Therese Sennerholt Prints

I spotted these graphic black and white prints today by Swedish designer Therese Sennerholt and thought you may really enjoy them – my favorite one is, “Sometimes the best moments in life are the simple ones. Like having cheese doodles and wine”. Another great one, “Always act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” Which is so easy for us to lose track of sometimes, isn’t it?

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Therese Sennerholt Prints

Also, “Bad news may be good news in disguise”, how true that has been for me many times!!!

Which one do you fancy most?

Via: Puredeco

(images: therese sennerholt)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts on February 15, 2012

1. Moni commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 12:34pm

I love this one: “If it makes you happy do it, if it doesn´t, then don´t.
    Yeah, really true, but can you do it, if it hurts other people?!

2. Elvera commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 12:35pm

I really love them all… can’t choose sorry :-)
    Elvera´s last blog post ..Green

3. My Little Fabric commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 12:39pm

My favorite is ” If it makes you happy, do it, if it doesn’t, then don’t” it’s a good motto :)
    My Little Fabric´s last blog post ..Je collectionne le Rose Tendre

4. Ia Kutateladze commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 12:55pm

I loveeeeeeeeeee these!!!!!
    Great great post!
    Ia Kutateladze´s last blog post ..IN GREY

5. Chuzai Living commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 12:57pm

I love “Bad news may be good news in disguise”. This photos are full of chic decorating ideas! Love these photos. I’d love to give the “I love you more than my tongue has ever expressed” to my hubby in the font with “always act..”
    Chuzai Living´s last blog post ..Temporarily Living in Singapore

6. Emily commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 1:16pm

I quite like that – bad news can be good news. So very true and a lovely reminder!
    Emily´s last blog post ..Four Date Ideas for Valentine’s or Not!

7. Kristine Kjær Schmeling commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 1:19pm

Gorgeous!
    Some I wish, that I were mor of a black and white girl.

Love your blog.

Kristine

8. Daniel - Let me be inspired commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 1:28pm

Hi – I really love her work/prints. One of my favorites are – If it makes you happy do it, if it doesn’t don’t!!

Have a great day!
    Daniel – Let me be inspired´s last blog post ..Harborview Hills by Laidlaw Schultz Architects

9. Paige @ Little Nostalgia commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 1:43pm

These are great! I’m torn between “think independently” and “bullshit makes people ugly.” Both important things to remember.

10. Ana commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 1:43pm

Yes! Those are amazing!
    Ana´s last blog post ..Supply & Saxton

11. holunder commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 2:03pm

i really love her prints! my favourite (at the moment) is: if it makes you happy do it, if it doesn´t the don´t. so true !

12. colleen @ hello olive commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 2:14pm

These prints are lovely! And I agree, so true about how ‘Bad news can be good new in disguise’… x
    colleen @ hello olive´s last blog post ..Happy Heart Day

13. Pamela Bates/Mercantile Muse commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 2:42pm

“we don’t see things as they are. we see things as we are.”

so true.
    Pamela Bates/Mercantile Muse´s last blog post ..Take A Walk (or two) With Us

14. Maria commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 3:07pm

I like them too! Sometimes the best moments in life are the simple ones. You rush through life and long for the next thing and then the next… Never satisfied. I really should buy that print.
    Maria´s last blog post ..Nytt forum

15. decor8 commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 3:18pm

@Moni – No, it’s not to be applied to everything as that would be a person who I’d consider quite selfish!

16. Karena commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 3:20pm

Love these graphic works of art!!

xoxo
    Karena

Art by Karena
    Karena´s last blog post ..Valentine Wishes and Versatile Blogger Award

17. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 3:44pm

Ooh….ooh…I love these! I love the top two you mentioned the best and also, “bullshit makes people ugly” :) Off to pin these & covet each one.
    Thanks hunnie!
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..Cheap & Chic

18. Kompromisslos toll. commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 3:55pm

Aaaaah, don’t do this to me, Holly – so much MORE black and white stuff! Exactly what I’m lookong for. Have to pin this on my black&white&more-board this second…
    Kompromisslos toll.´s last blog post ..Strickmarathon – und die Gewinner!

19. michaela commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 5:36pm

i like this! you give an idea in decorating my room :)

20. anka commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 8:18pm

If it makes you happy, do it, if it doesn’t, then don’t. This must be one of the wisest advice I got lately.
    anka´s last blog post ..{local artists} marie nouvelle studio

21. Martina Simonic Adamic commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 9:51pm

“I can resist everything but temptation.” :)
    …but to be honest – I wouldn’t mind to have all of them around me.
    M**

22. Lindsey @ arkadian belle woods commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 10:14pm

I love these! The type is so gorgeous and I love the simplicity!
    Lindsey @ arkadian belle woods´s last blog post ..Words for Wednesday

23. Ada @ New York commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 11:13pm

Aaaall these photos are so much fun to look at! You got me at ‘balloon’ … black ones … so elegant (reminds me of a black tie event!). I love WORD art that makes me smile – the inspirational ones …. even the simple … hi…. catches my eye. maybe bec. in a busy world and since to see simplicity :)
    Ada @ New York´s last blog post ..Wednesday’s Wink … { install day!!!! curtains, decals, etc. | Part 1 of 2 }

24. Monica commented
    February 16th, 2012 at 2:43am

I like “Bullshit makes People Ugly” & the “Yes” reversed.
    Monica´s last blog post ..Happy Valentine’s Day {Travel Tuesday}

25. Megan Fleming commented
    February 16th, 2012 at 7:31am

My oh my… these are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

26. Teresa @ wherelovemeetslife commented
    February 16th, 2012 at 6:30pm

Oh I LOVE these!!! What awesome work. Thanks for sharing!
    Teresa @ wherelovemeetslife´s last blog post ..Sharing the Love ~ Week 2

27. wishcandy commented
    February 19th, 2012 at 2:03pm

“If it makes you happy do it. If it doesn’t, then don’t.” Almost the exact mantra i’ve been living by for the past few months and i have never been more pleased.

Making art everyday is so satisfying.

28. Salli @ Tiipii commented
    February 22nd, 2012 at 2:17am

If it makes you happy, do it, if it doesn’t, then don’t… such a good motto to live by.