Designer Fluff Pillows + Gorgeous Rooms

October 11, 2011

I’ve been chatting for several weeks with Designer Fluff and finally have a moment to breath to post about these gorgeous pillows that are modern, bold and pattern delicious! They sent in some gorgeous in-situ product shots that really show off the beauty of their cushions. I love seeing them live in a space, makes me want to own some even more. Founder and creative director Audra Canfield is FIT educated and a New York-based Interior Designer. From chevrons to ethnic prints, Designer Fluff has a little something for everyone.

Designer Fluff Pillows + Gorgeous Rooms

Designer Fluff Pillows + Gorgeous Rooms

Designer Fluff Pillows + Gorgeous Rooms

Pillows on a bookcase!

Designer Fluff Pillows + Gorgeous Rooms

Designer Fluff Pillows + Gorgeous Rooms

Designer Fluff Pillows + Gorgeous Rooms

Designer Fluff Pillows + Gorgeous Rooms

Designer Fluff Pillows + Gorgeous Rooms

All pillows shown are offered in a multitude of patterns and each is available in 5 sizes making them perfect for any project. Each pillow is handmade with an attention to detail and fine craftsmanship and made in America.

Stunning pillows and gorgeous spaces. I especially like the room with the built-in window seating…

(images: emily gilbert)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Rebecca October 11, 2011 at 5:04 pm

I love those pillows displayed on the bookcase, some realy are almost works or art! The green in that living room is fab too…x

• Reply PAULA October 11, 2011 at 5:24 pm

i love pillows!

• Reply tinachicky October 11, 2011 at 5:33 pm

I LOVE spaces like this! My goal is to make a space like this and keep it clean! :)

• Reply Ege Denne October 11, 2011 at 5:54 pm

I love pillows, but I cant have too many of them…

• Reply Karen October 11, 2011 at 9:14 pm

My husband thinks pillows that are just decorative serve no purpose. I disagree, my theory is the more the merrier. They just say comfy and fun to me. I love how the pillows are squished in next to the wall and casually tossed on the floor. I could feel really good in that space.

• Reply Pingos do Céu October 11, 2011 at 10:02 pm

Love those pillows!

• Reply Pillows by Dezign October 11, 2011 at 10:53 pm

I love how these pillows are placed in “out of the ordinary” places. This certainly educates me even more about how decorative pillows can really work wonders in ANY space. Thanks for posting this, LOVED it!!!

• Reply Glenda Childers October 11, 2011 at 11:07 pm

What a clever idea . . . a pillow on a perfectly shaped bookcase. I am stealing that idea.

• Reply Ilze October 12, 2011 at 12:47 am

I love the trend of combining seemingly “unmatched” patterns and colors in one space ! QUite tricky, I think, to match things that dont match ! :-) Lovely post introducing these. Want some !

• Reply Wendy October 12, 2011 at 1:04 am

I love pillows! I’ve been toying with the idea of making my own covers. Seems like just the right-sized project…

• Reply Mel October 12, 2011 at 4:06 am

Anyone know the color of the gray walls in the room w/ the piano and antler light fixture? It’s beautiful.

• Reply Serena {Pretty Fluffy} October 12, 2011 at 4:23 am

I love the colour range – and really like the shot with the pillows in the bookshelf. So unique and gorgeous.
    And how adorable is the shot with the little pup poking his head out?? Cute overload!

• Reply Adventures in Dressmaking October 12, 2011 at 5:08 am

Such great colors and style!!

• Reply Angie October 12, 2011 at 7:44 am

I’m obsessed with Kelly Green lately. Want. That. Living. Room!

• Reply deb October 12, 2011 at 8:52 am

wow! I love them and i agree, seeing them scattered in a room, makes them come alive!

• Reply Lelanie October 12, 2011 at 9:00 am

Hi Holly,

thank you for sharing these. They are very beautiful. I adore all the colours, prints and ‘newness’.

I am busy working on a little range of scatters of my own. I find that it is hard to get your hands on scatters like these in South-African shops, so I decided to design my own.

These have inspired me anew!

I can definately see why you would want some,

• Reply Erica M October 12, 2011 at 5:02 pm

I want them all! The rooms & the pillows are all gorgeous.

• Reply able mabel October 12, 2011 at 9:07 pm

Wow!! This is something I never thought about. The ideas you find and feature never cease to amaze me!

• Reply sophie October 12, 2011 at 9:54 pm

here did you took all of these photos ? so jealouse

• Reply Design Style Blog October 13, 2011 at 12:03 am

Great ideas and inspiration. All of these pillows are goreous and the spaces are so beautiful.

• Reply Olden October 14, 2011 at 7:25 am

To me, there are not many things that bring that warm, cozy feeling to the heart – and room – like plush down pillows with bold colors and patterns. In addition to using pillows to change up a space (they’re so versatile!) I’m always discovering new uses for them – seat booster, laptop pad, etc. – so thank you for introducing me to this beautiful line!

• Reply Kate @ Songs Kate Sang October 15, 2011 at 6:08 am

Wow. Pillows on a bookcase. Brilliant.

• Reply Kristina Gulino October 15, 2011 at 6:52 am

I love that white brick fireplace!

Kristina Gulino

• Reply LanM October 15, 2011 at 11:35 am

It’s great when pillows meet seats!
    Love the bold pattern too!

• Reply Sam page October 16, 2011 at 1:00 am

I really liked a couple of the designs and followed the link. Imagine my shock to discover they were $250!! That is a crazy price for a pillow and not justifiable in the real world!

• Reply Andrea Fuentes October 16, 2011 at 11:55 pm

This is just what I needed, a little pillow inspiration for my living room we are redesigning in our apartment!

• Reply Celeste October 17, 2011 at 12:34 am

I just love your Blog, and things! Really creative!!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

• Reply Susie Acheson October 17, 2011 at 2:14 pm

Beautiful! Do you know where to find that antler light fixture? Love.

• Reply Fresh Design Blog October 17, 2011 at 2:42 pm

That’s a brilliant idea to display pillows/cushions on a bookcase! I have a weakness for gorgeous cushions and have ended up with too many of them to use on the sofa/beds (I have to have them out on rotation) – just need to clear some space on a shelf to try this idea out!

• Reply Jayne October 18, 2011 at 1:12 pm

SO colorful, and the best is the little papillon dog who makes the house a home!

• Reply Itziar October 19, 2011 at 8:37 pm

I love pillows, i love them on the sofa, on the bed… but my husband hates them! so we have a agreement… i can have some of them, but just a little!

• Reply Hannah October 19, 2011 at 9:21 pm

I adore the green walls in image 2, such a lovely shade. Not too overbearing, which I’d expect dark green to be.

Beautiful collection of cushions/pillows. It’s amazing what can be achieved wih a few patterned items.

• Reply Meredith October 19, 2011 at 9:22 pm

Love this post, because I have a slight pillow obsession.

– Meredith

• Reply Lohasrus October 24, 2011 at 5:43 am

I want all those lovely pillows!

• Reply Jen January 7, 2012 at 8:42 pm

I’m on my THIRD try to get the green right in my guest room. Any chance you know the name of that green? (or can recommend a good Kelly green?)

• Reply owlpillows January 20, 2012 at 5:45 pm

I really love your chef of book. Moth and Tone of color so nice. Thank you for your share me.

• Reply Shenamae February 23, 2012 at 5:45 am

I really love the designs of the pillows. So adorable!