 23rd, 2011 at 6:45pm

Oh sorry Christine – it’s not that one it’s the Anthro off Michigan Ave at 111 E. CHICAGO AVE. Sorry!

4. jennie commented
    August 23rd, 2011 at 7:50pm

Im in the UK, but i wish you luck. im sure it will be wonderful !
    jennie´s last blog post ..Everyone LOVES a bargain !

5. Natasha Williams commented
    August 23rd, 2011 at 9:14pm

Are you coming to Florida…ever? :-)

6. Christina commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 3:48am

Thank you Holly! It was so nice to meet you. The mood board demonstration was fantastic! I left feeling inspired!!!!

Bravo!

7. Cynthia at Coffee On The Patio commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 6:03am

Wishing you the best on your book tour. The book looks wonderful.

Cynthia at Coffee On The Patio´s last blog post ..The App Tutor Guides – Kind of Like Cliff Notes For Your Apps

8. labouroflove commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 6:38am

WOW!!! I can’t believe you really are here…How did I ever miss this chance to meet you, buy your book and take pics of you?! Maybe one lucky day, you’ll come back to the WINDY CITY…Really hoping you enjoyed your stay. You are one Amazing Heart and I love your style and the beauty you create!
    labouroflove´s last blog post ..Stormy Tuesday…Anyway…

9. Zoe commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 6:54am

Hi! I was there tonight I was with my friend Liz and I was buying the “z” initial mugs. So cool to meet you in person!
    xx
    Z

10. Bleu Chine commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 10:58am

Hello from France ! When can we expect for a translation of Decorate in French ? Stéphanie
    Bleu Chine´s last blog post ..Breakfast in the garden

11. Liz Villacorta commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 8:37pm

It was so awesome to meet you in person Holly! Your book is inspirational. I couldn’t wait to go through it last night and this morning during my commute to work! Many congrats on all your success :)

12. Josefina commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 12:04am

Tus trabajos son preciosos, te felicito
    saludos
    Josefina

13. decor8 commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 8:09am

Hi Zoe!!!!

14. Claire commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 8:58pm

I’m so sad I missed your book signing event at Liberty in London! Do you have any more plans to visit the UK?
    Claire´s last blog post ..Today I’m inspired by…