Herriott Grace Shop

November 8, 2011

Oh dear! Down the rabbit hole I fell! Next up today is the beautiful Herriott Grace shop that I also found via Shanna Murray whom I blogged about earlier and Michael Graydon, the photographer that I highlighted moments ago. It’s amazing how the internet works – one link, then another and whoosh! we’re off to the inspirational drop also known as the great rabbit hole of amazingness. :)

Herriott Grace Shop

Have you heard of Herriott Grace? Oh my gawd, this woman is super duper talented – squared. She not only has a gorgeous web shop under the same name, but her styling and photography is crazy pretty and her blog, Forty-Sixth At Grace, is incredible. {drool, gush, gush.} She also works with Michael Graydon from time to time who photographs her products for her shop. Here is a mini glimpse of what you can find in Herriott’s world… Some of it is for sale too!

Herriott Grace Shop

Herriott Grace Shop

Herriott Grace Shop

Herriott Grace Shop

Herriott Grace Shop

I appreciate the balance and simplicity in her homewares collection. It’s quite serene and natural as I’m sure you’d agree. I like the focus being on pairing food with a gorgeous plate or dashing pedestal and then, something simple like a spoon or natural linen napkin as the finishing touch. Nothing crazy expensive or that would take hours to set up for guests – the focus is on preparing something yummy because even the best dressed table doesn’t matter if the food is rubbish! This reminds me of the more European way of entertaining as they are not nearly as invested in overly fancy presentations as we Americans can be with our done up bashes. A few candles, a serving platter, breaking open a large crusty bread, a modest assortment of cheese and a simple bowl of marinated olives along with some red wine… It doesn’t always need to be complicated, does it? But you do need something pretty to place these things on which is why Herriott Grace is the woman to go to.

(images: herriott grace and michael graydon)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Giulia November 8, 2011 at 3:04 pm

I love her work. I am lucky enough to own a candy dish that I scored last year. Her stuff sells out so fast.

Look how lovely it looks here: http://www.fishlynews.com/2011/11/miniature-apple-blueberry-pies.html
    and here: http://www.fishlynews.com/2011/06/one-photo-week-2452.html

Now I’m eying the porcelain cast stands or a larger cake stand – swoon!

• Reply Christina @greige November 8, 2011 at 3:44 pm

Everything looks just amazing! Heading to check it out now!

Have a great day!

• Reply Julias inspiration November 8, 2011 at 4:16 pm

• Reply Rebecca November 8, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Such beautiful stuff, I love the rustic feel to it all, the wooden pieces are just lovely x

• Reply Lauren @ Polka Dots & Sprinkles November 8, 2011 at 5:22 pm

I love her shop! Everything is so pretty.

• Reply elisa November 8, 2011 at 6:08 pm

i’ve been a huge fan of herriott grace, have you seen that she’s contributing a food column to oh joy! now? i’m in heaven. it is a dangerous, seductive thing to visit her site! i agree with you about the european sensibility. serenity. x

• Reply meenal@maison marigold November 8, 2011 at 7:04 pm

simply gorgeous! thanks for sharing, holly..xx meenal

• Reply Rick Shaver, PleasantLivingHome November 8, 2011 at 7:14 pm

I don’t know which is yummier the pictures of the table or the food on it. Both are so lovely.

• Reply Rick Shaver, PleasantLivingHome November 8, 2011 at 7:15 pm

I don’t know which is yummier the pictures of the table or the food on it. Both are so beautiful.

• Reply Candi November 8, 2011 at 8:01 pm

I love that her pieces have such a raw earthiness and simplicity about them. I am so in love in rustic wooden wares!

• Reply Ege Denne November 8, 2011 at 8:58 pm

That white, is that rice-pudding or? Got hungry :)

• Reply Jenni November 8, 2011 at 9:08 pm

Lots of fun whimsy, very lovely. Now I’ve got rabbit tea parties on my mind.

• Reply Katie I KCAndCoBlog November 8, 2011 at 10:35 pm

I’m definitely going to check these guys out! Thanks!!

• Reply frieda November 8, 2011 at 11:20 pm

LOVE. i think i have seen pictures from her on pinterest before but never visited the blog or shop until now. so beautiful, thanks for sharing!

• Reply Trine Marie November 8, 2011 at 11:48 pm

I am so thankful I found this blog when I did. It is my no. 1 source of inspiration and I just memorize every post :p Love it! Beautiful pictures! Made my first fall-mini-pie today!

• Reply Anette November 8, 2011 at 11:54 pm

Holly – this is an AMAZING find!!! Love, love LOVE the pictures! Many thanks for sharing…
    Love from Germany

• Reply Nikole November 9, 2011 at 1:24 am

Thanks Holly!

• Reply Rainbow Zebra November 9, 2011 at 7:40 am

OMG those cakes are to die for! Great photos too, giving us something really nice to look at whilst we slave away in the office ;)

• Reply Teri Roughen November 10, 2011 at 6:31 am

i have bought 4 of her wood pieces in the last year. I love them and they are great to photograph for food posts as well! Teri

• Reply Design Style Blog November 11, 2011 at 1:33 am

These are some beautiful and crafty photos. I’m going to have to check this out!