Pepin van Roojen Gift Wrapping Paper Books

Hello everyone and happy Monday! I just ordered some gorgeous gift wrapping paper books by Pepin van Roojen from Pepin Press in Amsterdam. I just have to share them with you. I found them when I was ordering more origami paper and they popped up in a search. I love the Kimono patterns. I want to see more Japanese papers used in decorating and gift wrapping so perhaps this will be trending soon, who knows? I love the prints and patterns in Pepin’s books and hope you will too.

Pepin van Roojen Gift Wrapping Paper Books

To find these papers, go to Amazon and search under, “Pepin van Roojen”, and type in “Kimono Gift Wrapping Paper Book” or “Art Noveau Gift Wrapping Paper Book” and see what you come up with. She has released many of these books including themes for Barcelona, Turkish designs, India, Florals and more.

There are so many fun and creative projects that you can use these for. Here is something creative that I whipped up lately – maybe you can try it too?

(images: amazon)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts on March 25, 2013

1. Tracy A. commented
    March 25th, 2013 at 1:01pm

Beautiful – I particularly like the Turkish designs.
    Tracy A.´s last blog post ..“Go on, high ship, since now, upon the shore, The snake has left its skin upon the floor.” ~ Wallace Stevens

2. Ana commented
    March 25th, 2013 at 1:47pm

They are beautiful!! Pepin Press always has great books!

3. Teresita commented
    March 25th, 2013 at 2:33pm

Muy bonitos!!!!

4. Stephanie commented
    March 25th, 2013 at 3:54pm

These are fancy! Look like so much fun and I know I would love to receive a gift wrapped in this!

EverydayEphee.com
    Stephanie´s last blog post ..Disney’s Flower & Garden Festival, 2013

5. Lauren commented
    March 25th, 2013 at 7:25pm

They are beautiful ! Japanese paper is definitely trending. I have seen beautiful Japanese paper in blogs and magazines over the past few weeks.

6. tinajo commented
    March 25th, 2013 at 8:05pm

Looks gorgeous, love the patterns and colors!
    tinajo´s last blog post ..Monday, monday…

7. Lisa Rivas commented
    March 25th, 2013 at 9:48pm

Wonderful <3 What a great find, will absolutely check them out! Would love to design for them… Thank You
    Lisa Rivas´s last blog post ..Dimming my world,

8. Jade commented
    March 25th, 2013 at 11:09pm

Amazing! Love, love, love!
    Jade´s last blog post ..Tisno & The Island of Murter, Croatia

9. Bobbi commented
    March 25th, 2013 at 11:46pm

These are gorgeous! I think I like the Kimono patterns best, but it’s really hard to choose. I picked up some origami paper to try your paper flowers as soon as I get a chance:)
    Bobbi´s last blog post ..On My Workspace

10. Marjory commented
    March 26th, 2013 at 12:48am

Swoon! Beautiful paper…
    Marjory´s last blog post ..A prayer for the liberation of woman, earth, life

11. Sarah commented
    March 26th, 2013 at 3:32am

My favorite is Turkish designs, but all of them are wonderful.

12. maría commented
    March 26th, 2013 at 1:25pm

Thank you for the DIY :) and congrats for such a great blog!

13. Maria G. commented
    March 26th, 2013 at 6:38pm

These are great wrapping ideas but why would I wrap my paperbacks anyway? I like to preserve the original cover of my books with plain plastic covers so I can still admire the cover. I would use these as a gift cover instead!
    Maria G.´s last blog post ..How to cook soft-boiled and hard-boiled eggs

14. Thelma commented
    March 26th, 2013 at 8:05pm

These are great! I love all the colorful patterns. It would be fun to line a bulletin board with these papers.
    Thelma´s last blog post ..Super Hero Girl Invitation, Custom Printable Super Hero Girl Birthday Party Invitation, Super Hero Theme by ThelmaBs

15. Louise - 30s Magazine commented
    March 26th, 2013 at 8:39pm

Wow Holly, thank you so much for sharing this. I’m a huge fan of ethnic patterns and kimono patterns in particular. Last year I bought a V&A book with kimono fabric patterns and a CD included for personal use. I have been looking for a place where I can print them on gift paper ever since. This is a great alternative.
    Louise – 30s Magazine´s last blog post ..An Easter table bursting with colour

16. Jennifer Fortson commented
    March 28th, 2013 at 12:58pm

Just found these at the DeYoung Art Museum shop in SF…bought the Barcelona Tiles one for a friend because she was helping my son with a project to make paella for school….so pretty!