Arts + Crafts

Crushing On Inaluxe

December 24, 2014

Have you heard of Inaluxe? Fine artists Kristina Sostarko and Jason Odd formed this design studio in Australia and have collaborated with some very impressive brands including Kate Spade, Bloom Cosmetics, Land of Nod, IKEA and Urban Outfitters. Kristina launched the brand in 2006 online to share her projects but later, Jason joined in to help take the brand further which eventually landed them a studio space and many new projects. These make me happy!

Crushing On Inaluxe

Crushing On Inaluxe

Crushing On Inaluxe

Crushing On Inaluxe

Crushing On Inaluxe

Crushing On Inaluxe

Crushing On Inaluxe

Crushing On Inaluxe

Crushing On Inaluxe

Their work is just lovely. My wish list includes the Birds of Australia, Blue Winged Kookaburra, Odyssey, Laser Beams, Garden Party and Float prints.  Garden Party and Float would be PERFECT in my new work studio. I also love the paper products they are creating for Earth Greetings, like this gift wrap above.

What do you fancy? You can shop online for these vibrant, beautiful prints here and they offer shipping worldwide.

(images: inaluxe)

13 Comments

• Reply Dina December 24, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Gorgeous prints!

• Reply Laura K. Aiken December 25, 2014 at 2:47 am

These are darling. I love the bight colors. Were the originals painted or done graphically? It looks like both.
    Best to you
    Laura.

• Reply kaye December 25, 2014 at 4:37 am

WOW! i’ve never seen/heard of this company before but i love it! it reminds me a bit of riflepaperco.com. i think it’s great that it has partnered with some of my favorite stores like IKEA and Urban Outfitters too! definitely checking them out right now!

thanks for the share!

• Reply julie @ tractorgirl December 25, 2014 at 7:06 am

long long LONG time admirers of inaluxe. Beautiful contemporary take on mid-c style with gorgeous colours. I think I’d like one of everything. :)

• Reply Andrea Hamann December 26, 2014 at 3:33 am

…Like. Really like these.

• Reply Naushin December 26, 2014 at 6:52 pm

Love them! I stumbled across their work a few years ago and have three of their prints in my living room. It’s the kind of cheerful art that always makes you smile!

• Reply Evde Cilt Maskesi December 26, 2014 at 8:58 pm

Like, really like these.

• Reply Iris Fogel Ben Hamou December 28, 2014 at 6:15 pm

Inaluxe are so amazing. I am glad to see you like them too. I just started a new blog last week, dedicated to patterns and surface design, and they were my choice for the opening post :)

• Reply Dekor Aynası January 6, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Great post! Thank you so much :)

• Reply Melanie Biehle January 9, 2015 at 11:19 pm

I love their work so much! Such fresh colors and fun graphic prints.

• Reply Kristina January 12, 2015 at 2:20 am

Hello Holly! Oh my goodness, Jason and I were away over Christmas, and it was such a wonderful surprise to see this feature. Can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our work. You made our New Year all the sweeter! Thank you very much from the both of us. xoxo Happy New Year! Kristina (and Jason).

• Reply Jodie Nicholson January 12, 2015 at 2:50 am

They are not only very talented artists, they are wonderful people to boot! Seriously, you couldn’t find a nicer, more generous couple.

• Reply Nelly Bloom April 8, 2015 at 3:30 am

This is such a lovely work of art! Colors are very refreshing as well as the designs. Thank you so much for sharing this! :)