Arts + Crafts

Therese Sennerholt Prints

February 15, 2012

I spotted these graphic black and white prints today by Swedish designer Therese Sennerholt and thought you may really enjoy them – my favorite one is, “Sometimes the best moments in life are the simple ones. Like having cheese doodles and wine”. Another great one, “Always act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” Which is so easy for us to lose track of sometimes, isn’t it?

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Also, “Bad news may be good news in disguise”, how true that has been for me many times!!!

Which one do you fancy most?

Via: Puredeco

(images: therese sennerholt)

You Might Also Like

28 Comments

• Reply Moni February 15, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I love this one: “If it makes you happy do it, if it doesn´t, then don´t.
    Yeah, really true, but can you do it, if it hurts other people?!

• Reply decor8 February 15, 2012 at 3:18 pm

@Moni – No, it’s not to be applied to everything as that would be a person who I’d consider quite selfish!

• Reply Elvera February 15, 2012 at 12:35 pm

I really love them all… can’t choose sorry :-)

• Reply My Little Fabric February 15, 2012 at 12:39 pm

My favorite is ” If it makes you happy, do it, if it doesn’t, then don’t” it’s a good motto :)

• Reply Ia Kutateladze February 15, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I loveeeeeeeeeee these!!!!!
    Great great post!

• Reply Chuzai Living February 15, 2012 at 12:57 pm

I love “Bad news may be good news in disguise”. This photos are full of chic decorating ideas! Love these photos. I’d love to give the “I love you more than my tongue has ever expressed” to my hubby in the font with “always act..”

• Reply Emily February 15, 2012 at 1:16 pm

I quite like that – bad news can be good news. So very true and a lovely reminder!

• Reply Kristine Kjær Schmeling February 15, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Gorgeous!
    Some I wish, that I were mor of a black and white girl.

Love your blog.

Kristine

• Reply Daniel - Let me be inspired February 15, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Hi – I really love her work/prints. One of my favorites are – If it makes you happy do it, if it doesn’t don’t!!

Have a great day!

• Reply Paige @ Little Nostalgia February 15, 2012 at 1:43 pm

These are great! I’m torn between “think independently” and “bullshit makes people ugly.” Both important things to remember.

• Reply Ana February 15, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Yes! Those are amazing!

• Reply holunder February 15, 2012 at 2:03 pm

i really love her prints! my favourite (at the moment) is: if it makes you happy do it, if it doesn´t the don´t. so true !

• Reply colleen @ hello olive February 15, 2012 at 2:14 pm

These prints are lovely! And I agree, so true about how ‘Bad news can be good new in disguise’… x

• Reply Pamela Bates/Mercantile Muse February 15, 2012 at 2:42 pm

“we don’t see things as they are. we see things as we are.”

so true.

• Reply Maria February 15, 2012 at 3:07 pm

I like them too! Sometimes the best moments in life are the simple ones. You rush through life and long for the next thing and then the next… Never satisfied. I really should buy that print.

• Reply Karena February 15, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Love these graphic works of art!!

xoxo
    Karena

Art by Karena

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente February 15, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Ooh….ooh…I love these! I love the top two you mentioned the best and also, “bullshit makes people ugly” :) Off to pin these & covet each one.
    Thanks hunnie!
    xo
    Melis

• Reply Kompromisslos toll. February 15, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Aaaaah, don’t do this to me, Holly – so much MORE black and white stuff! Exactly what I’m lookong for. Have to pin this on my black&white&more-board this second…

• Reply michaela February 15, 2012 at 5:36 pm

i like this! you give an idea in decorating my room :)

• Reply anka February 15, 2012 at 8:18 pm

If it makes you happy, do it, if it doesn’t, then don’t. This must be one of the wisest advice I got lately.

• Reply Martina Simonic Adamic February 15, 2012 at 9:51 pm

“I can resist everything but temptation.” :)
    …but to be honest – I wouldn’t mind to have all of them around me.
    M**

• Reply Lindsey @ arkadian belle woods February 15, 2012 at 10:14 pm

I love these! The type is so gorgeous and I love the simplicity!

• Reply Ada @ New York February 15, 2012 at 11:13 pm

Aaaall these photos are so much fun to look at! You got me at ‘balloon’ … black ones … so elegant (reminds me of a black tie event!). I love WORD art that makes me smile – the inspirational ones …. even the simple … hi…. catches my eye. maybe bec. in a busy world and since to see simplicity :)

• Reply Monica February 16, 2012 at 2:43 am

I like “Bullshit makes People Ugly” & the “Yes” reversed.

• Reply Megan Fleming February 16, 2012 at 7:31 am

My oh my… these are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

• Reply Teresa @ wherelovemeetslife February 16, 2012 at 6:30 pm

Oh I LOVE these!!! What awesome work. Thanks for sharing!

• Reply wishcandy February 19, 2012 at 2:03 pm

“If it makes you happy do it. If it doesn’t, then don’t.” Almost the exact mantra i’ve been living by for the past few months and i have never been more pleased.

Making art everyday is so satisfying.

• Reply Salli @ Tiipii February 22, 2012 at 2:17 am

If it makes you happy, do it, if it doesn’t, then don’t… such a good motto to live by.