Happy Weekend!

I really like this video called Lost Things that I stumbled upon recently. It’s been around forever, not sure where I HAVE BEEN (seriously?) but oh gee oh my it’s a delicious way to spend 2 minutes of your time today. Let’s call this, instead of Lost Things, the Happy Weekend song – shall we?

This video stars Fine Frenzy singer Alison Sudol and was written & directed by Angela Kohler and Ithyle Griffiths.

Enjoy and big hugs to you from me. xo

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on March 23, 2012

1. Viola commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 12:26pm

Hey Holly, I love this video!! Thanks for sharing it and a happy-sunny weekend for you. ;-), viola

2. tinajo commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 12:37pm

Thanks for sharing, I like it! Have a great weekend! :-)
    tinajo´s last blog post ..Happy Friday!

3. eleanna commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 1:38pm

So beautiful!!! Realy: 2 wonderful minutes!
    Thanks
    eleanna´s last blog post ..Ήρθε, ήρθε!

4. Pink Ronnie commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 1:40pm

For some reason, my computer has stopped playing videos properly.
    Happy weekend anyway Holly! Loving all your latest posts.
    Ronnie xo
    Pink Ronnie´s last blog post ..Make my home / Our very first formal dining room

5. Joanne Palmisano commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 1:47pm

This is such lovely video — I hadn’t seen it either. So clever–beauitful filming. Have a lovely weekend. Joanne

6. the cupcake lady commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 1:51pm

Great video. I made my own stop motion animations for my website. My ceramic money boxes feature as the all-singing-all-dancing stars. Here’s a link to a pair of welly boots falling in love.

7. Maria @ All Things Luxurious commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 2:20pm

What a lovely little video! It’s magical! Have a wonderful weekend, Holly!
    Maria @ All Things Luxurious´s last blog post ..Moroccan Wedding Blankets

8. Aniuta commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 2:20pm

super! ! ! ! thank you for your mood! happy spring weekend!

9. Mandy commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 2:24pm

That made me happy! It’s like a vintage dream :) Happy weekend to you as well.
    Mandy
    Mandy´s last blog post ..Modern Vintage Interiors

10. Ariana commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 2:46pm

Oh, that was so fun! What a very clever lady. Thanks for sharing!
    Ariana´s last blog post ..Why Not Just Come In for a Moment?

11. Karena commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 2:51pm

Holly I had not seen this video either!! How wonderfully creative and fun; the music is great!

xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena
    Karena´s last blog post ..Fresh Produce for Springtime An Artful Giveaway!

12. Ría commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:05pm

Nice video! Thanks for sharing.

Ría´s last blog post ..4 Things.

13. Alexis commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 4:32pm

I love this video! I hadn’t seen it either, thank you for sharing :). Happy weekend!
    Alexis´s last blog post ..From my own home

14. susie c. commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 9:18pm

LOVE this – thanks for sharing! :)

15. Mr Yen commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 11:06pm

I love this video – I haven’t seen it for a while! I created the paper cuts for it too ^_^
    Mr Yen´s last blog post ..Framed Personalised Botanical Silhouette – £50.00

16. Michelle from md interior design commented
    March 23rd, 2012 at 11:35pm

Hi holly,
    What a Gorgeous & magical video. I really love the colour of the girl’s hair. Did you notice the greys she is wearing throughout are all green greys … The perfect complementary colour to her beautiful hair colour. So clever!
    Happy weekend to you & thorsten.
    X michelle

17. the chronic utilitarian commented
    March 24th, 2012 at 1:39am

that is super lovely.
    happy weekend, holly!
    the chronic utilitarian´s last blog post ..DIY garden tuteurs

18. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    March 24th, 2012 at 3:20am

Oh my goodness! This is amazing. Thank you for sharing it!
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Happy Weekend!

19. Danette commented
    March 24th, 2012 at 3:51pm

It’s so beautiful, can’t wait to share with my girls!!!

20. Patti Trostle commented
    March 25th, 2012 at 1:26am

I love it! Thanks so much for sharing! Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

21. Mathilde commented
    March 25th, 2012 at 12:14pm

Hey, I’m a french designer, I love your work. Thanks for this discovery it’s so fresh and poetic. (Sorry for my english). Please visit my website and my blog if you have time. I would like to have your opinion about.

22. Lelanie Slater commented
    March 26th, 2012 at 10:44am

Wow, what a lovely video. It’s very special. It is unique. It’s been the perfect Monday Inspiration.

23. Turquoise Lollipops commented
    March 26th, 2012 at 2:37pm

It’s a great video, isn’t it? Love it!

24. Sarina commented
    March 27th, 2012 at 2:56am

I love stop animation, never fails! Thanks for sharing, made me happy inside.

Sarina

25. kristen miller commented
    March 28th, 2012 at 4:43am

So sorry i’m behind on this post. I thought the video was really great. So creative and fun! It reminded me of this video a little bit. Different but a young woman video taped everyday of 2011 and then cut it together, a second for every day. It’s so inspirational and fun. It made me think of all the things i want to do in the year and how i’ve used my time so far. enjoy!