This is the decor8blog.com disclaimer. If you have any additional questions after reading through this please contact me directly: holly [at] decor8blog [dot] com. Thank you!
- decor8 is published by and reflects the personal views of founder/editor Holly Becker (that’s me!). I write with the best intentions in mind from my unique perspective.
- decor8 content is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual, or anyone or thing.
- Posts are fact-checked at the time of publication as well as hyperlinked content. However products, websites, and businesses change so decor8 cannot guarantee the accuracy of archived content.
- What is written on decor8 is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If you decide to use tips, techniques, advice, and recommendations, and are injured, decor8 is not to be held responsible.
- decor8 reserves the right to supplement or delete parts of the content or imagery without prior announcement.
- Sources, links, information might not be valid or accurate as times change and so do circumstances. The goal is to keep all content on decor8 as current as possible so if you notice a broken link or anything else, please notify me via this form).
- decor8 does not offer paid editorial coverage and does not accept gifts or discounts to write about products. Blog posts on decor8blog.com are based on my personal opinion and not for profit.
- The only content sponsored on this site is the book of the week and decor8/Amazon.com store (the only affiliated text link), and the ads that appear in the far right column. If you would like to advertise, please email: holly [at] decor8blog [dot] com with the subject line ADVERTISING or use this form.
- Permission will be granted to other websites and blogs (non commercial websites only OR blogs with or without ads) to publish up to one (1) paragraph of text per article and/or use up to two (2) images per article as long as a link back to the full entry on decor8blog.com is included. No written permission is required if above rules are adhered to.
- If you find something on decor8 and write about it, it would be greatly appreciated if you would note decor8 as the source and credit it on your blog, website, or in the pages of your publication. A link back is always appreciated.
Design and Layout:
- Design and layout is strictly the property of decor8. You are not permitted to reuse or duplicate it.
- All text, titles, photo layouts (i.e. collage), and overall site layout are created solely for decor8 and protected by Intellectual Property Rights.
- Any photos credited as “taken by Holly Becker for decor8” are also protected. Violation of these terms constitutes a violation of copyright.
- decor8 occasionally invites guest bloggers to post on select topics. Guest blogger posts are the sole responsibility of their authors. decor8 is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for the opinions expressed by guest bloggers.
- Comments that are harsh, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity, or general spam will be deleted.
- Comments are the sole responsibility of their writers.
- decor8 is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for blog comments.
Now that we got all of that out of the way, please enjoy reading decor8 and make sure to share it with your friends. Thank you.