See You Tuesday!

I’m so glad it’s Friday! I’ve had a hard time getting my internet groove back this week but after writing my lecture for Monday’s keynote, I definitely can’t wait to go to Cologne to present and meet everyone – I’m ready! Bring it! We will have a great round-up of companies and international bloggers in attendance. I certainly hope that if you’re attending imm, that you’ll stop by and join us for #wearesocial (more details here). It is free to enter our social media love den, so don’t worry, we won’t be charging you to hang out with us. It would be lovely to welcome you!

Photobucket

How has your week been? Lots of my friends had difficulties getting back into the swing of things, are you in that group too?  And how are your new year’s resolutions going? I’ve been so involved in other things that I totally forgot to write a list! My primary goal at the moment is to get through Monday and then I can really focus on the rest of the year because I’m a tad bit nervous (okay a lot!) especially since I’m speaking before such a diverse audience. Perhaps I should spend Monday morning at a good cocktail bar. That would make for a more entertaining discourse, I’m certain. ;)

On Monday, you can follow the lecture and panel online over at Twitter by following #wearesocial – and if you have questions for the panel on Monday, I’ll check Twitter as we go and if I see yours and if it’s relevant, I’ll ask our panel and credit you, of course! Our event is from 2-4 pm GMT +1 – not sure how many of my American friends will be up and tweeting then but I’d love to here from those in other parts of the world who are! Until then, be well!

And… If you are looking for decorating inspiration this weekend, be sure to refer to the beautiful Est magazine. This photos above is from issue no. 4 and it’s a stunner. Love Est!

(Photo: Lotte F via Est magazine)

Posted by decor8 in events on January 12, 2013

1. Amy - Bead Bash commented
    January 12th, 2013 at 12:46am

Good luck on Monday. I would love to travel to one of these European events, but it will have to wait a while for me as I am due to give birth soon! I have been struggling with ideas and trying to get back into the swing of things this January too. I seem to be jumping from one thing to the next without much focus! I will be sure to follow on twitter :-)
    Amy – Bead Bash´s last blog post ..TREND: Neon Brights

2. Femke Dekker - ter Meulen commented
    January 12th, 2013 at 12:52am

Holly, I like to enroll on the e-course in March. I subscribed for the mailinglist. Is it right that there hasn’t been any mails yet? Femke
    Femke Dekker – ter Meulen´s last blog post ..Monjolishop.com

3. Nichole commented
    January 12th, 2013 at 1:10am

I completely checked out (digitally) for the holidays and was just getting into the swing of things when the web debacle happened. But I am back in the groove and looking forward to a productive, fun year.

Have fun and good luck this weekend!
    Nichole

4. Desha Peacock commented
    January 12th, 2013 at 3:06am

Welcome back Holly! I hope you share your New Year’s List with us :)
    I don’t have a list, but a few projects that I’m very excited about and a one word theme which is LUCKY. I love the feeling of receiving unexpected miracles, even little ones- so Lucky is my theme. If you had just one word to describe how you want to feel this year, what would it be? xo

Also, you will rock it in Cologne- you’ve had lots of practice!
    xo Desha
    Desha Peacock´s last blog post ..What’s on my Shelf…

5. Naturally Carol commented
    January 12th, 2013 at 11:22am

Hi Holly..I’ve just bought your book at our local store. I was very surprised to see it there being such a small town that I live in, here in Australia. I am enjoying it immensely, thank you Holly!
    Naturally Carol´s last blog post ..Appreciated…

6. Bianca commented
    January 12th, 2013 at 12:29pm

This living room is really cute! Love the pictures … and yes, I’m one of the persons who haveto get in swing again after the holidays …
    Bianca´s last blog post ..Käffchen gefällig?

7. Zoe commented
    January 12th, 2013 at 12:31pm

It’s so cute to hear you’re nervous ;) I’m sure Monday will be a blast and you’ll come back wondering what all the fuss was about…
    Have a wonderful weekend and an even better Monday!
    xo Zoe
    Zoe´s last blog post ..Frage Foto Freitag

8. Tracy A. commented
    January 12th, 2013 at 1:38pm

Thanks for sharing Est Magazine – it’s lovely! Good luck on Monday!
    Tracy A.´s last blog post .."The man who has experienced shipwreck shudders even at a calm sea." ~ Ovid

9. Gretchen commented
    January 12th, 2013 at 2:01pm

Good luck with your event, I’m sure you will do great! I have felt really inspired this new year. I’ve actually been blogging more. Instead of making a list of resolutions, I actually chose a word of the year, and my word is ASPIRE! Looking forward to lots of wonderful things this year. XO
    Gretchen´s last blog post ..Camera Strap Cover Sewing Tutorial

10. Pilar commented
    January 12th, 2013 at 5:43pm

I’m totally on that group, it’s very difficult to get back on things after Christmas…. I was really waiting for the weekend to start! :)

love,
    Pili.
    Est magazine is great! :)
    Pilar´s last blog post ..Kaótika

11. Valentina commented
    January 12th, 2013 at 10:03pm

Dear Holly,

first of all I think you do not have to be nervous, you will do great and everibody will be trilled :). Good luck.
    I allso forgot to write a list, I was ill and I’m again now, so my start in new year was nor right what I expected. But I’m sure the rest of the year will be great. It have to be, 13 is my lucky number ;)

12. decor8 commented
    January 13th, 2013 at 12:36am

@Naturally Carol – Thank you so much for buying it – your support means so much! People are finding the book in the some of the most random places – this is yet another instance of that! So great!!! Is it Decorate or Decorate Workshop? How are you liking it so far?

13. decor8 commented
    January 13th, 2013 at 12:42am

@Femke – Hello! Enrollment begins on February 1st so checked decor8eclasses.com on February 1 and you will be able to do so. Thank you for asking, I can’t wait to teach again! This time, Irene Hoofs from Bloesem will be my co-teacher and I’m thinking to ask another lovely lady to join in… We will wait and see who it shall be!

14. l o v e l y t h i n g s commented
    January 13th, 2013 at 3:16am

Holly,
    I’m loving your new book…would love to get it autographed, but don’t think I can make it from NY to Cologne on Monday…any chance your book signings will bring you to the US? Just checked out EST magazine….gorgeous and yes, inspiring.
    annie
    l o v e l y t h i n g s´s last blog post ..What if?

15. Lisa Mende Design commented
    January 13th, 2013 at 4:00am

Good Luck on Monday! You will do great!!
    Lisa Mende Design´s last blog post ..Phase #1 Of Living Authentically – Needs

16. Emily commented
    January 13th, 2013 at 9:37pm

Instead of making resolutions this year I have goals that I want to achieve, and I’m already taking baby steps towards them :)
    I’ve also been feeling very inspired this new year and hope it’s a good one :) not so sure about getting back into the swing of things though.. I haven’t done much revision yet for my January exams! haha x
    Emily´s last blog post ..How to Make Your Room Your Own

17. Femke Dekker - ter Meulen commented
    January 14th, 2013 at 10:19am

@decor8: Thanks for your reply! I am a big fan of Irene, so can’y wait!
    Femke Dekker – ter Meulen´s last blog post ..Monjolishop.com

18. SonntagsFräulein commented
    January 14th, 2013 at 8:44pm

Dear Holly,

was so glad to follow your Blogging Panel today in such familiar atmosphere.
    Just transfered one of your tips to my Blog and added a photo (will work on About Me soon). It was so nice to meet you and I’m looking forward to your next Blogger conference to follow up.
    Have a nice time here in Cologne :-)
    SonntagsFräulein´s last blog post ..Schritt für Schritt Anleitung für die Königliche Torte aus der Cake School Cologne

19. decor8 commented
    January 15th, 2013 at 3:02pm

@Lovelythings – Yes, I’ll be touring in May in the US! Where do you live?

20. l o v e l y t h i n g s commented
    January 16th, 2013 at 3:45pm

May! That’s great…I live in the New York area…but willing to travel!
    l o v e l y t h i n g s´s last blog post ..Glassybaby love